[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with PPG 2016 out, which of CN's classics will get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Sheep Dynamte.jpg (32 KB, 511x434) Image search: [Google]
Sheep Dynamte.jpg
32 KB, 511x434
So with PPG 2016 out, which of CN's classics will get the modern reboot treatment.

pic-maybe-related. I just threw on the first CN related image i could find.
>>
Dexter's Lab.
Enough nostalgia behind it for people to get interested, simple enough premise for new kids to understand and enjoy.
>>
>>83529636
Plus the fans cant complain about replacing Voice Actors since Dexter's died a couple years ago.
>>
>>83529636
Seasons 3 and 4 were basically a reboot, and they were terrible. We don't need to repeat that mistake.
>>
File: HDDeds.png (263 KB, 1280x873) Image search: [Google]
HDDeds.png
263 KB, 1280x873
>>
>>83529696
The thread is what is mostly likely coming back from the dead, not whether or not it'll be a good idea. I personally don't want anything rebooted.
>>83529715
I think Canada has laws protecting artists own work, so if that's the case it's never ever going to happen.

Besides, they have Clarence as it's replacement for wacky slice of life even if it's not near;y as good.
>>
>>83529569
Nobody remembers that show. It would make no money.
>>
>>83529569
Mike, Lu & Og would be a good thing to reintroduce. New technologies have come out just waiting for Og to reinvent them.
>>
>>83529569
>that
>reboot
No. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just release the damn thing, and don't fuck it up with an inferior reboot.
>>
>Dexter's Lab 2016
>Now set in San Francisco
>Called "The Dexter Family's Lab"
>Their last name are now "Dexter" and Dexter's name is "Dexter Dexter" as a joke
>Dee Dee is super-competent and while she may joke around she always saves Dexter's failures from ending the world, she simply never brags about it
>The family knows about the lab
>The dad wears the yellow gloves now as a fuck you to the patriarchy
>Expanded roles for Dee Dee's diversity friends
>Mandark is transexual and now loves the name/dress of Susan
>Twerking

>Ed, Edd, n' Eddy 2016
>The Ed's are girls but they keep the same names
>Sarah is a loving supportive little sister
>Cankers are (still female) love interests who they have Steven Universe-style awkward romance dialogue with
>Rolph is Muslim and everyone respects his rich culture
>As a black man Johnny is now a cool alpha male who's hot as fuc. "Plank" is the nickname for his dick
>Naz is a pro youtuber who makes lots of sick memes on the internet
>Jimmy is a "man-child" sexist who abuses the Ed's online with hateful speech
>Kevin is a very minor background character who sometimes helps Jimmy in his evil schemes
>Twerking

>Cow & Chicken 2016
>All gross-out humor eliminated
>All the supporting characters are animals
>Focuses on "aww" cute animal humor and memes
>Red guy is now a fully clothed republican stereotype who keeps trying to foil the animal gangs fun
>Twerking

>Johnny Bravo 2016
>Just footage of Rebecca Sugar and her feminist friends pissing on Johnny Bravo DVD's before setting it on fire
>>
>>83529774
Honestly dude I find clarence much better than ed edd and eddy, it just always felt so predictable and safe with only a single likeable character, rolf
>>
>>83529569
I thought Ben 10 was next on the chopping block.
>>
>>83530191
That's a very dangerous thing to say here at /co/, everyone here just adores EEnE.
>>
>>83530295
not me. fuck it. clarence does what little it did right, better, without being nearly as fucking offensive and gross.
and i mean offensive in the sensible sense. like the smell of a fart.
>>
>Decide to bring Space Ghost back to the non [as] blocks of Cartoon Network.
>Mostly just Brak shouting memes.
>>
>>83530072
>Johnny Bravo
Dude if it came back and was exactly the same /co/ would complain about the fact that pretty much all of the jokes are at the expense of his machismo.
>>
>>83530374
Not the same guy but I respect your opinion although I disagree with it.
>>
>>83530375
To be fair that sounds like the kind of shit Brak would do anyway.
>>
>>83529925
I completely forgot about that show
>>
>>83529569
Reboot Johnny Bravo on Adult Swim.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.