[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the world was ending, when Thanos was commiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Remember when the world was ending, when Thanos was commiting multiversal genocide and all that asshole cared about was to kill Tony Stark?
No brainwashing, no cosmic cube manipulation. The one and only Steve Rogers asking for vengeance instead of trying to save people, and undermining the efforts of those who were fighting the incursions.
That was a lot worse than "Hail Hydra".
>>
>No brainwashing

That was the reason why he was hunting them in the first place, they mindraped him.

But I agree that he was acting like the old grumpy fuck he had become.
>>
>>83478553
What else is he gonna do? Throw his shield at an incursion?
>>
>>83478378
He could have started by not pursuing the only people that could potentially solve them.
>>
>>83479531
Yell AVENGERS ASSEMBLE and hope for Thor and Hulk to punch Incursion away.
>>
>>83478378
I completely missed his entire run as an old dude. That honestly sounds terrible on Steve's part.
>>
>>83478378
Nope! I'm not gettin' out of me chair
>>
>>83484948
It was pretty much only in the Hickvengers books.
>>
>>83478378
Why did Hickman write him like that?
>>
>>83485166
When he was younger, he was touched by his uncle who was wearing a Captain America costume. Making Cap an angry old bastard who hurts the people he should be caring about was his way of working through the painful memories.
>>
>>83478378
He learned they... did they destroy worlds or were they only planning to? I forget which.
>>
>>83485425
He stopped them from destroying the first world and then objected to Tony's plans to keep destroying worlds open as an option.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.