[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best cartoon of the decade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Best cartoon of the decade
>>
>>83511294

I like other cartoons more personally, but from an objective standpoint as far as it goes for what Rick and Morty has done for adults and animation I'd have to agree with you. Plus it's just down right brilliant.
>>
>>83511294
It really has its gems, the interdimensonal cable episode and the alternate timeline are the best
>>
>>83511294
More like best cartoon of the CENTURY!
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x619
>>83511294
>>83511705
>>
It's weird how the pilot was better than like... everything else.

Same deal with China, IL. It's like they squeezed all the charm into the pilot and everything that came after was diluted
>>
>>83513390
I love China but it never managed to surpass the youtube shorts.
>>
File: 1366519867018.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1366519867018.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>83511294

season 2 was such a big disappointment
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.