[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: FirebreatherHG01_variantcover.jpg (245 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
FirebreatherHG01_variantcover.jpg
245 KB, 585x900
Why?
>>
>>83486607
I remember the mom making a pass at the mc,but I can't recall anything else about it
>>
I totally forgot this existed but I remember it being pretty okay.
>>
>>83486844
>>83486877
The girls are pretty ok,but everything else is pretty cringe. Only made the thread cause it's on cn right now.
>>
No idea, it's on Cartoon Network right now. It's really weird that they tried to tap into Pacific Rim or something, but it's more neutral than truly awful.
>>
His dragon form is cool, but I dislike he can't really turn it off
Like when he's normal he has scales
>>
>>83486921
>really weird that they tried to tap into Pacific Rim
Pacific Rim came out in 2013.

This movie came out in 2010 and it's based off of an image comic retard.

How about you do simple google search before you put your foot in your mouth like a dipshit.
>>
File: 1463871347068.png (1 MB, 1305x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463871347068.png
1 MB, 1305x1080
Did they ever explain the whole conception thing? How'd she take the whole cock /co/? How?
>>
>>83487082
She was a groupie and they are typically loose.
>>
>>83487082
The mom said it was actually pretty simple so I'm assuming tentacle dick.
>>
>>83486972

You're a little too angry right there man.
>>
>this got an animated adaptation before Invincible
>>
>>83487228

Does he want an television adaptation of it? Seems like he would probably have enough pull with the massive success of The Walking Dead, but I have no idea. Presumably Kirkman's said something about it.
>>
Just think, if this did good enough we could've gotten Invincible on Cartoon Network.
>>
File: Isabel4.png (196 KB, 641x346) Image search: [Google]
Isabel4.png
196 KB, 641x346
The brown girl was hot. Way better then generic cheerleader
>>
>>83489235
I think it did if I can remember, people actually wanted a show but the creators weren't interested
>>
penis
>>
>>83487179
I like that started to explain and the MC freaked out and cut her off.
>>
Hoover High School is literally two blocks away from my house. I spent a semester there, and all my cousins went there.

Hoover in the movie looked nothing like it. Which is fine. It's just it was portrayed like they didn't know that it was a real school.
>>
Literally who? (or what in this case)
>>
>>83486607

I really wanna know how his parents fucked.
>>
>>83486607
because they can
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.