[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with the Daredevil suit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: daredevil.jpg (146 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
146 KB, 590x393
I mean...I thought it was okay. It looks as close to most film adaptations' variations of comic costumes (like Batman's Nolan compared to spandex).

What's with all the hate?
>>
>>83494788
Personally I like it. I think most people just hate the cowl
>>
Most the time the setting is too dark to actually get a good look at the costume, which is for the better.
>>
>>83494788

covered nose makes his face look scrunchy
>>
File: Caging my anger.gif (876 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
Caging my anger.gif
876 KB, 500x342
>>83494911
>>83494968
>>83495103
These are the reasons why people hate what is otherwise a decent costume.

Sigh.
>>
>>83494788
I think it shouldn't be red. It'd be much better if it were an assortment of colors, like blue and orange. I mean, it's weird, but it works.
>>
>>83496419
>I think it shouldn't be red. It'd be much better if it were an assortment of colors, like blue and orange. I mean, it's weird, but it works.

That sounds like shit. You'd have to be blind to wear an outfit like that.
>>
>>83494788
Lack of the DD sign.

The nose. The way the mouth/cheek area sticks out.

That's it really.
>>
>>83494788
Comic nerds are autists who expect the real life versions to look 100% exactly like the comic versions even though it's not actually possible.
>>
Too tacticool. Too many buckles and stuff. Simple is better.
>>
>>83496800
So why is it so hated?
>>
>>83496591
They hardly ever call him Daredevil anyway, so I dont see the point of the D's
>>
>>83496935
I think that's the point though. As he gets known more and more he'll be recognized and get a more accurate costume with the DD. Probably by Defenders end we'll have it
>>
>>83496935
In the first season he's not, but in the second he is a lot.
>>
The mask makes him look like he has Down Syndrome. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>83496935
>They hardly ever call him Daredevil anyway

I hate how embarrassed DD is that it's a comic book show.
>>
>>83497099
Really? I cant recall. Mostly I remember a lot of "the devil of hells kitchen". But you're probably right. Kingpin on the other hand is harder to justify
>>
File: 1451424764931.jpg (301 KB, 1179x859) Image search: [Google]
1451424764931.jpg
301 KB, 1179x859
>>83496511
>You'd have to be blind to wear an outfit like that.
>>
>>83497228
Yeah. Nobody can call him by his name, Wilson Fisk, but since he's the head of all the crime, why don't people just call him the Kingpin? Why does all references to Kingpin as a Kingpin have to be tongue and cheek?

People struggling on how to refer to Fisk without calling him by his name when he already has a nickname in the comics that makes perfect sense is cringey.
>>
>>83497337
I like how even though they're laughing their asses off, Kingpin is still trying to choke Frank while Frank is reaching for the shards of glass to cut Kingpin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.