[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irrelevant characters don't deserve stuff like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1448456082309.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1517) Image search: [Google]
1448456082309.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1517
Irrelevant characters don't deserve stuff like this.
>>
Nigga till you fucking watch LoK you don't know the fucking meaning of the definition of "Irrelevant"

My waifus entire existence is illrelevance
>>
Not that they really did anything while they were around but being impaled and hung from the Washington Monument is a bit much
>>
>>83530315
>GG

Was that edited in?
>>
>>83530349
Are you the guy who commissions all those Asamis in hummers?
>>
>>83531880
>Nothing personnel, kid
Christ, who fucking wrote this?
>>
File: Cereal Lord.jpg (31 KB, 530x354) Image search: [Google]
Cereal Lord.jpg
31 KB, 530x354
>>83532782
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 475x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 475x629
This character was mutilated off panel in a comic written by the same author
>>
Funny how these are all written by Johns who as we know has a deep respect for the DC lore.
>>
>>83533050
It's extra funny too because the canon fodder he uses were all characters that were created/featured at the exact time that he was reading comics.

So much reverence he'll decapitate you
>>
>>83533050
I can't wait for Johns to be gone but I have a feeling that now that he's running the company like Jin Lee we'll get Johns and Lee shit forever. At least after the New52 crashed and burned the designs for Rebirth aren't all created by one person. I hated Lee's video game costumes as much as I hate John's inbred retard style of writing. Having a small number of people dictate creative control and direction of every title is a stupid decision on DC's part. Johns is in charge of the movies now and is tweaking all future kino to be adaptations of his shitty fabrication, so hoofuckingray for that.
Being a DC fan is suffering.
>>
>>83530315
This was fucking hilarious though.
>>
File: DC - Damage Control.jpg (179 KB, 817x1080) Image search: [Google]
DC - Damage Control.jpg
179 KB, 817x1080
Dr. Manhattan forced Geoff Jo-- Superboy Prime to do all of this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.