[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Apocalypse turns Storm's hair white What??!!! Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1364x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1364x428
>Apocalypse turns Storm's hair white
What??!!! Are you serious? How does that even work?! She had white hair in the old trilogy. Did she meet Apocalypse off-screen as a kid too?
Seriously, how can Singer fuck up so bad? Did he forget how his universe works? Does he not care anymore? Is he autistic? Was he too busy raping the young male cast to care? Not even Marvel Studios is this bad.
>>
>>83511194
>Is he autistic?
No OP, behavior like his is what we call "not autistic".
>>
>>83511194
>Did he forget how his universe works
They fucked up the whole rebooting thing right away.

I think they need to actually reboot everything and do something closer to the books in terms of style and visual identity.

That is of course if they actually wanted to do something that makes sense and is original instead of shitting out movies for cheap bucks.
>>
Obviously her hair turned white in the original timeline when she went HAM with her powers. Paco Lips just sped that up and unlocked her right away
>>
You know DoFP fucked the timeline so they can do anything now right?
>>
>>83511285
>That is of course if they actually wanted to do something that makes sense and is original instead of shitting out movies for cheap bucks.
Well it's Fox. They don't exactly care about quality. Just money and twinks.
>>
>>83511338
It's the same universe though (which is why Patrick Stewart plays Prof X in Wolverind 3). They should abide by the rules if their universe. It's just plain lazy. Seriously, did Bendis help make this movie.
>>
it's easier just to pretend first class/dofp is a complete reboot and has nothing to do with the other movies.
>>
>>83511194
What's with the shitty mohawk? Am I missing something, because she always had that straight hair before.
>>
>Apocalypse turns Storm's hair white
>Apocalypse makes Xavier go bald
Why is Apocalypse the origin story for so many haircuts?
>>
>>83511194
>Is he autistic?
no but you are.
>>83511499
this.
>>
>>83511934
>Apocalypse shaved Angel on the sides and a facial tattoo
>Apocalypse gave leotard with boob window to Psylocke
>Apocalypse gave Magneto new helmet, new fancy red suit, and maybe even shaved his facial hair
Extreme makeover is one of his many abilities
>>
>>83512488
Now I'm imagining Apocalypse opening a boutique/salon. Ending the world has never been so stylish.
>>
>>83512656
Although there is one thing in which Apocalypse is bad:
Safe architecture. Damn, that first pyramid was destroyed so easily.
>>
>>83512903
Did anyone else think it was a really really bad idea to let Magneto and Jean rebuild the mansion on their own? Like yeah, they make it look real impressive, but do either of them know a single thing about construction and architecture?
>>
File: 1366334672925.png (209 KB, 396x394) Image search: [Google]
1366334672925.png
209 KB, 396x394
>>83511194
>Is he autistic?
AND THE MOST IRONIC STATEMENT OF THE DAY GOES TO...
>>
>>83513036
I think that Magneto could, though I may be wrong, given that in Poland he lived in a house made from mostly wood.
>>
Wow you decided to make a thread about this shit? Wasn't your autism enough in the other X Men thread?
>>
>>83511194
Random but I liked Magneto's daughter. Controlling animals is a pretty unique power, I know it's supposed to be Polaris but fuck it. I like the idea of Magneto being the Zues of mutants just making demigod mutants around the world.
>>
>>83513696
>I like the idea of Magneto being the Zues of mutants just making demigod mutants around the world.
I never thought about it like that.

Then again, I doubt that Singer did either, as from interviews, it seems that Mags' wife was basically Female Xavier, who saw good in him.
>>
>>83511194

Why are you watching the X-Movies and expecting anything resembling comicbook continuity?

Hell, why are you watching the X-Movies and expecting them to remain true even to their *movie* continuity?

The X-franchise is a slow-motion trainwreck, I only pirate the movies to see how fucked up they manage to be.

(what the holy fuck was up with the Stryker subplot? A hacky 30 minute detour for no other reason than to shoehorn in Jackman for 2 minutes to lust over Jailbait Jean? the answer, of course, is yes, that was indeed the hacky reason)
>>
Apocalypse had a thing against hair.

Also alternate universes mean nothing anymore I guess.
>>
File: 1461007457585.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461007457585.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
If you try to apply real world shit to comic book movies then you're a retard.

Even a child realises Superman can fly because he's not real.
>>
>>83511194
This is a nitpick. Quicksilver was cringe to everyone in the DOFP trailers. Now yall love the capeshit hero. Good movie, needs better designers. I need Wolvey in the suit. Hugh better wear it in the final film. Fanart and The Wolverine's deleted scene prove it will work.
>>
>>83511369
Normally they're very good at keeping budgets down, but with Singer they just seem to keep on going up and up.

>>83511499
>>83511973
Yeah i mean if DoFP didn't have Wolverine and the old X-Men as well that would be easy.
>>
>>83511500

It's her early 1980s look straight from the books newfag.
>>
Remember when Storm, Jean and Scott were seen in the Proto-Cerebro sequence as kids? In there she had white hair.

>>83511194
>>83511325
Alternatively she just dyed her hair black and Apocalypse was like "Nah fuck that" because he wants his Horseman to stand out among the rest.
>>
Is there anything in the original trilogy that makes X-Men vs Apocalypse having happened previously impossible?
>>
I actually feel bad for Hugh Jackman, his Wolverine performance the only good thing to come from these shit movies, well him and Prof X Patrick Stewart; too bad they keep putting them in retarded stories and cringe worthy scripts.
>>
>>83511934
>>83512656
>he always wanted to be a stylist in ancient Egypt
>all the kids laughed at him
>domination of the world is their penace, but he will never forget his true passion
>>
>>83511194
storms access to her full power makes her hair white.
>in one timeline she accessed it naturally.
>in another she accessed it artificially thanks to apocalypse.
in both time lines her hair becomes white when she gains access to her full weather controlling abilities.
>>
>>83511194
I was more pissed that the X-Man's ultimate enemy was beat by throwing a bunch of shit at him and random phoenix out of nowhere which seemingly kills him.

This is the nigger that came back a billion times and was almost never beat. I was expecting Cable to show up at some point and save the day.

That would have been about 100x better than what actually happened.
>>
>>83511473
Wolverine was born prior to the events of first class while storm wasn't.
>>
>>83521552
In X-men origins, kid storm has a deleted scene where they go to (wakanda I guess?) Africa where the meteor landed. she has white hair and her eyes light up with thunder in the background.
>>
WHITED!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.