[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
He's not coming back to help the BPRD is he? ;_;
>>
he never was
>>
>>83503252
What can Hellboy even do against the current level of threat the BPRD is facing?
>>
>>83503252
No. No he is not.
>>
>>83503252
No, Anon. It's all over.
>>
>>83503252
>the world is ending and here am I sitting in hell, jerking off
>>
>>83503516
this is what really bugged me
>>
>>83503516

>Mignola idea of a satisfying conclusion.

Hellboy is a waste of time and very similar to the Mass Effect of comics.
>>
>>83503252
Have you forgotten Memnan Saa's last vision? Hellboy was there, and now tell me, has Saa ever lied to you?
No. The truth, always the truth from Memnan Saa.
>>
>>83505666
Fuck off Satan. You are so wrong.
>>
>>83505666
Nice try Lucy but you ain't fooling anybody
>>
File: hellboy in a nutshell.png (984 KB, 1233x992) Image search: [Google]
hellboy in a nutshell.png
984 KB, 1233x992
>>83505666
>Satan anally perturbed about being dead
>DEAD
>>
>>83503309
Use his right hand to command the inert army of hell made for him
>>
File: 1452309631936.png (168 KB, 629x501) Image search: [Google]
1452309631936.png
168 KB, 629x501
>>83507230
>>83508669
Well maybe that means he will lead all those souls that got armourised by that smith or something and clean up earth.
After that he lets them all into heaven because they did their part of whatever, thus tearing down heavens gates or something like that.

Also a hellboy pacha would be perfect for this but sadly I don't have one. Just use your imagination
>>
I like to think he will open up a Hellmouth and send his forces through there while he commands back from Pandemonium.
>>
I don't get hellboys destiny

He is supposed to free ogru jahad but also supposed to lead hell? Both bring the apocalypse but they are different forces and not allied
>>
>>83509786
You can have more than one apocalypse.
>>
>>83509786
Don't forget that he's also King Arthur. And he said fuck you to all of his destinies.
>>
>>83509786
A lot of factions want to cause THEIR controled apocalipse. The demons need the hand to bring life to their army, and the Ogdru kind of need him to break from their prison. But the thing is, the Frogs and the Black Flame along with Ogdru Hem can also free the dragon, but it is harder.
>>
I really thought he was going to head back after the storm and the fury when he was in thevery bar and saw the monster on TV. He said something like "I need to head back home they need me" and I got really excited for a reunion of him and abe. Then I finished the story :(
>>
>>83511713
It sorta seems like they world is teetering on the edge, and at this point any major catastrophe can set them free. Cthulhu frogs, space worms, demons from hell; they're all just out to break shit and cause a racket so Ogru Jahad wakes up.
>>
>>83505666
still mad about getting yer throat cut huh
>>
>>83503252
nah
>>
>>83508937
This has been the endgame for a while now. Mike's just too lazy and rich to care anymore.
>>
>>83508937
So is God Donald trump and hellboy is Bernie? Will he tear down the wall of heaven and allow demons in
>>
>Alright this is just going to be a small trip this time, no big incident
>Turns out it's a big incident
>Hellboy says something like "Oh shit"
>"Alright we don't have to fight"
>Monster fights anyways
>Hellboy smashes through a floorboard or wall or something
>Hellboy hits monster with big hand
>Monster involved or nearby monster ends up telling Hellboy about destiny
>Hellboy tells it to shutup
>Hellboy defeats threat
>Hellboy looks tired
>>
That ending
Truly this is a hellboy
>>
>>83503516
Yeah, kinda feels like a cop out on his part.
>>
>>83503516
Well hell is now pretty nice little place by the water.
>>
>>83516693
>you gave 'em hell, boy
>>
>>83509786
the way prophecies about hellboy work he's probably destined to lead the forces of hell against the ogru jahad. and when it's done he marches his army to heaven and forces heaven to let them in.
>>
I expect that when the apocalypse enters the endgame and most of the humans are dead, Hellboy comes back with the army of the damned to clean out the last of the evil pricks so they cant fuck with the new world
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.