[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did you guys feel about Batgordon overall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 4852677-45.jpg (285 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
4852677-45.jpg
285 KB, 832x1280
So how did you guys feel about Batgordon overall?
>>
>>83480670
Sexy
>>
File: 1444840421598.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1444840421598.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
I liked when Superman bullied him
>>
>>83480670
I thought the whole arc was pretty eh overall
>>
the series pretty much went to shit after Zero Year
>>
File: 1436343864334.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1436343864334.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>83480733
he was just mad because he was BTFO by Batman
>>
>>83480670
he was ok
>>
>>83480670
It was pretty cool but bizarre.
>>
Extremely boring. The villain of the arc was neat, but Gordon felt like he had no personality.
>>
>>83480733
>Who the hell needs Batman, anyways?

The yuxtaposition of that line with the "SAVAGE" in the title is fucking perfect.
>>
Interesting concept, but Gordon never really got a chance to be successful.
He was constantly getting his ass kicked to prove Batman had to come back.
>>
>>83480733
lettering is a art
>>
>>83481109
meant for >>83481066
>>
>this whole thing didn't culminate and Geri Powers unleashing an army of Mecha-Bats on the city
How did Snyder fuck up this badly?
>>
This idea would have worked far better if it were an elseworlds story. Like if Batman died year 2 and Gordon took the mantle. That way you could have done even more crazy things with other characters. But really I didnt like the Robocop vibe
>>
Boring lazy rehash of well trod territory from the previous iconic run exhibit D.
>>
>>83481214
She did, she just wasn't the villain.
>>
Batman would be retarded not to rebuild his giant robot and just steamroll crime in Gotham once the new story starts.
>>
>>83481017
Bloom was trash.
>>
>>83480903
>If I trust someone, I can actually risk something

I sure hope future issues didn't show Superman using this reasoning to become less compassionate.
>>
>>83480670
It was okay. I mean, he didn't really do a whole lot. Almost died to Mr. Bloom. Did he fight any of the classic Batman villains because I dont remember. It would have been nice to see him go one on one with one of them.
>>
It was ok? It always felt transitional so i never thought much of it.
>>
>>83481402
Batman already has his own mech suits, he even busted one out in the very first New 52 arc that was possibly even more impressive than Gordon's. He doesn't just bust them out all the time because he occasionally needs to not just tromp around the city in a giant ass robot that sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>83485350
No, but Duke went up against the Penguin. Th-thanks Snyder.
>>
While Jim bat was fighting as Batman, was he 40 or 50?
>>
>>83481107
That's why I read 'Tec alongside it. Snyder basically wrote Gordon into the suit with the express intent of writing him out of it. Much of Detective comics was hokey in that charming Tomasi way, and dammit, you were actually watching detective stuff.
>>
>>83480670
Pointless gimmick, especially how fucking easy it was for him to just get in and out of being Batman. Like, today I wear a trench coat and tomorrow, eh, why not, a bat-suit and vice versa.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.