[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You got a problem with me, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
You got a problem with me, /co/?
>>
Your show is shit and you're incredibly sexy and I hate you.
>>
>>83486215
never wanted to fuck a shitty character so much until she became a weak , whiny , dick crazed avatar
>>
You destroyed the avatar cycle.

fucking bitch.
>>
Yeah, I got a problem alright.

I can't stop having boners whenever I see you.

Since you're the reason for my boners, I find that it's only fair if I get to fuck you everytime I get one as compensation.
>>
Fanartists constantly draw her cuter and more in shape than her official design
>>
>>83486215
You don't have a much kawaii pixie cut.

Other than that, you're the best Avatar and your future wife is just lovely.
>>
tumblr likes you and your lesbian relationship and we hate them so we must hate you too.
>>
>>83486361
she is a shit avatar, cant fight or beat ANYTHING BY HERSELF
>>
No, Ma'am
>>
Your show sucked and royally fucked the lore of the avatar universe.
>>
>>83486215
would hatefuck you and then sleep on your insanely tight ABS
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 210x240
Avatar, we all know who everyone's favorite was.
>>
File: 1336857529982.png (477 KB, 609x803) Image search: [Google]
1336857529982.png
477 KB, 609x803
>>83486215
has there ever been another moment where something major was written in last minute in a final ep, like becoming a korra being lesbian?

i'm sure other shows tried something similar or wrote a fuck you to tv executives or even fans.
angry beavers comes to mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPP4zUDuo4c
>>
Tenzin should have been the main character of this show. Should've been about his struggle to live up to his father's name and train a reluctant new Avatar worthy of succeeding his father.
Korra was too bland/underdeveloped to be a decent main character.
>>
>>83486215
Why do people hate you? I can think of worse characters.
>>
File: Korra maid.jpg (245 KB, 773x1067) Image search: [Google]
Korra maid.jpg
245 KB, 773x1067
I would like to have sexual relations in the missionary position with Korra for the sole purpose of pleasure
>>
Yes, you're not on my dick.
>>
>>83486971
because she is a weak , whiny , terrible female character that chases one guys dick until the writers decide to make her a lesbian.

she also has so much drama that she made a good show a rom com
>>
File: images (3).jpg (3 KB, 107x80) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3 KB, 107x80
>>83486215
>>
>>83487115
this is why you don't let women be avatars
>>
>>83487115
Examples? I just saw her as a person with little social or emotional grave due to where she came from.
>>
File: NOPROBLEMS.gif (2 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
NOPROBLEMS.gif
2 MB, 200x250
>>
File: iFKwNem.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iFKwNem.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>83486332
For a female character she looked pretty in shape at points
>>
>>83486215
Your show was shit get over it and stop making threads that are just bait.
>>
>>83486332
That's what Princess Peach art is like. She's not really that attractive in official art, but in fan art, my dick goes raw from constant fapping.
>>
>>83487395
And yet people who were raised just like her were better at life.
Mako and Bolin lived on the streets, despite ways to not join with the criminal underworld, and became stronger and better adjusted to the world than Korra.
Jinora was raised isolated on Air Temple Island and only had books yet she's more spiritual than Iroh, Guru Pathik, Aang, and Unalaq combined.

They never played to Korra's strengths or made it so she could show development or have a philosophy of her own that didn't rely on depending on other people for input.
>>
Haven't seen this show past season 2. Should I?
>>
>>83487704
Intriguing. You do have a point anon.
>>
Post Korra abuse
>>
File: 1464990312447.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1464990312447.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
>>83487855
>>
>>83487395
okay how about EVERY major fight she's ever had , gets her ass whooped every single time, cries about it , gets help , no real development
>>
>>
File: 1460614508707.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1460614508707.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>83487855
>>
>>83487855
>>
Go back to shooting rockets
>>
>>83487414
you missed the abs, faggot
>>
File: 1440318274228.jpg (542 KB, 2445x1524) Image search: [Google]
1440318274228.jpg
542 KB, 2445x1524
>>83488297
All I have that can posted on a Blue Board
>>
>>83486215
No. I have a problem with "progressive" homosexual agendas. Your show was rad as hell before you were made gay.
>>
>>83488332
i don't care keep going.
>>
>>83487424
> full gogo

gogo korra best korra
>>
File: 1464895508010.png (172 KB, 827x578) Image search: [Google]
1464895508010.png
172 KB, 827x578
>>83488395
but ill get banned
>>
>>83487009
Phew, I thought you were a deviant for a second there.
>>
>>83488415
wew, 5 years already over, can't be that long now.
>>
>>83486215
No. Your ending was out of fucking nowhere though.
>>
>>83486232
fpbp. Sums up exactly how I feel about Korra.
>>
>>83488366
>>83487115
Jfc guys Korra's not a lesbian. Bryke said both she and Asami were bisexual.
>>
>>83486215
I have a problem with the way you were handled more than anything else about you.
>>
>>83486215
My problem with Korra is that they wasted such a nice design on such an awful personality.

I only watched the first season (Because fuck sitting through any more of it), but the whole time, Korra was just a screaming brat who would throw a tantrum whenever things wouldn't go her way, never learned a damn lesson, and then got handed the keys to the city at the end instead of going on what could have been a good journey

The only characters I even really liked were Lin and Asami (Who were both far better heroic badass ladies than Korra could ever hope to be) and Tenzin (But they should have done more with him).
>>
>hot
>brown
>supposed to be muscular (though rarely visible on show)
>athletic

I really wanted to like her but the writers just constantly fucked up with her. The idea of her is better than the execution.
>>
>>83488415
Jesus Christ, can you really be banned without any reason at all?
>>
>>83487773
Thank you anon.

I could probably bring up AtLA people but I decided to stick to LoK characters.
Even Kai is better adjusted despite not having parents and even he was more chipper about things than Mako and Bolin.

We don't know about Kuvira's early life just that she was eventually taken in by Ayn Rand and had enough adjustment social and emotionally to do what no one else has managed to do to the Earth Kingdom.

The free Korra comic from FCBD doesn't go into much detail, but unless the White Lotus literally didn't teach her or attempt to instruct her in other things then she should have at least ended up like Mai, who could still function in life.
>>
File: korra_by_elee0228-d59v2r8.jpg (242 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
korra_by_elee0228-d59v2r8.jpg
242 KB, 2000x1500
>>83486215
My main two problems are that you weren't beefier and your show didn't have any sweaty workout scenes emphasizing said beefiness.
>>
I can't find a bi sexual fit inuit with blue eyes to smash tacos with me in real life.
>>
>>83489618
For all we know she might have autism
>>
>>83487704
I was hoping they would go down the direction that because she was the Avatar, she was just used to getting her way when she was back home because they treated her like a goddess. It seemed like she had never been told "No."

So when she goes out to the real world, and suddenly starts running into people who don't just bow at her feet, she has no idea how to properly react to them. The whole point would then be a learning experience of her trying to adjust to a normal life.

But that never happened.
>>
>>83489631
>tfw no Korra exercise infomercial videos exist
>>
>>83489617
I'm sure there was a reason.

He just pissed them off enough to hand out what he got.
>>
>>83489736
>It seemed like she had never been told "No."

Her teachers were not too pleased that she was thrashing her sparing partners. Despite us seeing Roku slapping his instructors with his skills.
She was told she can't go to Republic City. Tenzin didn't say "Take you with me? What a great idea, Avatar Korra. We'll make arrangements right away."

Also what normal life?
>Greatest detective, better than Lin. Bodyguard to the crown Prince of the Earth Kingdom. Can destroy spirit vines, something not even the Avatar could do unless she had an existential crisis along the way.
>Mover star that everyone apparently hypes up and can recognize despite not recognizing the Avatar or the President of Future Industries.
>Youngest airbending master ever and also Jesus.
>Mentor was the last airbending master in the world.
>Rich family of nobles who don't pay taxes and snub the Earth Queen.
>Varrick.
>King...President Raiko.
>The creepy twins who got away with murder.
>President of Future Industries
>No Korra, YOU have to adjust to a normal life.

Doesn't make too much sense.
>>
File: azulafeet.webm (621 KB, 1010x740) Image search: [Google]
azulafeet.webm
621 KB, 1010x740
Fuck Korra, post superior Avatar girls
>>
>>83490332
>Creepy twins
Don't you mean hot twins?
>>
File: releasing pleasure limit.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
releasing pleasure limit.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>83489631
>Lok teases you with the prospect of /fit/ waifu
>Never delivers

That's the biggest crime. Thankfully the japanese seem to be catching up.
>>
File: 1463523397675_0.jpg (308 KB, 450x579) Image search: [Google]
1463523397675_0.jpg
308 KB, 450x579
>>83487855
>>83488297
>>83488332
>>
File: azula13.jpg (43 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
azula13.jpg
43 KB, 720x480
Is there anyone in LoK who could actually take Azula in a fight? Characters from ATLA that are still alive being excluded of course. I think only Amon and Tarloc could stand a chance and thats just because bloodbending is fucking broken as shit
>>
>>83490456
Bolin can lava bend
>>
>>83490456
mako would destroy her
why you ask ?
>muh love interest
>muh hot guy
>muh so sexy all the girls want him
>MUH CHEATED ON TWO GIRLS TILL THEY BECAME LESBIANS
>>
>>83490524
I dont see how that makes him able to beat her, though it does even the odds quite a bit

>>83490577
Mako is a little bitch, though it'd be cool to see a pure lightning fight
>>
>>83490456
Mako
Bolin
Tenzin
Kuvira
Zaheer with airbending and not even flight
Ghazan
P'li
Suyin

>>83490577
This guy gets it.
>>
source?
>>
>>83490659
>Tenzin
He's worse than his children are at airbending desu
>Kuvira
Doubt it
>Zaheer
Maybe
>Ghazan
Doubt it
>P'li
Not a chance
>Suyin
Pfffft
>>
>>83490713
koutetsujou no kabaneri
>>
>>83490834
Tenzin is the worst at spiritual stuff. But his airbending is nothing to sneeze at. And we know that Aang always gave Azula trouble even with his pacifism. Tenzin could cut loose when he wanted.

Kuvira just needs to have metal snap to Azula to bind her like how Katara did. And those metal strips move fast and Azula can't remove them.

Ghazan can swallow the arena in lava and raise it to act as a shield as the lava eats the place up.

P'li, I say is at least a maybe.

And Suyin is apparently a notch below Kuvira so she had the same advantages.
I'm glad you recognized that Mako and Bolin could though.
>>
File: 1464119644691.jpg (965 KB, 900x1086) Image search: [Google]
1464119644691.jpg
965 KB, 900x1086
>>83490713
>>83490908
Character is named Yukina by the way. There's already a decent amount of delicious fanart.
>>
>when people confuse positive and negative personality traits with positive and negative character traits

my favorite
>>
>>83490659
>Mako
Mary sue powers vary a lot.

>Bolin
probably have a chance, but i doubt. He learned on the streets. She learned in a elite academy, with the best teachers.

>Tenzin
airbending won't do shit against lightning

>Kuvira
>Suyin
metal will actually help Azula with her lightning

>Zaheer with airbending and not even flight
one lightning to the face.

>Ghazan
lost to bolin

>P'li
got BTFO. Also, i believe she is not good with any other form of firebending. If she was, she would just use lightning, or even fire against someone using metal, which is better than her explosions.
>>
>>83490978
I think if any of the metal benders could take Azula it'd be Lin. Suyin and Kuvira rely on metal a little too much and their actual earthbending leaves much to be desired
>>
>>83491057

>Bolin explodes a volcano under her feet.
>>
>>83490908
>>83491041
hell yes. thanks.
>>
>>83490456
Azula in her prime is GOAT

Azula while suffering a mental breakdown still rekt Zuko

And you can throw out any ideal of honor. Even if Korra was the prodigy bender we're -told- she is, Azula would mop the floor with her just by tricking the big brown retard
>>
>>83491054
Positive trait of Korra's personality is how she will readily throw her life away for another person.
Negative traits are how she blames others for her failings, never listens to other people and when she does it is to the detriment of everyone, and how she apologizes without ever meaning it.

Positive character trait of Korra is her desire to learn.
Negative character trait is her inability to think during a situation and relying on others too much for everything.
>>
>>83491161
>azula kills him with lightning
>citing hypothetical scenarios as evidence

Mako and Bolin were already ridiculously overpowered in the show just for the sake of of plot convenience. Two street rat regular joes who can somehow match the leader of the water tribe and two of the (apparently) most powerful benders in the world. They should have never been as strong as they were in the first place and without PLOT they would get wrecked.
>>
>>83486952
>underdeveloped
Oh, Korra was developed. Developed like a fetus with an extra chromosome that is.
>>
>>83491360

>Boling actually stopped a giant mech from moving by his own. While two "masters" shat themselves trying to do so.
>He literally stopped a volcanic eruption by himself.
>Has teh accuracy to hit small targets while moving at high speeds and not losing any bit of concentration and he was under attack while doing so.

Bolin was actually REALLY Op. Your shitty waifu is as good as dead. Fuck Azula.
>>
>>83491057
Katara learned on the "streets" too, and she beat Azula.

Airbending won't do shit against lightning, but evasion with airbending will much like how Aang was evading Ozai's comet spam lightning.

Metal will only help Azula if they don't fire off those metal strips that incapacitate someone who can't metalbend.

Azula didn't use lightning on Aang on the drill or in some other encounters. Also, much like how Aang was evading Ozai, Zaheer with airbending can evade.

Ghazan lost to Bolin and Mako who showed up to tell him by his presence that Water Arm Lady had lost. Bolin could only counter Ghazan's lava at the time. Also Ghazan melted everything without even sticking around to coax more lava as they were leaving the Northern Air Temple.

Mako's Mary Sue powers do vary.

>>83491228
Azula did trick Sokka too. Villains can get under the skin of those who have loved ones, who would have thought?
>>
>>83491377
All of the chromosomes? Every one?

Also maybe she was just always Bi. That can happen.
>>
>>83491441
>He literally stopped a volcanic eruption by himself.
>some random little fag upstages Roku's dying sacrifice

Are you fucking kidding me? Glad I never watched this retarded garbage past the first season. It's like they deliberately set out to take a dump on every aspect of the original series. I can't even get mad anymore, I'm just disgusted and annoyed.
>>
>>83491281
They are not mutually exclusive. Negative personality traits are often positive character traits and vice versa. Naivete or self-consciousness are negative personality traits, but they are often being used as positive character traits at the same time.
>>
>>83491441
Are you citing the lava the Platinumtron stepped in that didn't do anything? Or the building that Bolin, Lin, and Suyin helped to drop on the mech?

What eruption? What volcanic eruption? What fanfic were you reading and/or writing?

What good is a pebble going to do against someone who is moving and not stationary like how P'li was? Besides, Bolin only fired that one trick pony shot at P'li thanks to Lin and Suyin's distraction from above.

What >>83491360 said is true. Those two should have been learning from Korra like how Aang was learning from Katara and Toph. No actually, those two should have never existed or have been in their own episode in another show or just been in one episode of LoK.
>>
>>83491057
>Bolin
Azula learned in an elite academy almost 80 years ago. The skill of an average bender in Republic city is probably on par with or surpasses the bending ability of the soldiers in ATLA, and Bolin is one of the best earthbenders in all of Republic city.
>>
>>83491577
The negatives can overshadow the positives.
Imagine if the people who gave the order to start a world war that ended with some nuclear weapons going off. Imagine if those people lived and were perfectly fine as the world went to shit around them. Now imagine if those people went out to fix their mistakes.
The fact that they caused a war outweighs their good deed of the day.

Same with Korra. Even if you say her apparent naivete or self-consciousness are positive traits, she still caused everything almost near directly starting in Book 2 onward. At least, the narrative never tried to share blame with others and instead focused everything entirely on Korra.
>>
>>83491441
Bolin was OP because of plot convenience. There was no explanation why he was so strong other than just "because". Whereas characters like Zuko, Azula, Zaheer, and Toph it makes sense because we're given context. Two nobody kids from the gutter are somehow two of the most powerful benders in the world with no explanation or even any indication that they are particularly talented other than when they suddenly start beating everyone they fight when the plot needs them to. It has nothing to do with Azula.
>>
>>83491551
>sucking ATLA's dick so hard you get mad when someone upstages Roku of all characters
Like Azula or Toph I can understand since they were heavily pushed as one of a kind freaks of nature but nobody cares about Roku.
>>
>>83491161
that takes time and is very visible. That's why it worked Zero times in LoK.
>>
>>83491848
Roku was a fucking avatar and he died fighting a volcano because it's nearly impossible. A little shit like Bolin shouldn't even be able to do anything to one.
>>
>>83491452
>on the "streets"
she had a master during the show. Also, they were at war, so it is hardly the same thing. She is a child soldier.

>much like how Aang was evading Ozai's comet spam lightning
"avoid lightning" is not really a thing. I think what Aang did is redirect the lightning, which he could only do because he is a firebender.

>Bolin could only counter Ghazan's lava at the time
>countered by a guy that knows lavabending for 1 day
yeah, he sucks.
>>
>>83491848
It's not about Roku as a character, it's about the integrity of the setting. Roku was a boring pussy, but within the setting he's supposed to be extremely powerful. His most epic feats shouldn't be matched by comic relief.

>defending Korra for any reason

What the fuck is wrong with you anyway?
>>
>>83492120
Roku was also a 70 year old man and it wasn't like some lava fell on him, he inhaled too much gas.

>A little shit like Bolin shouldn't even be able to do anything to one.
Bolin never gets anywhere near an actual volcano.
>>
>>83491711
>The skill of an average bender in Republic city is probably on par with or surpasses the bending ability of the soldiers in ATLA
i'm not talking about normal soldiers in ATLA. That's because they were NOT trained. Even Sokka could become a soldier. Azula, on the other hand, was actually trained by a master, something that makes a lot of difference in-universe. Katara was nothing before she find someone willing to train her. Zhao could become a general when he didn't even finish his training, sucking so much that Zuko defeated him.

The thing is, with RC it's not different. People don't have masters, so they suck. If no one teaches you, there is no secret that will make you a good bender.
>>
>>83492180
>His most epic feats shouldn't be matched by comic relief.
From what we've seen of him I'd consider him destroying the Fire Nation throne room with the snap of a finger to be way more impressive than him losing to a volcano.
>>
>>83486807
Varrick was nothing but cheap comic relief and you are a mental midget if that is all that determines a best character to you.

True Patricians enjoyed the title character.
>>
File: 1464572479389.png (285 KB, 2788x1788) Image search: [Google]
1464572479389.png
285 KB, 2788x1788
>>83492242
She'll always be my favorite and nothing can take that away from me.
>>
>>83491792
A character trait is something that serves the narrative, whether to give a character flaws or interesting quirks as well as depth or complexity. Stubbornness might be a positive character trait for example, but is objectively a bad personality trait.

A character having a flawed personality because of negative personality traits (and likewise positive character traits) is obviously often a good thing, depending on how it is written.

People seem to not understand this distinction all the time and journey into mixing the quality of a characters personality (as it would apply to real life) with the quality of the character itself (with regards to storytelling narrative).

Its annoying me
>>
>>83492209
What makes someone a 'master' is so subjective and arguably archaic I don't know why people cling to it, especially since by Korra's time it's obvious it doesn't really mean anything. Bending and what makes someone a 'master' is a lot more flexible than people think.
>>
>>83489617

There probably was an actual reason, otherwise it wouldn't have been upheld upon review.

I have no idea what, but if you want a wild guess, I'd say repeated shittery and ban evasions while complaining that the mods banned him "for no reason".
>>
>>83486215
You? No. You're a blast to watch in action and fuck me if you're not the hottest thing since Tifa.

It's your show and everyone else in it that's shit.
>>
>>83489617
>can you really be banned without any reason at all?

Yes. But since it was upheld its likely that guy was ranting about mods or something and triggered them enough to get banned.
>>
>>83489617
maybe its fake, anon
>>
How do I find a girl like Korra?
>>
>>83492299
>depending on how it is written.
And that's why Legend of Korra was a bad show with bad characters and several bad plots. It was written poorly and with no thought put into it other than "Here we go again" and "Well we need to give them something to do."
>>
>>83492299
The problem is that the personality flaws in LoK characters either failed to serve the narrative in a meaningful way, or the narrative relied too heavily on them which caused the negative traits to make the character genuinely unsympathetic. Making Korra stubborn, naive, and rash is one thing. Having her repeatedly screw over everyone around her because her negative personality traits are driving the plot is something else entirely.

I get what they were going for with her character and it could have worked, but they screwed up and made her too incompetent. If this was meant as commentary on the pitfalls of individuals being born with power/status/etc that they didn't earn and haven't proven themselves competent to wield responsibly it would serve a real narrative purpose, but as it was presented in the show it's just bad writing.
>>
File: 1459728115883.jpg (293 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
1459728115883.jpg
293 KB, 630x891
>>83486215
You are not a sweaty mess impaled on my dick.
>>
>>83493371
Get fit, go to the gym, talk to one.
>>
>>83492335
It's not that much subjective. The air nomads even put an arrow in their master's head, so there is most likely some requirements; a certain degree of ability that when tested shows if you're a master or not. Very few people are pointed out as being masters in ATLA (which is different of when people point out that someone 'mastered' an element; that happens very often), and they are clearly above the rest.
>>
File: 1431387460761.gif (733 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431387460761.gif
733 KB, 600x600
>>83492961
>everyone else
>not Korra: the literal Failure.
>>
>>83494040
IIRC there is an actual test for air nomads and Jinora didn't have to take it. She got her arrows for just being a good enough bender and leader. That's pretty subjective in my opinion.
>>
>>83494122
>Jinora didn't have to take it
it is said that she is already a master (as in: already learned everything her father could teach), but Tenzin just didn't want to give her the tattoos. The ending of S03 just open his eyes to that fact.
>>
>>83494217
>it is said that she is already a master (as in: already learned everything her father could teach)
No, Jinora's argument was that she just felt it was the right time and Tenzin said he would think about it. According to traditional air nomad culture, Jinora didn't actually do anything to earn her tattoos, which is stupid because anyone with a brain could tell she was ready. The whole notion of the tattoos is a pretty outdated concept, what if there's an airbender who is clearly a master but doesn't want to get them for whatever reason?
>>
File: 2437838-korra.jpg (70 KB, 498x720) Image search: [Google]
2437838-korra.jpg
70 KB, 498x720
>>83494071
To be fair, just about everyone but General Iroh, Asami (though that has more to do with the fact that she was barely involved with everything than any sort of latent competence over the others) and maybe maybe the airbender kids is a failure on some level in that show. At least she was an entertaining failure that managed to succeed SLIGHTLY more than everyone else.
>>
Remember when we only had this pic? Remember all the fanart of what everybody thought her face looked like? Good times.
>>
>>83494357
Asami was a failure at being relevant.
>>
>>83486215
Korra a shit and season 2 onward minus Juan or whatever was shit.
>>
>>83494513
I still would.
>>
>>83494541
I can't even see art like this as being a drawing of Asami because she literally never emotes beyond being sad and kind of happy. My mind is wired to think that's someone cosplaying as Asami instead of the actual character.
>>
File: 1451795964428.gif (322 KB, 163x199) Image search: [Google]
1451795964428.gif
322 KB, 163x199
>>83486215
Yeah, why the fuck did you cut your hair?

Also why is it that every time cool things start to happen, you shit the bed SUPER hard?
>>
>>83486215
Why isn't there a Korra picture like the one with Katara and the ball of water?
>>
>>83494541
>legoman
>doing the same pose
>same expression

worse than Jab.
>>
>>83494354
The idea of rounding up a bunch of random guys from the Earth Kingdom and trying to lecture/browbeat them into being the scions of an extinct culture they have no connection to whatsoever is retarded too
>>
>>83494875
Yeah I agree with that too, even though I could empathize with Tenzin's situation too. What's he going to do about people who want to learn airbending but don't want to become nomads?
>>
>>83494838
>>83494585
You are telling me you wouldn't bang her?
>>
>>83495158
I'd really rather bang Korra.
>>
>>83494966
the best course of action for him to take in that scenario would have been to set up a school to train the new airbenders, and let them know before enrolling that the curriculum will include a heavy dose of Air Nomad cultural indoctrination. ditch the unrealistic dream of resurrecting the Air Nomad culture, and instead focus on making sure that all formally trained airbenders in the future will be funneled through a system that makes sure they uphold most of the ethics and bending traditions of the original Nomads. they can't be expected to assimilate to a culture that doesn't exist anymore, but they can be made to uphold some of that culture's traditions and moral ideals as they carry the torch of airbending into a new age

of course this is essentially what Tenzin ends up doing, he just arrives there after banging his head against the wall for a long time because he held unrealistically high expectations and also didnt seem to understand how culture is transmitted.
>>
File: 1441475226760.jpg (1018 KB, 895x1405) Image search: [Google]
1441475226760.jpg
1018 KB, 895x1405
>>83486215
I've only seen one season of this show but I own gigs of Korra porn and bought a Tenga Flip Hole to use it with thanks to these threads. So I guess my problem is that I can't stop fapping to you and it's using up my time and money.
>>
File: Bob Ross.png (239 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
Bob Ross.png
239 KB, 557x605
>>83495158
Why not both?
>>
File: board meeting.jpg (553 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
board meeting.jpg
553 KB, 650x850
>>83495158
I hate so much that you use up the image count for the thread with useless censored porn instead of just posting it on /aco/ or linking us.
>>
File: korrah.png (1 MB, 1030x1120) Image search: [Google]
korrah.png
1 MB, 1030x1120
>>
>>83492242
>you are a mental midget if that is all that determines a best character to you
>Instead I let the title of the show determine the best character!

10/10
We have an intellectual giant here.
>>
File: 1462555396198.jpg (74 KB, 720x813) Image search: [Google]
1462555396198.jpg
74 KB, 720x813
>>83495499
>Korra in Chel's clothes

11/10
>>
File: 14123189859321.png (437 KB, 850x848) Image search: [Google]
14123189859321.png
437 KB, 850x848
>>83495580
Triggered?
>>
File: tron.png (1 MB, 1280x1446) Image search: [Google]
tron.png
1 MB, 1280x1446
>>83496150
Not really, it just reminds myself of what a useless shit I was when I first started posting on /co/.
>>
File: 1453952000849.jpg (254 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1453952000849.jpg
254 KB, 427x640
>>83493371
Become a qt, long and black haired, green-eyed grill.
>>
>>83486298
She was just bringing down the patriarchy you shit lord!
>>
File: Korra_looking_smug.png (152 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Korra_looking_smug.png
152 KB, 333x250
>>83495694
And don't you forget it.
>>
>>83491542

That is what happens. All the time. For basically every bisexual person, there is a first time they are attracted to someone who is/is not the same sex as they are.

It's not that Korra WAS straight and NOW is a lesbian, she was bisexual and interested in a boy then and is bisexual and interested in a girl now. The main problem is that most media aren't really able to portray bisexuality for beans, so from our perspective as the viewers it often either seems to come out of nowhere when a character shows interest in a character who is not from the gender they have previously shown a preference for (as happens with Korra, although I will comment that while the creator's "hetero lens" comment is eyeroll-inducing it's not entirely baseless that there are moments that indicate Asami and Korra are interested in each other that are written off as nothing until they suddenly aren't) or the character's bisexuality is handled as HELLO YES I MAKE OUT WITH GIRLS AND BOYS AND MUST DEMONSTRATE A HYPERACTIVE LIBIDO TO REMIND PEOPLE I AM INTERESTED IN MORE THAN ONE GENDER DID I MENTION I WAS BI?

How cynical or well/badly written Korrasami's canonization was is a matter for the viewer to decide for themselves, but I will say I feel like Asami's association with the Krew makes a lot more sense if you assume she's always been attracted to Korra.
>>
>>83496872
most bisexuals are just mentally ill attention whores. there is a personality profile that most bi girls fit, and korra never came even remotely close to having that profile.
>>
File: 1453366930329.jpg.jpg (329 KB, 900x688) Image search: [Google]
1453366930329.jpg.jpg
329 KB, 900x688
>>
File: rose.png (1 MB, 1280x1902) Image search: [Google]
rose.png
1 MB, 1280x1902
>>83496872
This is how it goes. You're just chilling one day, thinking you're hetero, and then someone in tight pants walks by or bends down to pick something or whatever and then you think "boy I'd like to touch that" and then you spend the next week being very confused and then you're bi.

>>83497012
I don't even have to ask to know you're an underage b& or have the mind of one.
>>
>>83496872
>but I will say I feel like Asami's association with the Krew makes a lot more sense if you assume she's always been attracted to Korra.
It would definitely explain some things but it'd also look like Asami doesn't think very highly of herself considering the whole situation with Mako, and then you remember there's a six month gap between books 1 and 2.
>>
>>83496872
>How cynical or well/badly written Korrasami's canonization was is a matter for the viewer to decide for themselves, but I will say I feel like Asami's association with the Krew makes a lot more sense if you assume she's always been attracted to Korra.

And Korra just decided to go with it.

The problem is that some viewers are okay with this. And an even bigger problem is that some viewers chose to ignore the smouldering city in the background much like how literally everyone else did at Varrick's wedding.

That whole "I choose to follow you because I want to" can be emotional and show character bonding and development or emphasis, but they don't play it off like that for Asami.
>>
>>83497103
>it'd also look like Asami doesn't think very highly of herself considering the whole situation with Mako

That's unavoidable no matter what her feelings for Korra are.
>>
>>83497138
>That whole "I choose to follow you because I want to" can be emotional and show character bonding and development or emphasis, but they don't play it off like that for Asami.
That's pretty much how it played off for Mako.
>>
>>83497170
>tfw you're Bryan's waifu but he doesn't know how to waifu right
>>
>>83496872
>if you assume she's always been attracted to Korra.

The audience shouldn't reasonably assume this because there was never any indication of them even being particularly close outside of the 4th season and even that little development could easily be taken as just close friends. And it was clearly an afterthought of the writers to do it especially since apparently the ending was different from the original storyboard.

So in a sense, yes, Korra was straight and interested in a boy and now she is bisexual and interested in a girl because the writers clearly never intended for her to be bisexual when they first started writing.
>>
>>83494354
>she just felt it was the right time
Tenzin himself says that he knew she was ready, but wanted to avoid it. How she feels is unrelated to that.

Also, the argument revolves around the notion that Jinora didn't do anything after helping in S03 to 'earn the tattoos' when she might as well have passed some kind of test since there was a time-skip.

>what if there's an airbender who is clearly a master but doesn't want to get them for whatever reason
my argument is not that "all masters need to have tattoo". It is only that they used to mark the masters, which means there is some sort of objectivity to it.
>>
>>83497138

To be fair, I decided to take the canon at its word that Korra is bisexual, in which case I really feel like if anyone was going to make the phrase "huh, girls are actually pretty hot too" drop into her brain it would be Asami once the "crush likes her! grr!" filter is removed from viewing her.

I do feel like the writers didn't really know how to handle Asami for the entirety of the show's run, and I say that as someone who likes Asami. I just like the potential she could have had with better writing a lot more.
>>
File: 1465073401414.jpg (74 KB, 753x733) Image search: [Google]
1465073401414.jpg
74 KB, 753x733
>>83489631
>hogging a bench for bicep curls
>with weights ready and no clips
Fucking bitch.
>>
>>83497611
So you're mad at a gym bunny instead of seeing as this as an opportunity to talk to her?
>>
>>83489073
How is that different? Seriously dude?
>>
>>83497773

To be pedantic, "they're lesbians" implies either they never liked boys and weren't really attracted to Mako OR that you believe sexuality is a light switch that can be flicked to "gay" or "straight.

"They're bisexuals" means they can be a couple without contradicting their previously established interest in Mako in any way. Because bisexuals like both.
>>
>>83497740
I don't go to the gym to hit on chicks.
>>
>>83497611
What was that episode called ?
>>
>>83497393
the writers didn't know how to handle most of the characters. Bolin was rewritten to be an unfunny retard who failed at comic relief. Mako never fit into the story in a meaningful way after Season 1. lots of other characters failed to find their niche. Lin, Tenzin, et al. were consistently incompetent despite being presented as the responsible authority figures. The extended Beifong clan ate up lots of screentime without contributing much to the story.
>>
Is Korra being as dumb a post a turn-on for anyone else? You don't even need to alter her personality for her to ping your bimbo fetish.
>>
>>83497910

My primary complaint about the Legend of Korra was that since it wasn't pitched to us as "the adventures of the Gaang's kids" but the adventures of the new Avatar and her friends, they spent entirely too much time on the old Team Avatar's fuckup kids dealing with issues most of them really should have resolved in their teens and not very much time on Korra's gang developing a group dynamic.

Suyin Beifong was a mistake.
>>
>>83497990
>Suyin Beifong was a mistake.
Suyin Beifong would be great. If only her characterization was intentional.
>>
>>83497990
>they spent entirely too much time on the old Team Avatar's fuckup kids dealing with issues most of them really should have resolved in their teens and not very much time on Korra's gang developing a group dynamic.
It was fine in book 2 to an extent with Tenzin, it was grating in book 3, and it was overkill in book 4 with them having Beifong family drama like three episodes before the series was about to end. If it wasn't for Remembrances I'd say Operation Beifong was LOK's The Beach.
>>
>>83497862
So he goes there to deal with his self-esteem issues? Got it.
>>
File: 1464582550667.jpg (53 KB, 569x560) Image search: [Google]
1464582550667.jpg
53 KB, 569x560
>>83498270
Maybe when I was a fat little kid, yeah, but as I grew, it became less about narcissistic wants and more about wanting to be happy on the inside. 6 years well spent.
Here's a before and after I use on /fit/
>>
>>83498270
You sound a little insecure yourself m8
>>
File: 1314063867351.png (22 KB, 428x435) Image search: [Google]
1314063867351.png
22 KB, 428x435
>>83498417
why don't you have visible stretch marks from your fat days like me?
>>
>>83498417
I'm quite overweight, should I focus solely on cardio, or should I also lift weights?

Some say lifting weights always helps, but others say it's pointless if i'm burning calories.
>>
>>83498135
the writers in this series, and ATLA as well to a lesser extent, seem fixated on mommy/daddy issues and family drama. Practically every character they come up with has parental conflict as a key component of their character. it's like they cant think of any way to make a character interesting that doesnt involve hating their parent or failing their kid
>>
>>83498780
They disappeared over time for me.
>>
>>83498789
If you just want pure weight-loss, then yeah stick with cardio. But diet is also a very important part as well. I suggest reading /fit/s sticky.
You can do it, all you have to do is try.
>>
>>83498956
I want to get completely fit, but I think what I should do first is lose all the extra weight, and then start bulking up, right?
>>
>>83498892
Huh. Well I guess I'll have to wait longer, then, I was obese for years. Thanks though.
>>
>>83498789
Also, if you're interested in building muscle as well, look into recomp. It's difficult, but it builds muscle and burns fat at the same time. But honestly if you're as obese as you say, stick to cardio and a diet. Bother with bulking and weights when you're at a good bf%
>>
>>83499003
Yes, see
>>83499068
>>
>>83496872
But what about the extra chromosomes?
>>
>>83496872
TL;DR
Korra is a horny slut.
>>
>>83499012
I mean, I still have mine, they're just faded and white now and difficult to see with my ass camera. But they fade, trust me.
>>
>>83498804
But it actually makes perfect sense for Aang and Toph's kids to have mommy/daddy issues.
>>
Did we ever find out who Toph's baby daddies were?
>>
>>83499255
Lin's dad is someone named Kanto, still don't know Su's.
>>
>>83499322
Suyin's a bit dark, she could be Sokka's.
>>
File: 1215619485998.jpg (144 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
1215619485998.jpg
144 KB, 700x445
>>83499322
*cough*
>>
File: unf.jpg (132 KB, 308x601) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
132 KB, 308x601
>>83486215
If I block out your personality and pretty much all things related to your series, it's all good.
>short hair
>brown
>muscles
It's all very good.
>>
>>83497012
What profile is that? Fat tumblr dyke with garish hair and cateye glasses?
>>
>>83499238
With Katara as a mother to Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin? No, no it does not.

Remember how Sokka said he felt inadequate when surrounded by the Gaang? Would Bumi have went his whole life like that without speaking up or Katara or Aang catching on?

So Tenzin got the physical side of bending and knew what to say, but lacked the spiritual side and the impact of what to say, despite having the Last Airbender as his father.

Also Aang never bothered to do what Jinora did for Korra and lead Tenzin into the Spirit World for the first time?
>>
>>83498417
Holy fuck
>>83498270
You got BTFO so fucking hard dude
>>
>>83499358
>>83499380
Bryke dislike Tokka, pretty sure it's an urban legend they brought back Suki to specifically squash that ship.
>>
>>83499433
I like to think Toph at LEAST slept with Sokka. Sometimes I wonder if she didn't bed every male member of the Gaang.
>>
File: bitchplease.png (103 KB, 169x384) Image search: [Google]
bitchplease.png
103 KB, 169x384
>>83499461
Of course she did, she's a stud.

Not a slut. A STUD.
>>
>>83499413
Katara probably couldn't make up for Aang's favoritism, but even Kya says he wasn't even a terrible dad. He just, probably accidentally, played favorites.
>>
>>83499322
Probably Johto.
>>
File: 1456366998709.png (442 KB, 609x803) Image search: [Google]
1456366998709.png
442 KB, 609x803
>>83486215
You are not real and I can't have grab your tight and firm body while you ride me.
>>
>>83499413
i think the problems the Gaang's kids have is fairly realistic. Aang and friends were child soldiers who never had proper adult supervision and essentially raised themselves, so they were bound to make a few missteps raising their own kids. the writers just spent too much screentime on it and relied too heavily on it as a source of characterization
>>
>>83498892
Totally believable
>>
>>83499777
See
>>83499147
>>
>>83499413
You're telling me Tenzen feeling inadequate to his father, an avatar and the biggest hero of his time, doesn't make sense because he had Katara as a mother?

>despite having the Last Airbender as his father.

That's the point. Aang doesn't seem to have been a very good father and it makes sense considering how hard it likely was for him to make much time for his kids. We know Katara probably spent much more time raising them than Aang did. Tenzin is fraught with the types of insecurities that anyone living in the shadow of their father could easily and naturally develop. Tenzin is the last living airbender, he has Aang as a father, he's being relied on to bring back airbending from near extinction. That's a lot of pressure for someone who is not the kind of hero Aang was. Tenzin was forced into his role in life, when he obviously didn't fit it.

>Bumi

He's an irrelevant joke character that shouldn't have even existed.

You are just griping to gripe. There are a lot of things Korra does poorly, but the nature of how Aang's (and by that I mean Tenzin) and Toph's kids are characterized is one thing it did well.
>>
>>83499541
I feel like part of the issue us that he spent a fair bit of time off doing Avatar stuff and there is a slight subconscious anger towards Aang for having to go off and do potentially dangerous stuff for days/weeks/months at a time.
>>
>>83498417

You got pretty lips. How much for a blowjob? I'll finish on your abs.
>>
>>83499461
>implying it was just the boys

Everyone got to ride the Toph Train.
>>
>>83487424
she was intended to be ripped all the time, but the korean animators didn't know how to draw women with muscles. no joke.
>>
>>83499433
>Bring Suki back
>Have her hook up with Zuko in the comics
Now explain that
>>
>>83491057
Makos a mary sue?
>>
>>83500286
She hasn't hooked up with Zuko, though. And it's really just an exercise in "let's give Zuko a friend who isn't Aang and who DEFINITELY isn't Katara".
>>
>>83500294
I think Bolin fits the bill better than Mako does.
>>
File: Aang VS Ozai.webm (3 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Aang VS Ozai.webm
3 MB, 640x272
>>83491057
>airbending won't do shit against lightning
Bending doesn't work like Pokemon. Whoever is the better fighter wins.

>>83491228
>Azula while suffering a mental breakdown still rekt Zuko
Zuko was styling on mental breakdown Azula and was equal to her pre-mindbreak.

>>83492136
>>83492136
>"avoid lightning" is not really a thing.
uwotm8
>>
>>83500350
I don't think so. But I also think calling Mako a mary sue because he's bland and good looking is an incredibly dubious interpretation of the phrase.
>>
>>83486215
>if i didn't knew Korra, i would have thought she was the protagonist of some random comic about a /fit/ and optimistic brown girl.
>>
>>83500316
Well yes, that's what it is for the most part, but Yang keeps fucking with us. He keeps throwing in these little winks.
>>
File: 354657537458754576.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
354657537458754576.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
>>83486215
Shut up bitch and take off that top
>>
>>83487855
You're that DeviantArt faggot, aren't you?
>>
>>83488308
Here, you fix it yourself.

http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
>>
File: 1463784377234.jpg (519 KB, 1276x711) Image search: [Google]
1463784377234.jpg
519 KB, 1276x711
>>83491041
Also I feel like Mumei is basically Toph 2.0.
>>
File: 1463576881250.jpg (112 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1463576881250.jpg
112 KB, 540x720
>didn't watch the show
>able to enjoy the porn/art without any regard for the source
feels good
>>
>>83503396
I still enjoy Korrasami porn. Even though I think it was an asspull, it's still the best pairing out of all options.
>>
No Korra, I just want to touch you.
A lot.
>>
>>83489736
I remember the first episode, where she claimed the Equalist movement is invalid, because "BENDING IS AWESOME" and that her ignorance of the modern world would be used by the movement to further divide people, like the Pro-bending finals would get hijacked and they would broadcast her claiming that the inequality gap doesn't exist and that Benders are superior to them in order to cause an international race war.

But that never happened.
>>
>>83486807
Remember when we thought he was going to be the true main antagonist of S2?
>>
File: 39232c5.png (522 KB, 900x625) Image search: [Google]
39232c5.png
522 KB, 900x625
>>83499380
good tastes
>>
File: 1455176818811.jpg (488 KB, 2500x2199) Image search: [Google]
1455176818811.jpg
488 KB, 2500x2199
>>83495608
>>83499141
We need more domesticated Korra
>>
>>83500134
Even in the still pictures that Bryan draws he doesn't draw her like she was drawn during the season 3 finale. It's not just the animators if even the promotional non-moving art gives her the same build as other women and then even goes so far as to reduce her chest size.
>>
>>83503430
No it wasn't, as awfull as Makorra was it would still have been a better option than random lesbians, if for no other reason than them having a past relationship where they ended it while still loving each other.
>>
>>83504937
>and they would broadcast her
They just had camera equipment setup anticipating that the Avatar no one else knew was already discovered in the park with the protestor ready to get their opinion on something?

She was confused by the protests and I would be too if all of a sudden the people had grievances with bending 70 years after the fact. Amon would be better served as the season 4 antagonist. But even AtLA already had the answer to the Equalist problem in the episode "Sokka's Master."

Really season 1 had a awkward premise to be built on.
>>
>>83499322
>Lin's dad is someone named Kanto, still don't know Su's.
Lin's dad is Aang and Su's is Sokka. Toph was lying idiot
>>
>>83487752
Season 3 is the best season. Season 4 is meh
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 1024x853
>>83486215
Your show is fucking boring teen drama shit and should kill yourself.
>>
File: add.jpg (106 KB, 680x939) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
106 KB, 680x939
>>83486232
This. She's a useless whiny cunt that happens to cater to every fetish I have
>brown
>fit
>short hair or two braids at the side
>perfect proportions, tits and ass not too big or small

It pisses me off to no end. I was hoping her personality would change after S3 but she goes back to being a useless entitled cunt within two episodes.
>>
File: Isuryoa.png (465 KB, 1086x662) Image search: [Google]
Isuryoa.png
465 KB, 1086x662
would you drill here /co ?
>>
>>83487395
Her constant emotional breakdowns, hot-headedness, desire for approval and her lack of determination.
>>
>>83491057
>Katara
"Well, then, I guess you didn't love mom as much as I did!"
Also, banning an entire form of bending just because she doesn't like it.
>>
>>83506848
This
SU is worse though.
>>
>>83491360
>>83491441
Bumi was way stronger, sans lava bending plot device
>could create pillars by shuffling his feet
>could bend a shit ton of rocks without moving
>literally bended an entire house a off a mountain
>>
File: Izumi.png (98 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.png
98 KB, 333x250
>>83490376
Fire Lord Izumi a cute
>>
>>83486215
Yes

You aren't in chains and you aren't choking on my cock
>>
>>83487115
>because she is a weak , whiny , terrible female character that
Expect for season 3
>>
File: 1463775225097.jpg (71 KB, 542x562) Image search: [Google]
1463775225097.jpg
71 KB, 542x562
>>83507228
(you)
>>
>>83486215
Your show was shit, and they made you a dike.
>>
>>83500294
>tall, handsome teen with brooding personality and a dark past
>both main girls of the show likes him
>knows the ultimate ability for firebending despite living on the streets
>is able to overcome bloodbending, which is made only by the avatar before, and happens only to show how much of a badass he is
>can actually fight better than Korra against Amon
>>
>>83493830
because she needs something bigger than 3 inchs
>>
File: fucking to chainsaws.jpg (507 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
fucking to chainsaws.jpg
507 KB, 1100x1500
>>83487855
How about a superior lesbian ship?
>>
>>83486807
Mah nigga
>>
>>83508377
>the promotional bio Mako got went out of its way to draw attention to his looks
>it didn't do this for any other character

All this, and much much more, just because they decided they needed someone to have Iroh's voice actor's name for no reason.
If either Mike or Bryan died would the other have given someone in the Avatarverse the name Mike or Bryan? Would they have done that for Aaron Ehasz or Giancarlo Volpe or others?
>>
File: Asami160.png (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Asami160.png
1 MB, 1280x1920
>>83508574
How much of that shit was made?
>>
>>83506576
I meant via radio, like how it happened in canon.

They made a big deal of how culturally relevant Pro-bending had become, and it would be the easiest way to divide the most amount of people. Both outing the Avatar as corrupt for using bending for competitive gain, her bias against non-benders, and her very existence to the public.
>>
File: honoramai.png (248 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
honoramai.png
248 KB, 500x500
>>83507239
Still wish she was named Honora
>>
File: 1454823682197.jpg (228 KB, 540x947) Image search: [Google]
1454823682197.jpg
228 KB, 540x947
>>83486215
>>
>>83489617
Technically, yes.

But mods are a bunch of pussies nowadays, they won't dare to do that shit anymore.
>>
Nah, but I still wish we could get a solo Lin story somewhere. Sans family affairs.
>>
>>83506971
you know, when i think about it, korra would have made a better secondary character

makko as beat cop, fire bender teacher

tenzin as airbender teacher and spiritual guide

bolin as water tribe avatar, good sense of humor but not super skilled, looking to become a worthy successor to the cycle

korra as earth kingdom street fighter that bolin befriend to become stronger at earth bending
>>
File: tumblr_nisi25rKhc1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg (353 KB, 540x878) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nisi25rKhc1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg
353 KB, 540x878
>tfw no buff brown gf
>>
File: keks are in overdrive.jpg (418 KB, 1275x1063) Image search: [Google]
keks are in overdrive.jpg
418 KB, 1275x1063
>>83508574
Not enough.
>>
File: Good enough for blue board.gif (738 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
Good enough for blue board.gif
738 KB, 640x355
>>83495580
But Anon, how else would we post lewd images on here?
>>
>>83506971
I can see that you're a man of patrician tastes. I don't have a useful comment, but I just wanted you to know that I appreciate that.
>>
File: 1460193177758.jpg (245 KB, 1282x1286) Image search: [Google]
1460193177758.jpg
245 KB, 1282x1286
>>83490447
Also bears to note that their muscle girls also usually have nicer personalities.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.