[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite comics company has just knocked on your door and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11
File: smug comic man.png (156 KB, 540x551) Image search: [Google]
smug comic man.png
156 KB, 540x551
Your favorite comics company has just knocked on your door and wants you to write a comic for them. It must be one of their existing properties but other than that you can do whatever you want. Use whatever characters from their company you'd like. Ignore or rewrite any previous continuity you see fit. You can even make it an adults-only comic.

WHAT
DO
YOU
DO
>>
Gay sex everywhere
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (73 KB, 308x627) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
73 KB, 308x627
Fuck Yeah GOD SQUAD COMIC!
>>
File: 'cause he's cyborg.gif (236 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
'cause he's cyborg.gif
236 KB, 245x205
Cyborg:

Cyborg explores his identity as part man, part machine. But instead of being anxious that he's less human than machine, he embraces his mechanical parts and takes on the outlook that they make him MORE than human, not less. Rather than the "woe is me" waxing philosophically, he explores this by bro'ing it up with other superheroes and treating his body with the same kind of love and care he treated his car in the Teen Titans cartoon.

After having his mechanical body and operating system destroyed beyond repair, Cyborg takes a sabbatical from the Justice League to build himself a new body and rethink his life.

He begins work at S.T.A.R Labs, but because of the loss of data and processing power from his old body, progress is going slow. Static, who's working at a different S.T.A.R Labs branch, gets wind of Cyborg's problem and introduces Cyborg to Hardware. Mr. Terrific also heard about Cyborg's troubles and wants to help because he knows about Cyborg's work through the Justice League. The four of them work together to make Cyborg a brand new body. They spend days at a time locked up inside the lab like a bunch of mad scientists mixed with college engineering students fueled by energy drinks and junk food. Hardware and Mr. Terrific often get into heated arguments while Static and Cyborg crack jokes about the two being angry black men.

After Cyborg's body is complete, Static encourages him to spend some time with the Teen Titans. There Cyborg becomes close friends with Jaime Reyes and Beast Boy. Jaime later introduces Cyborg to Ted Kord. While he's visiting Kord, Booster Gold drops by, and when the two realize that both of them were football stars before their superhero days, they decide to play a game. Cyborg's team has him, Beast Boy, Shazam and Static while Booster Gold's team has himself, Jaime, Ted and Martian Manhunter (whom Booster "kidnapped" from the past and bribed with Oreos for this exact occasion).
>>
File: th.jpg (98 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
98 KB, 493x750
Cross this over with Angry Youths and Palestine. Really just confuse and irritate all inovled. Except Johnny Ryan, I could see him laughing.
>>
File: New_Mutants_Vol_3_38_Textless.jpg (232 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
New_Mutants_Vol_3_38_Textless.jpg
232 KB, 900x1367
X-Men
Retire Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Rogue, bunch of other older characters from fighting on the main X-Men team. They now either teach at the school, live civilian lives away from the X-Men and the school and only appear every once in a while for fan service, or they are dead. Let's keep Scott and Logan dead forever.

New mutants or younger mutant characters become new team. Older characters that are still a part of the book are solely there for school purposes, support, or situational backup. Legacy code names are allowed to be picked up by newer characters if they have similar powers or some sort of attachment to the character that previously held the title.

Eventually these characters would phase out after lets say ten years for a newer group of mutants.
>>
File: Blue_Monday_cover[1].jpg (39 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Monday_cover[1].jpg
39 KB, 200x300
>>83483630
I adapt this and make everyone into a lesbian
Even the guys, really especially the guys

And not 2016 radfem gotta be offended fast lesbians

90s era somewhat opinionated too busy loving grunge music and roller rinks to care about feminism teen lesbians
>>
>>83483630
I make a documentary type comic about super heroes (mainly Spider-Man)from the publics point of view.
>>
>>83483669
this
>>
>>83483630
the Question just beats up muggers and gang bangers for 21 pages every month
>>
>>83483630
Batman hunts down each of the three jokers following Rebirth, raping each of them and fixing the problem altogether
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy

Retcon everything Bendis did. Remove all movie influence. Bring back old members, instead of just the ones from the movie. Give Star Lord a better origin. Bring Phyla back to life. Give the team an actual goal instead of them just fucking around on Earth until something happens. Probably make a new Cosmic threat, since all the others have either been done to death or their empires destroyed.
>>
>>83484422
What if raping them creates a two new universes each containing another Joker?
>>
File: Purgatori 0.5 - 00 - FC.jpg (146 KB, 1024x1580) Image search: [Google]
Purgatori 0.5 - 00 - FC.jpg
146 KB, 1024x1580
I would make a crossover with her and Red Sonja since they are in the same company now, like RS discovers hidden tomb, accidentally drops blood at stones or coffin and Purgatori arises. At first they would fight each other, but later they unite to face another enemy and make friends (maybe lovers)
>>
>>83483630
Use the magical conditions of your scenario to get around legal hurdles and make Captain Marvel Captain Marvel again. The wizard would be back too.
I would write the best book, the very best.
Even restore the Stargirl/Billy relationship.

Make Captain Marvel Captain Marvel Again!

...And Mary Marvel would marry Tawky Tawny. Cause I am a pervert.
>>
File: monkeyspawHQ.jpg (150 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
monkeyspawHQ.jpg
150 KB, 1000x541
>>83483630
All-Star Doom Patrol with Gerard Way

...oh wait.
>>
>>83484255
Who would you put on the team?
>>
File: yes it does.jpg (98 KB, 591x933) Image search: [Google]
yes it does.jpg
98 KB, 591x933
>Lucy show's off her new panties to the other kids
>Starts underwear arms race amongst the girls
>Charlie Brown shows off his expensive new panties
>Everyone laughs
>Charlie is embarassed but keeps secretly wearing them because they're comfy

Either that or Violet gets her period.
>>
File: panties for sale.gif (175 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
panties for sale.gif
175 KB, 245x190
>>83485627
>>
Agent Venom and Deadpool team up to stop Carnage Man from saving the city TO DEATH

In the background Miles Morales is seen sparring with Spider Gwen for no reason. Loser of the fight has to buy hotdogs. Deadpool sabotages Gwen to wingman up for lil spidey.
>>
Dick doing what he normally does but he isn't wearing pants and we can see his ass most of the time
>>
>>83483630
>Young X-Men
Just them, no A-Listers, no bullshit, no social justice stuff.
Just the kids finally getting to actually fucking DO something for once.
Once last hurrah, one last charge into glory before Death of X.
A final goodbye, a love letter for all the fans who were left by the wayside so many years ago.
>>
File: 1460579718019.jpg (57 KB, 390x488) Image search: [Google]
1460579718019.jpg
57 KB, 390x488
Fear the Batman.

Batman is out at night on a call about some low-tier but still dangerous criminal who is stirring up trouble in downtown Gotham. Bats goes to the location that the criminal was last seen at and confronts him and his goons as they are beating the shit out of innocents and generally being a bunch of dicks. Bats swoops in and kicks the shit out of all of them easily and confronts the broken body of the leader.

The leader laughs maniacally, not unlike the Joker, and hints to Bats that this is just the beginning and that how he's "proud" to have worked for the Clown Prince of Crime.

Bats drops the guy and calls up Alfred to tell him that the job is done. All he gets as a response is Joker's voice sarcastically congratulating him for a "job well done". Bats hops back into the Batmobile and zooms off to Wayne Manor/Batcave to find the who thing up in flames. He tries to rescue Alfred but is unsuccessful as rubble collapses on the butler, killing him.

Bats makes it out of there alive and hops back into his Batmobile and drives off into the night, overcome with rage and hot tears running down his face. He swears vengence.

The news reports that Bruce Wayne died in the Wayne Manor fire but no remains can be located.

Fast-forward a few days and Bats has found a new place for himself. He's alone, without money and has nothing to lose. He goes looking for the Joker.

He finds him and the two talk and then fight like they usually do. Joker notices that Bats is fighting more wildly than ever before and soon he finds himself on the ground, with Bats staring down at him. Bats them proceeds to beat the shit outta the Joker with his fist, and all the clown can do is laugh even though he's receiving multiple blows to the face. Bats, overcome with rage, murders the Joker in cold blood, no ifs, no buts.

Bats suddenly begins to feel something he's never felt before: the unsatiable hunger for murder.

I'll do a part 2 if you want.
>>
>>83487454
Why would Batman let everyone think Bruce Wayne is dead? All he'd have to do is go out and say that he was away from home when the fire happened? And why would he have no money? Even if the funds under Bruce Wayne's name were inaccessible, he probably has millions stashed away that he could access in the event of his assets being seized.
>>
>>83487578
All good points. I guess I was trying to make the stakes a little higher for Batman there. I'm not gonna give up on this, though. I just need to make a few tweaks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.