[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/TwI2DTiVSJ0 Did you get a job yet, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
https://youtu.be/TwI2DTiVSJ0

Did you get a job yet, anon?
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
> you will never have a trio of energetic fat singer ladies that cheer you on to get a job
>>
File: 1464732308898.jpg (31 KB, 256x279) Image search: [Google]
1464732308898.jpg
31 KB, 256x279
>>83511792
>took seven years to animate
SEVEN YEARS
>>
>>83511792
What the h-e-double hockey sticks is going on in here?
>>
>>83511792
Yes.

It didn't help anything and after bills that I used to get help with, I'm busting ass for enough money to buy a steam game or two on sale every week OR get food that I want to eat rather than food bank crap.

I'm doing Codeacadamy shit to try to be better and wanting to kill myself. I wish I had the hatred in me to just ruthlessly rip folks off in a sales job over and over and make my bank that way.

Fuck off with employment propaganda. A job isn't neccesarily valuable to society or likely to improve your quality of life.
>>
>>83512329
Don't be a quitter, honey
>>
>>83512329
Anon, if you don't have a job you'll die.
It isn't an optional thing, you either work for a living or don't live at all.
>>
>>83512451
I ain't, but your cheery fuckin' disposition about grim shit ain't helpin', sunshine.
>>
>>83512497
Well when you dole out half your fucking day for meager pay and wish for death for all the rest, you quickly learn to understand that's Hobson's fucking Choice right there, and both sides are about equally as fucking appealing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.