[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck are his parents again? Can someone give me the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: x-men-apocalypse-nightcrawler.jpg (43 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-nightcrawler.jpg
43 KB, 1200x600
Who the fuck are his parents again?

Can someone give me the timeline of X men since first class?
>>
>>83513446
>Can someone give me the timeline of X men since first class?

Pfft. I don't even think Fox can do that. It's a mess and they don't care. You'll watch it anyway.
>>
>>83513446
>Who the fuck are his parents again?

Not Azazel or Mystique. So why would you care?
>>
>>83513595
>Not Azazel

Technically Azazel plausibly could have knocked up some other blue mutant before his death and resulted in a teenager Nightcrawler
>>
>>83513595
>Not Azazel or Mystique. So why would you care?

I am curious who Singer will make his parents
>>
First Class happened in the 60s and Apocalypse in the 80s. I see no reason why his parents couldn't have been Azazel and Mystique.
>>
>>83513595
>Not Azazel or Mystique

Why wouldn't they be? I haven't seen Apocalypse yet.
>>
>>83513921
Other than the fact that Azazel died.
>>
>>83513945
>>83513921
Seriously I have no idea why they never ran with that besides singer taking over for Vaugn.
>>
>>83513820
>I am curious who Singer will make his parents

Some fucking irrelevant jackoffs who were disgusted with and dumped him.

>>83513688
>Technically Azazel plausibly could have knocked up some other blue mutant before his death and resulted in a teenager Nightcrawler

Except Azazel was dead before Kurt was born. He died months or at most a year after First Class, which is 21 years before Apocalypses takes place. Kurt is simply too young to have been his.
>>
>>83513958

How old is Nightcrawler in Apocalypse supposed to be?
>>
>>83513446
Yes.

FC - DoFP - Apocalypse - uncertain - Deadpool - Uncertain

Probably Azazel. Now fuck off retard.
>>
>>83514066

Likely in the 16-18 range.
>>
>>83513958
Azazel died sometime in the ten year gap between First Class and DOFP, Kurt should be twenty if he was conceived before Magneto went to Dallas rather than the sixteen he looks in the film. Based on Mag's plane dialogue the proto-Brotherhood were all killed around '63, how else would he have knowledge of their deaths in the ten years he was in a maximum security prison.
>>
>>83513958
Azazel died years after FC.
>>
>>83514260
Officially he died in July 1963.
>The Summer of Hate was capped by the July deaths of two Brotherhood of Mutants members, Azazel and Tempest. Government records state that the pair attacked operatives of Project: Wideawake and were killed in the subsequent shootout.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bent_Bullet_Report
But I doubt that there is anything solid in the movies that would confirm this.
>>
>>83513595

It is Mystique. It's why she came out of hiding to save him and left all the other mutants for dead. They just drop the plot.
>>
>>83514228
>FC - DoFP - Apocalypse - uncertain - Deadpool - Uncertain

>Now fuck off retard.

>Doesnt understand what OP asked, calls OP retarded
>>
>>83514425
Let's go from that point.
All that had to happen, is for Azazel to say something that he finds Raven beautiful in her blue form, and she spreads her legs (she's a slut), some time before they died, so even beginning of July works.

That means that Kurt would be born (unless mutants have faster or slower pregnancy) 9 months after that, which means he would have to be born in April 1964.

Apocalypse happens in year 1983, which would make Kurt possibly 19.

Unless there is any official info about the age of Nightcrawler, it's not impossible.

What should be questioned is Angel and HIS age. Unless it's Warren Worrington II, in whom the X-Gene awakened generation earlier.
>>
>>83514502

Thats why she keeps telling she is not a hero, cause she dumped the baby in a circus and has been feeling guilty ever since
>>
>>83513446
>Who the fuck are his parents again?
Mystique and her girlfriend.
>Can someone give me the timeline of X men since first class?
DoFP screwed over the timeline so any inconsistencies don't really matter.
>>
>>83514653
>What should be questioned is Angel and HIS age. Unless it's Warren Worrington II, in whom the X-Gene awakened generation earlier.

Its probably a cousin
>>
>>83513446
-60s: First Class
-sometime in between magneto gets arrested for "killing" Kennedy, Azazel and all other mutants not in that film from the first one are killed by the government, and I choose to believe that before Azazel died he and Mystique had a wild time and she probably gave the kid up for adoption.
-70s: Days of Future Past.
-After DoFP Mystique tries to learn more information from the government by pretending to be Stryker, but fails to get what she needs when the real Stryker is discovered and she gets the fuck out, leaving Wolverine in the hands of the Weapon Project
-80s Apocalypse
>>
>>83514653
>Unless it's Warren Worrington II, in whom the X-Gene awakened generation earlier.

I think he's too young to be Warren II.
>>
>>83514704
>>83514653
Did they ever call Angel "Warren"? Wings aren't the strangest mutation on earth, anyone could have gotten them.
>>
>>83514673

She also implied he was important to Beast didn't she?
>>
>>83514605
Ok,

FC - many years later Azazel fucks a whore one week before he dies - dofp - Apocalypse happens with a 18 - 20 years old Kurt

What now?
>>
>>83514828

When/Where?

The only way beast can remotely be involved with Nightcrawler is if Azzazel fucked Beast and Beast had a secondary mutation that could make him pregnant from other male mutants
>>
>>83514425
>Mystique killed Kennedy

What the fuck JLaw? Trask was the first time she took a life huh Charles? Clearly you weren't counting the mutants she killed.
>>
>>83514060
Smugsilver had a WalkMan like ten years before they existed

one dude "designed and built" an entire stealth aircraft in 1962, a year before the same aircraft was actually constructed by the Lockheed company

it's not a good series for technicalities
>>
>>83514757
it could explain her motivation for why she went to the underground fights in the first place. She was only there to get Nightcrawler out, because she is aware that he is her son.
>>
>>83515497
It sounded as though she was mostly just trying to get any and all mutants away from troubled areas and to Xavier, but it could also explain why she ONLY cared about Nightcrawler getting out and didn't bother having them get angel too.
>>
>>83515026
>Project: Wideawake was a covert task force of the CIA. Authorized by President John F. Kennedy in the Spring of 1963, the task force was created in response to the assassination of Dallas-based anti-mutant activist Edwin Partridge.
>In July 1963, Project: Wideawake operatives were ambushed by Brotherhood of Mutants members Azazel and Tempest; in the ensuing shoot-out, the operatives killed both mutants.
Tempest may or may not refer to Riptide, as I am not sure if his mutant nickname was ever stated in the end credits for First Class.
>President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas on November 22, 1963

There, we have it. Confirmation that Mystique shagged Azazel. She got pissed that Azazel was killed by special operatives corps created by order of Kennedy.
>>
>>83515673
He was credited as Riptide in First Class.
>>
>>83516009
Apparently his picture is shown in Trask's files, though never else he is mentioned.

Who is Tempest though? Mexicangel found new name?
>>
>>83514892

No I mean when she met Beast again she implied he was important to her.
>>
File: Frank Face.png (690 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Frank Face.png
690 KB, 5000x5000
>>83516170
I can't wait for good camrip/blue-ray/DVD version, especially to rewatch based Egyptian Horsemen and look at certain moments.
>tfw I missed when the Venom - Countess Bathory was played, which had to happen in East Berlin club with mutant cage fighting
>>
>>83516617

From what I recall she struggles to introduce him after the blue exchange and is a bit nervous.
>>
>>83516617

There's a really good HDTC out.
>>
>>83516072
>Mexicangel

Where does this come from? Angel in First Class wasn't mexican. She was a nigress.
>>
>>83514260
16 year olds could easily look 21, and 21 year olds could easily look 16.
>>
>>83517232
Pretty much, and if Kurt was conceived the night before Azazel's death, he would be 19 around April of 1983, the year in which Apocalypse is happening.
>>
>>83517389

Plus Singer ignored his own continuity at least twice in this film. What is to say Kurt is 16 and he ignored Azazel's death?
>>
>>83517473
Given that I doubt that Azazel's death is specified in the movie...

Actually, I need to rewatch DoFP and check out the conversation where all the dead mutants are listed. I remember emotional reaction from Mystique at the mention of Azazel, but I can be wrong.
>>
>>83517525

I think you are right. I remember thinking that was a nod to Kurt at the time.

At the very least I do think she is his mom.
>>
>>83513446
Mystique and Destiny.
>>
>>83515673

Seriously, who the fuck were these operatives who could take out Azazel? Some kind of super soldiers? The movies have done a pretty good job showing bamf-ers are damn near impossible to hit. And even if you did, you'd probably never find the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5pcqKBy1H4 (Azazel compilation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A (The X-2 White House fight)

>>83516072

Tempest was Angel Salvadore's codename as a New Warrior, so yeah.

>>83517198

Shockingly, you can be both black and Hispanic. Zoe Kravitz might not be (she's black & French-Jewish), but Angel Salvadore was.
>>
>>83513446
(hope the formatting works here, pasted from Word)

First Class
|
Days of Future Past
_ | _
| |
Apocalypse Origins: Wolverine
| |
Deadpool* X-Men
| |
Wolverine 3* X2
|
The Last Stand
|
The Wolverine

* me speculating
>>
File: FoX-Men timeline.png (5 KB, 224x272) Image search: [Google]
FoX-Men timeline.png
5 KB, 224x272
>>83517968
>>
>>83518021
>Putting Wolvering: Origins in the timeline
Doesn't it contradict itself with First Class, X-Men and X2?
>>
>>83518182
Shit I forgot about that.
>>
>>83518509
I mean me personally I just never put it in canon and never watched it.

Unless you roll with the theory that some mutants can be born with the same powers (and same names?) as another one ie Two White Queens, Two Sabretooths etc

But even for me, who finds enjoyment in explaining away/theorizing the inconsistencies and holes between these movies, even I think that theory kind of sucks.
>>
>>83518695
Yeah, didn't make sense to me either after I thought it through. Only viable way to explain it is a pre-First Class timeline split.
>>
>>83514704
Either way this makes the third mutant to go by the name angel just because they have wings.
>>
>>83514060
He didn't need to be alive for Kurt to be born

He just needed to be alive to impregnate Mystique
>>
/co/'s deep denial over Mystique not being Nightcrawler's mother will never cease to amuse me.
>>
File: Kurt's face when.jpg (140 KB, 374x444) Image search: [Google]
Kurt's face when.jpg
140 KB, 374x444
>>83520971
>>
>>83520971
Well the movie didn't exactly commit to it. It HINTED at it. Maybe there was a line or two regarding it cut for time. I'd like him to be but I'd rather not have a 20 year old Kurt running around with a teenage Scott and Jean, which is inevitable if he was conceived in 1963.
>>
>>83514425
Is it possible the government lied to make themselves look good?
>>
>>83521537
>20 year old Kurt running around with Teen Scott and Jean
What's the problem?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.