[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is how the Justice League movie starts How would the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 10
>this is how the Justice League movie starts

How would the broad public react?
>>
>>83474400
They start shipping them.
>>
File: I had dreams, once.jpg (43 KB, 247x377) Image search: [Google]
I had dreams, once.jpg
43 KB, 247x377
>>83474438
correct
>>
>>83474400
What quip could metron make in this scene ??
>>
File: fc01-01.jpg (98 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
fc01-01.jpg
98 KB, 500x642
>>83474537
>>
>white Fabio caveman

Really?
>>
>>83474818
>Don't Kid the Kirby
>>
>>83474400
People would think it is confusing and stupid as hell and write it off.
Shoot, /co/ would too. I'd love it though.
>>
>>83474438
kek
>>
Is Metron the biggest fuck up in the DCU?
Pretty much everything bad is his fault.
>>
>>83474597
>cavemen makes fur cloths and stone axe all on his own
>clearly doing pretty well since he is in good shape
>but didn't know how to make fire
lmao no. fire would have came before the stone axe, that's some very impressive tech for a cave monkey
>>
>>83474400
It'd make sense as a post-credit scene.
Especially if they do something like a Final Crisis invasion of Earth for JL2.
>>
>>83475335
>lmao no. fire would have came before the stone axe
Not true.
There were some tribes in Australia that hadn't discovered fire yet when Europeans rolled up.
They only used it when they found it after lightning.

They had stone tools.

Besides, in order to make fire reliably, you need to have good tool use to begin with. Wooden drills and ropes are pretty much standard and stone tools are in that category of advancement
>>
>>83475363
It HAS to be an opening scene. IT ONLY WORKS as an opening.
>>
>>83475335
This.

We have proof that pre-humans used fire.
>>
File: Terror unbound.jpg (17 KB, 457x343) Image search: [Google]
Terror unbound.jpg
17 KB, 457x343
>>83474597
>tfw you have to stop yourself from posting "how euphoric" for something as harmless as this
I've been here too long
>>
>>83475462

Not to mention that the gift of fire is more symbolic than anything else.
>>
>>83474400
>ripping off 2001: A Space Odyssey
>>
>>83475462
>australians
>humans
>>
>>83475512
I can't believe I hadn't made the connection between Metron and Prometheus.

Though considering how much he fucks up and how he can only see the past and present, it's more likely that Metron is Prometheus' fuck up brother Epimetheus.
He's the guy who lets Pandora open that damned box
>>
>>83475462
>in order to make fire reliably, you need to have good tool use to begin with
you just need sticks and some bark
let them dry some
rub that shit together like your life depends on it, which it does.

also, Australian abbos don't count, they aren't true humans. they are proto-human filth, so that's why they couldn't do something as simple as make fire. those dumb fucks actually burned away all their lush greenery because it made hunting easier in the short term. dumbest fucking "people" ever to exist.

everyone else on the planet discovered fire a long time ago. a stone axe is like a fucking miracle machine for cavemen, you have no idea how easy that would make his life and how many options it would open up for them.
>>
Normies can't even wrap their heads around the basic plot of Inception, how the fuck do you think they're going to handle fourth world stuff?
>>
>>83475536
No it's ripping off the story of Prometheus what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>83475568
Proto-humans had fire.
>>
>>83474400
Fuck the broad public, I'd come buckets.
>>
>>83475623
you're right.
abbos simply are not human in any way, they truly are nothing more than fauna
>>
>>83474400
They wouldn't have a clue what was happening. If you really wanted to sell this scene it' better to have Metron slyly cameo in several of the single movies.

Audiences have to find him. Buzzfeed produces lists, becomes a meme.

Slowly expose him. Then BAM big start to the JL. Who is he? What does he want?
>>
>>83475606
Yeah no this isn't true. Inception wouldn't be so highly rated if people didn't understand the workings of the machine and if they don't understand the machine then they don't understand the narrative.
>>
>>83475606

BUT ANON WAS HE DREAMING?!
>>
>>83475667
Or maybe fire wasn't really that important to them. They domesticated eels, sure, but there wasn't much else to do on that God forsaken continent.

Does it EVER get below freezing there?
>>
>>83475512
but Prometheus and the Greek Pantheon is real in DC so how can Metron be the one to give fire when Zeus and company exists too
>>
>the general public is dumber than I, a genius comic book reader
>>
>>83475568
Earliest stone tools are found over 3 millions years ago.
Earliest controlled fire is less than a million years.

Stone tools are simpler because it doesn't require any sort of expectant thought.
You start with a rock and end with a rock. The rock is differently shaped, but it's still a rock.
Even chimps modify their tools.

Fire has you start with a variety of different things that results in something unlike anything you started with.

Fire is far more advanced than stone tools.

Also, watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI

Fun video on the early forms of fire control.
>>
>>83475568
>abbo are stupid
>only ones to make the perfect boomerang
>no other group of people has made one similar to it
>>
>>83475711
Stone tools are one thing. Composite tools are VERY much another.
>>
File: 9yZVD.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9yZVD.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>>83475699

Quick, look over there!
>>
>>83475735
And you're saying that fire is somehow simpler than a composite tool?
>>
>>83475695
>Or maybe fire wasn't really that important to them.
it's the most important thing to anyone. it's how you cook food that is of massively higher nutritional quality than raw food. It's how you keep predators at bay. it's how you do metal working.
it's such a vital component to so many things, it's easily one of the most important aspects to mankind.
>but there wasn't much else to do on that God forsaken continent.
it was actually massively abundant with plant and wild life before they deiced to burn it all down. they did that because it made catching animals easy. they literally destroyed their entire ecosystem because they were too lazy/stupid to hunt in a different way.

they are the definition of subhuman
>>
>>83475805
How could they burn down the country if they had no fire?
QED
>>
>>83475730
the boomerang is a worthless invention that does nothing better than other inventions
just a rock to throw is better than a boomerang.
>>
>>83474818
Literally what. Please kill yourself man. You are pathetic.
>>
>>83475730
They only made because they were too lazy to go pick up a Spear that they threw
>>
>>83475834
FUCK YOU! I'm being racist on 4chan! Don't question me!
>>
>>83475840

That's just wrong, though. It's basically an arrow that returns to you. It's one of the most elegant and simple weapons created.
>>
File: boomerang.jpg (35 KB, 324x435) Image search: [Google]
boomerang.jpg
35 KB, 324x435
>>83475730
Actually boomerangs were found all over the world.
It's just then when people invented the bow and arrow, it began to be phased out.
Abbos never invented the bow and arrow. The only human population to fail to do so.
>>
>>83475674
If Metron is a character throughout the movie and they explain who he is it would make sense. You can still put it in the beginning.
>>
>>83475834
they fanned the fire that was already there. wild fires are a thing you know.
they noticed animal ran from fire.
so they spread fire to make animals run where they want.
they gave no concern to what would happen if it all burnt down, so they kept it going so they could hunt easily.

basically, they fucked over an entire continent out of lush greenery for the quick and easy way to get what they want. it's like a child, doing something really stupid that will have very bad consequences in the long run because in the present you wanted something badly and did not care how you got it.
>>
>>83475883
that's why I pointed out that they made the perfect one
boomerangs around the world were all slightly different and didn't work as well
>>
>>83475887

And if they went the Final Crisis route, which they probably won't, they'd have to explain who he is, otherwise you'd just have people painting his insignia on their faces with no explanation.
>>
>>83475699
Okay how about this. Metron and Prometheus met up, were like "You give fire to these guys and I'll give fire to these guys way over there and yeah Prom you can take all the credit."
>>
>>83475879
that's not at all how they work
>throw it
>it hits them
>does fuck all because you can't get it too pick up enough speed to actually make it's light weight do any damage to anything
>it doesn't magically stay in air after hitting them, just flops the ground
boomerangs are worthless and do nothing that a fucking rock off the ground doesn't do, but the rocks also has the benefit of being useful in the sense it can hurt/kill things and be used for other things
>>
>>83475887
Since they are doing the whole New52 Justice League origin thing (i.e. Darkseid invades), it'd make some kind of sense.

Rumours are saying that JL1 is going to be a Motherbox McGuffin search.
It'd make an amount of sense for Metron to show up and do some exposition at the end to say "Hey, you're in over your head. You're meddling with powers greater than you can imagine."
You know, as a sequel tease.
>>
>>83475891
>basically, they fucked over an entire continent out of lush greenery for the quick and easy way to get what they want
so basically they were the original white people
>>
>>83475834
You can harness fire without making it, and various protohuman ape looking motherfuckers developed tool making well before Homo Sapiens. I think some of them possibly figured out fire, too.

Well, or you could assume that a "smart" one did even if they didn't for the sake of a comic or something. It's really not that unreasonable.

Some of the earliest innovations and inventions man has are shockingly old.

Like the whole "monkey men invented tools untold generations before our species even existed" thing.
>>
>>83475950
More like the original Brazilians
>>
>>83475929
>Prometheus, the God of Foresight, agreeing to take the fall for stealing fire
>>
>>83475950
only other race to ever do something as dumb as abbos were those cunts on Easter Island. they cut down all their trees, which made their soil loose and shitty forever, so they could roll big dumb statues around.

whites are and have been actively saving the world one step at a time.
I know it's hip and cool to hate on whites at your fuckwit liberal college, but you are a fool and wrong in everyway.
>>
>>83475943

And I just now realized that Metron would've been a much better vehicle for Batman's nightmare in Dawn of Justice than the Flash.
>>
>>83475990

>God of foresight
>Gets chained up to a rock to have his liver eaten, over and over, for all eternity

Sounds like someone's bad at their job.
>>
>>83475887
>>83475928
Yeah but WB honestly can't. I have no hope for any DC movie unless they break this current trend.

Plus in a JL movie with Metron you'd have introduce the NG concepts, darkseid and every JLer moment.

although if they thought a more generic foe like martians or starro spawn you have Metron just "preparing them" for Darkseid
>>
>>83475891
>lush greenery
You are pulling this out of your ass. Australia is a horrible continent. It has some greenery in one of the few elevated regions and volcanic regions, but for the most part it is an arid hellscape with terrible soil. It's the oldest continent geologically so all of the water soluble minerals like phohspherous have been washed away. Australian farmers have to load their fertilizer up with phosphorous else nothing would grow. Furthermore the cold ocean currents means the air is dry and there are very few mountainous regions to get what little moisture there is in the air out as precipitation.
>>
>>83475883
I always find it funny that they worked out primitive crossbow type things without figuring out the normal bow

Why the hell were they so far behind technologically it makes no sense
>>
>>83476015
He knew what He was doing. He just loved Humanity that much.
>>
>>83475990
>Prometheus, the God of Foresight, stealing fire in the first place despite knowing he would be punished
>>
>>83475950
More like the original modern man
>>
>>83475995
>saving the world

only for their own personal gain, there is nothing noble in what white people do
>>
>>83476002
Just a silhouette of a man in a chair as the dream ends.
That'd be pretty fucking based.

But they had to do their "Shove as many DC characters in there to kick start JL" thing
>>
>what is 2001: A Space Odyssey, one of the most referenced movies of all time
>>
>>83476075
>only for personal gain
Yes, and?
>>
>>83476027
>for the most part it is an arid hellscape with terrible soil
because the abbos burned away all the plants holding the top soil together. no plants to hold soil, it washes away along with all the nutrients in it.
Australia use to be lush with plant life, just like Easter Island use to have trees and good soil that could support something other than simple grasses.
the dumb fuck inhabitants of those lands ruined the soil/plant life on them, that's why they are shitty today.
>>83476075
yes, their personal gain of not living in a trash world.
whether you hate it or not, whites are saving the world. you may think they're just doing it for selfish reasons, but that is irrelevant. they are saving it, for whatever reason they are doing it for is irrelevant. the only thing that matters is they are saving it.
they are saving the endangered plants, animals, and races of people. without whites the world would be vastly more cruel and brutal.

stay edgy you dumb racist liberal fuckwit
>>
>>83476079
I fucking love the Flash but they could still do their "Shove as Many DC Characters In there" with Metron and honestly it would get me more hyped.
>>
>>83475995
>whites are and have been actively saving the world one step at a time.
oh classic stormfront /pol/
still saying that whites have been saving the world and branding me a liberal when most of the stupidest things have been created and are being pushed by white people like the european migration crises, faggots and the 100 types of genders you people fail to realize that you are your own worst enemy
>>
>>83476135
>because the abbos burned away all the plants holding the top soil together. no plants to hold soil, it washes away along with all the nutrients in it.
You are an idiot and you are a liar. You are making this up.
>>
I'm reading the Final Crisis trade because it was the next step in Morrison's Batman run and there seem to be giant jumps where things happen and I have no idea why. Are there tie ins I should read? Is it just not good?
I've been reading it after working all day and half asleep so that could be why too
>>
>>83476135
>whether you hate it or not, whites are saving the world. you may think they're just doing it for selfish reasons, but that is irrelevant. they are saving it, for whatever reason they are doing it for is irrelevant. the only thing that matters is they are saving it.
>they are saving the endangered plants, animals, and races of people. without whites the world would be vastly more cruel and brutal.
You are so far up your own ass I bet you can see out of your mouth.
Stay edgy you dumb racist conservative asshole.
>>
>>83476152
whites
>ended slavery
>gave rights to the common man
>invent things for the good of all man, not just themselves
>practiced morally righteous ideals when others believed in cruel intentions
>continue to pave the way of progress
the only problem whites have is an over abundance of empathy of free time. both of these together leads to very dumb ideas like accepting everyone and thing you can so everyone feels good. they just don't realize there has to be a stopping point.
>>83476164
yeah you saying it's not true does not make it so. either post proof or keep your shitposts to yourself.
>>83476219
says the edgy liberal fuckwit.
what's wrong, couldn't find any Trump supports to assault today so you're talking it out online?
>>
>>83476135
>they are saving it
>first polluter on the world
>b-b-ut China
>forgetting that China produces stuff for companies owned by white people
>same companies owned by white people that destroy the enviroment so they can have more place to cultivate stuff
>>
>>83475462
>Abbos
>Human

Literally dumber than chimps.
>>
>>83476136
>>83476079

Right? Not to mention that Metron can totally give people visions, and The Flash, you know...can't.
>>
>>83476243
>yeah you saying it's not true does not make it so. either post proof or keep your shitposts to yourself.
Proof? Proof for what? You are the one making shit up about how Australia was a garden of eden before the Abos showed up. Look up stats on Australian soil yourself. It is incredibably defficient of phospherous. Australia's climate speaks for itself. It's arid because there are no mountains and the ocean currents around it are cold. Water didn't just magically appear in the air a million years ago and similarly magically just fall out of the sky without something to pull it from the air. Australia is warmer than the surrounding ocean so nothing that evaporates precipitates back.
>>
>>83476202
Final Crisis isn't really necessary reading for Morrison's Batman run since they go over what happened to Bruce in Batman and Robin and The Return of Bruce Wayne.

Also, the story is a disjointed mess. I, personally, choose to believe it was intentionally written like that because all of reality is breaking down so it would make sense for it to be a little disjointed.
>>
>>83476202

The time jumps are a feature, not a bug. They're meant to demonstrate just how fractured and broken time is.

The tie-ins that you should be reading are Superman Beyond, Submit and Batman #682-683, 701 and 702
>>
>>83476243
whites
>made slavery 10x more profitable and worldwide only to "end" it and replace it with corporate slavery
>gave "rights" inly at face value but will never uphold them i.e. spying
>""""""invent"""""" i.e steal from the chinese and egyptians
>being hypocrites at their own righteous ideas
>continue to pave way of """"""progress""""" like multigenders and bathroom wars

whites were a mistake
>>
>>83476202
They explain a lot of the stuff in Multiversity.
Either because Morrison is a mad genius who wrote the story backwards in time, or because he just wanted to explain himself.

I think it's just a part of the story that there seems to be two things going on.
The Darkseid invasion and also the vampire Monitors in the Orrery

I'm not really sure how they're related.
Maybe just to get Superman off Earth.
>>
>>83476243
>what's wrong, couldn't find any Trump supports to assault today so you're talking it out online?
What's wrong, couldn't find any innocent black people to shoot today so you're talking it out online?
Oh right, you're a greasy chickenshit little nerd on 4chan just like the rest of us, and no amount of the white pride you delude yourself with it gonna change that.
>>
>>83476027
>oldest continent geologically

Well that's some arbitrary bullshit. If we're going by oldest rocks, then yes Australia does have stretches of exposed rocks that are some of the oldest in the world, but so does the exposed craton of the North American plate up in the Canadian shield.
>>
>>83476455
Multiversity was originally planned to come right after Final Crisis, which is why you get stuff like the Earth-4 story and Captain Atom's disappearance there tying into Superman Beyond.
>>
>>83476300
>>first polluter on the world
not even close
both India and China blow us out of the water.
wanna know why? it's not because they make our stuff, it's because they're dumb and do not care about the environment unlike whites.
they just want to make money, they don't want to lose money by making things else pollutant. they just don't give a shit.
I know it's hard for you to understand it but whites truly are the only race that has any decent amount of empathy and care for the world at large. everyone else just doesn't care, they will do whatever works in the short term, they don't care what will go down in the future.

way to blame the pollutant nature of China and India on white companies who are simply playing the game India and China laid out. They said come here, we make ur shit real cheap, we have no EPA like you do. so companies did what they do, save money.

blame China and India, not those simply using what is available to them.
>>83476369
>Proof? Proof for what?
that I am lying you illiterate cunt. if you can't follow up with what it going on, I won't even bother reading you entire shitposts, you shitposting faggot.
>>
>>83476455

They're related by Darkseid's death and rebirth tearing a hole in reality that gives Mandrakk a chance to strike.
>>
>>83476489
But blacks shoot other blacks

Whites only shoot guilty ones
>>
>>83476554
Do we know how Darkseid died by the way?
All we're told is that there was a war in heaven
>>
>>83476541
>It's your job to prove ME wrong.
Fuck off.
>>
Never forget that there's a piece of Darkseid in our universe. Thanks, Grant.

>>83476516
>Final Crisis had all of reality breaking down
>postpone a universe-wide reboot until a few years later where it makes no sense at all
>Multiversity was supposed to come out after Final Crisis
>comes out years and years later and thus some of the things in it make no sense
Why can't DC and Morrison get their shit together?
>>
>>83476541
>saying this while supporting Trump that doesn't believe in climate change and thinks that polluting is fine as long as you make money
>>
>>83476586

NOPE!

The only hints as to what was going on, for real, were in Seven Soldiers. But it's all left to be intentionally vague.
>>
>>83476397
whites did the same thing the arabs and jews did: buy people because they were considered resources you could own. only whites came up with the idea that maybe owning human beings is wrong. no one else gave a shit.
they gave rights to the common man, it's not their fault the future generations of the common man are stupid as fuck and willingly let their rights be dissolved. in fact, when the USA was mostly whites we had all our rights firmly secured. it seems the more non white we get, the more stupid people who are willing to let go of their rights of petty "security" there are. funny how that is, non whites once again making bad decisions because they can't think of the future.
if by steal you mean improve upon? the spice route allowed the west to gain some of the knowledge of the east, which they improved upon because the east is retarded and believes once you find something that works you should never bother to find something that works better.
yes many whites have lost their moral standing, it seemed to go the more the west became less white. funny, again, how the more non white it gets, the worse it gets.
almost like there's something wrong with non whites...
yes, they do continue to path the way of progress in the medial world, the legal world, and the engineering world. I know you don't know anything about any of these since retards like you are only aware of petty irrelevant issues they flood the media networks with to distract dumb people from the important issues.

whites are the saviors of the world. it's everyone else that is the problem. when left to themselves, the whites claim to unfathomable heights. when they get infiltrated by others, they get dragged down.
>>
>>83476586
Depends on if you want to acknowledge Countdown or not.
>>
>>83476586
Batman shot him, Barry and Wally ran the Black Racer through him, his host body broke down, and then Superman sang him to death.

Or are you talking about how he ended up in a human's body? Because I'm not sure even Seven Soldiers explains that, but it has been awhile since I read it.
>>
>>83476489
>white people
>shooting blacks
lmao blacks are the only ones killing blacks. have you seen the FBI statics on black on black crime? no body hates niggers more than niggers.
>>83476593
it is faggot. either shut the fuck up or prove me wrong.
nobody gives a shit some dumb asshole thinks I'm wrong, just as nobody gives a shit about my posts.
fucking dumbass
>>83476615
>implying I support trump
lmao if just mentioning his name means you support him, I guess the left really loves him. all they do is talk about him.
>>
>>83476707
Prove yourself right. Give me sources on your claim that the soil was rich in phosphorous until Abos showed up. Show me sources of Abos destroying the mountains instead of millions of years of erosion. Show me sources of Abos completely altering ocean currents.

You don't know how soil works. You don't know how climate works. You are making everything up.
>>
>>83476762
>Prove yourself right.
prove me wrong first fuckwit loser
>>
>>83476707
>>83476762
If you want to shitpost, >>>/pol/
>>
>>83476813
>says the shitposter
>>
>>83476793
You are just further proving that you are making all of this up.
>>
>>83476965
ur just shitposting more and more
>>
>>83476983
You haven't even read wikipedia. But please, tell us about how we should simply take you at your word and expertise, some random ass anon on the internet versus any and all actual information one finds on the simplest of google searches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Australia#Precipitation
>>
>>83477050
>the current rain fall levels in Australia are the same as they were thousands of years ago, when the abbos burned everything down or before that even
lmao ur so fucking dumb
you still can't prove me wrong, oh boy oh boy do you love to shitpost
>>
>>83474400
>Look it's silver surfer!
>>
>>83477124
Your making up greeentext now too? And calling other people shitposters? Link to something if you aren't a shitposter.
>>
>>83477523
still shitposting eh?
when are you gunna drop those unbeatable truth bombs that blow me out of the water?
never because they don't exist? ah, okay.
>>
>>83477540
Anon already posted a link, bro.
>>
>>83477663
which had barely anything to do with the topic. it was about the current rain levels in Australia.
that has nothing to do with the climate and landscape of Australia 2000+ years ago.
>>
>>83477730
Okay, so what's your source on your claim that those factors listed on the page changed?
>>
>>83477892
where's your source that says I'm wrong?

here's the thing dumbass, this is going to keep going full circle til you wise up and fuck off.
you won't post source, neither will I.
so fuck off and go do something else you massive loser
jesus why does it take you losers so long to figure this out?
even if you did post source that bftos me, I'd just deny it and shit on it.
you literally can't win, there isn't even anything to win.
just walk away
>>
>>83477962
I said that you are making shit up. It's up to you to provide a single source for your claims. A SINGLE source and I would be wrong. I would need to post the entire internet simultaneously, you just need one source. So post it.

Show us the education of Trump supporters.
>>
>>83478021
>still going
post source saying I am wrong or fuck off
til them, I am right.
deal with it, loser
>>
>>83478021
http://theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

>We showed that the climate responded significantly to reduced vegetation cover in the pre-monsoon season. We found decreases in rainfall, higher surface and ground temperatures and enhanced atmospheric stability. In other words, there was a decline in the strength of the early monsoon “phase”.

>The results of the experiment lead us to suggest that by burning forests in northwestern Australia, Aboriginals altered the local climate. They effectively extended the dry season and delayed the start of the monsoon season.
>>
>>83478097
Trump supporters, everyone.
>>
>>83475462
That axe is more advanced than a sinlge chipped rock
>>
>>83478194
>still shitposting
i was brb 4 a bit, bn
>>
File: mientras tanto en Australia....jpg (128 KB, 964x640) Image search: [Google]
mientras tanto en Australia....jpg
128 KB, 964x640
>>83475730
>impling boomerangs were there great achievement
>>
File: aboriginal-model-australia.jpg (753 KB, 933x1240) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-model-australia.jpg
753 KB, 933x1240
>>83474400
>>this is how the Justice League movie starts
>How would the broad public react?

"Oh look, more dumb ancient alien stuff that Hollywood has dipped into a hundred times."
>>
>>83480743
Name 76 more Hollywood movies in the last 10 years that used ancient aliens
>>
Would be cool if they did evolution of man type of deal like in Noah but cave man to modern day following progress of man and fire
>>
>>83474597
How euphoric
>>
>>83480897

>look at me, I'm going to post buzzwords as if they mean anything
>>
>>83480968
>And that, children, is the precise moment Anon forgot what sarcasm was
>>
>>83474400
WB can't do comic references very well. Most people wouldn't know who the fuck these guys are and what the fuck is going on.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>83481063
>>
>>83475462

Only Tasmanian abbos forgot how to make fire and fish after they were cut off from the mainland.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.