[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this cartoon worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: the nutshack.jpg (15 KB, 211x226) Image search: [Google]
the nutshack.jpg
15 KB, 211x226
Is this cartoon worth watching?
>>
>>83511077
Local video store tried to sell me this for fifteen bucks because it's so rare apparently.
>>
>>83511077
It's THE NUT-SHACK
>>
>>83511077
no, no it's not at all.
>>
>>83511077
yes
>>
File: 1453685470287.jpg (54 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
1453685470287.jpg
54 KB, 530x800
>>83511077

I dry heave just thinking about it. It's the worst of early 2000's culture.
>>
>their heads are nuts and the arrow is a penis
>>
>>83511077
God no. I try to see the value in even the crappiest animation, I used to collect those dollar store rip offs of successful movies, and any oddball series I could find. I can find something nice to say about Tigersharks, or even Mr Pickle.

This was terrible in every possible way, and went out of it's way to hurt you for trying to watch it.
>>
>>83511077
Do not fucking watch this.
>>
IT'S
>>
You're gonna have to tell me the name first.
>>
Never seen it.

Is it "so bad that it's good"?
>>
>>83515137
No. It's just terrible. Really. You have been warned. It is impossible to enjoy this even ironically.
>>
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOwEiouSQAc
>>
>>83515595
>I'm glad it's over
>It's good to be done with it
Wew.
>>
>>83511077
I tried watching it last Summer, I watched like 5 Episodes and thought it was alright, I liked the episode where they go to Vegas.
>>
It's the Nutshack.
>>
>>83514989
THE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.