[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Now Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: marvel-now--184417.jpg (29 KB, 655x1007) Image search: [Google]
marvel-now--184417.jpg
29 KB, 655x1007
Will they bring new writers or are just going to reshuffle the current staff? Also: time to change the trade dress, the current one is awful
>>
>>83488151
I still can't get over the brand name and logo
>>
>>83488151

of course they're just gonna reshuffle.
maybe add one or two new indie darlings.
>>
I agree on the trades, there's pretty much only room to improve on what they have.
>>
>>83488245

oh god the current ones are terrible.

All New All Different tpbs feel cheap as fuck.
>>
>>83488240
They really need new blood. Some newcomers and big names. Maybe Rebirth wakes 'em...who knows?
>>
File: giphy.gif (86 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
86 KB, 500x281
>>83488151

Marvel

Then

Now

Forever
>>
Weren't they Marvel Now before Secret Wars?

And then after they were All New All Different?
>>
>>83488327
>>83488401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmVlgIR2HA
>>
>>83488401
Exactly, but now the logo is broken like a glass...
>>
>>83488295
I'm sure they couldn't even begin to care. They have the world defending their bullshit. Quality means very little when they are selling a brand, pure and simple.
>>
>>83488295
They did have some newcomers/literally whos/indie people with ANAD but they were on small books that got lost real quick
Like Williamson got put on Flash for Rebirth vs at marvel he got put Illuminati or something
>>
>>83489102
Illuminati got cancelled after like six issues, now Williamson has a DC exclusive and he's working on Flash and a Vertigo book
>>
>>83489188
DC snatched Tom King too. It's the 90s all over again for Marvel.
>>
>>83488327

IM IN THE DANGER ZONE!
>>
As long as they don't bring back those thick red bars on the covers again, I could care less.
>>
>>83489342

HES GOT A BICYCLE
>>
>>83488523
Eh, people aren't defending Marvel like they used to. The tumblrite audience that they were going for has turned on Marvel for the HydraCap debacle, the audience they spent the last few years appealing to. People only really cling to the movies, and that's starting to crack due to apparent diversity issues and some comments made by some of the actors that have rubbed them the wrong way. They still have the normies on hold though with the movies.
>>
>>83489572
Please. The controversy from the HydraCap thing was just what Marvel wanted. Any publicity is good publicity.

I, for one, can't wait to see Bendis head another ten series.
>>
>>83489342
>>83489365

Man, I love it when /woo/ shows up!

Allow me to add my own.

"JAAAAYSIS!"
>>
>>83489654
I get that any publicity is good publicity for Marvel, but this publicity won't get those feminists brownie points so they can look like the progressive comic company. This is like Death of Superman publicity, where everyone and their mother is interested into what's happening, but the normies will move on the stills for the next MCU movie comes out.
>>
>>83489654
this desu

>His mission is to further the goals and beliefs of Hydra," explained Brevoort. "If that involves taking down the Marvel universe, sure. (But) it may not be as simple as that. It’s not like he’s exchanged his white hat for a black hat — it’s a green hat. We knew it would be like slapping people in the face. The idea of Captain America means something very primal and very strong to the people of this nation, and they have a very visceral reaction when you get to something like that. You want people to feel and react to your story. So far, so good."
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.