[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Which one is better?
>>
>>83501255

Depends on who you're asking.
>>
>>83501888
OK, what's your opinion
>>
>>83501255
Norm of the North
>>
>>83501897

Well, I didn't see nice guys so my opinion is null
>>
>>83501255
Haven't seen Nic Guys. I liked Zootopia though.
>>
>>83501909
>>83501929
Just saw it today, solid 8.5/10
>>
I want to fuck the fox.
>>
>>83501944
Nice Guys or Zootopia?
>>
>>83501990
Nice Guys.

Zootopia is a 8/10
>>
>>83501255

I would watch Shane Black's Zootopia.
>>
I would rather fuck Judy Hopps instead of Ryan Gosling or fat Russel Crow so Zootopia
>>
>>83502022
>he wouldn't fuck the human bean
>>
nice guys was better imo, zootopia wasn't bad but a lot of it felt pretty contrived, like the sheep's random turn from a person with rational but overblown fears to a murderous fascist at the climax of the film. I also felt the godfather reference wasn't particularly well executed. The feels felt a little forced as well, it was almost like watching SU at some points.

Not to say Nice Guys was perfect but it was a very fun film with good action, moreso than zootopia, and both Gosling and Crowe were great in it.

>>83502022
>wanting to fuck a female cop
no you don't trust me
>>
>>83502045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
still can't believe they never made a sequel to drive
>>
>>83502135

There was a sequel to the book it was loosely based off of.
>>
>>83501996
I won't argue with that.
>>
How would you rate Nice Guys compared to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.