[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel recmondations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1200x688) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1200x688
Anyone of /co/ I have a marvel unlimited account and just finished Deadpool (2012) and started reading spider verse (2015)Michigan I will soon finish. What are some other series I should read after spider verse, I want to get into x-men and wolverine comics but have no idea where is the best place to start.
Any and all recmondations are welcomed thanks.
>>
File: Nextwave 06 page 22.jpg (39 KB, 748x240) Image search: [Google]
Nextwave 06 page 22.jpg
39 KB, 748x240
Can't go wrong with Nextwave.
>>
What is the difference between the (2012) spider -verse comics and the huge book.i can only fine 2 spider verse comics in the app. It's obvieuse that not all marvel comics would be in the app.
>>
>>83526585
*find
>>
Okay

Identity Disc
Runaways
Nextwave
Beta Ray Bill: God Hunter
Thor: God of Thunder
Marvel Knights: Spider-Man
Ghost Rider: Road to Damnnation
Cable and Deadpool
A+X
All New Ghost Rider

Just a few ro get you started
>>
>>83526754
Thank you kind soul
>>
Bump for more recmondations
>>
>>83527912
As for X-Men, start will Claremont's All New X-Men (Nightcrawler, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus), Whedon's Astonishing X-Men and Morrison's New X-Men, you can't go wrong with either series. Also an honorable mention would be New Mutants And the 2008 X-Force comics
>>
The Age of the Sentry is the best thing. And that's coming from someone who fucking hates the Sentry.
>>
>>83528183
>>83528043
I will be sure to read those thank you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.