[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you looking forward to in Rebirth? >combusting like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What are you looking forward to in Rebirth?
>combusting like a phoenix in it's death throes, only this time it would not rise again
>>
>>83486724
But the doctors penis is very small.
>>
>>83486745
it's still blue and glowing.
>>
>>83486745
His dong is whatever size he wants it to be.
Hell he could probably just get rid of it altogether and do the ken doll look if they didn't want to give him pants nor have his dong floppin' about like an undercooked sausage.
>>
>>83486745
Come to think of it what are they going to do about the doctors penis in rebirth
Personality i hope they say fuck it and just.show it without letting it effect the rating
But I know that is unlikely
Worst case scenario they make it oversized movie penis
>>
>>83486745
It's cold in space.
>>
What the fuck is a "Rebirth"?
>>
Show full on penetration
>>
>>83486745
Maybe Moore just didn't want to draw a huge dick. At least in the movie he was hanging some serious dong

https://simotron.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/watchmen.jpg
>>
>>83486745
It would blot out the sun if it were ever erect.

http://deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2862
>>
Doom Patrol or Freedom Fighters to be honest
Anything but more Superman and Batman wank
>>
>>83486745
Tachyons cause shrinkage.
>>
>>83487281
That's considered serious dong?
>>
File: seinfeld-elaine-shrinkage.jpg (113 KB, 736x1034) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-elaine-shrinkage.jpg
113 KB, 736x1034
>>83487846
>>
The Aquaman and Mera royal wedding
They should have at least one or two books tie in
>>
>>83486724
Will Captain Atom ever interact with Doctor Manhattan?
>>
>>83488759
Oh fuck yes
I want people to show up for the wedding how did I never think of that.

I hope Billy Watson shows up not as captain marvel though as batson
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.