[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, /co/ what is your favorite era of Cartoon Network?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: disordered logo.png (37 KB, 887x593) Image search: [Google]
disordered logo.png
37 KB, 887x593
ok, /co/
what is your favorite era of Cartoon Network?
>>
File: cartoonsnow.png (116 KB, 572x945) Image search: [Google]
cartoonsnow.png
116 KB, 572x945
>>83469939
not this one.
>>
CN real
>>
I can't decide between the Checkerboard era (The one with Carrot Top doing the voice over the bumpers) or the Powerhouse era (esp. the early era where they actually put a lot of money into the original animations for their ads, bumpers, IDs, etc). I don't care one bit for any other era of Cartoon Network, in fact I stopped watching it completely after the Powerhouse era ended.
>>
The one with all the awesome crossover bumpers.
>>
That one where they actually made all sorts of cartoons.
>>
>>83469939
Whatever one has Pirates of Dark Water.
>>
Probably their early days from 1991 to 1995, I loved the whole "look and feel" of the programming blocks from the ident bumpers alone. That's what radically set Cartoon Network apart from Nickelodeon I feel
https://youtu.be/76HNUtzaG5c
>>
File: I'm in on the joke!.gif (998 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
I'm in on the joke!.gif
998 KB, 245x187
>>83469939
>>
>>83469939
Literally everything up until CN Real in 2009.
I enjoy Gumball, but the humor is gonna date itself in a while, but not as much as WBB.
Clarence is alright too, it feels like a much more tame EEnE.
I've seen scenes from Steven Universe and it kinda pains me that it's not all that good in the humor front or in the action front.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.