[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: movie bebop.jpg (32 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
movie bebop.jpg
32 KB, 600x537
What a cringeworthy pile of shit, I hope this movie bombs.
>>
>>83468353
Are you fucking kidding OP? It wasn't great, but it wasn't outright shit. Certainly leagues better than the first film.
>>
>>83468353
Are you the same anaon who complained about the Krank design?

What is that reverse-Shilling? Do you work for the studios and post negative post so that people will defend the movie?

(The Mohawk could be better, though).
>>
TMNT sucks. What did you expect?
>>
File: mWrnbfm.jpg (40 KB, 552x805) Image search: [Google]
mWrnbfm.jpg
40 KB, 552x805
>>83468626
> TMNT sucks
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>83468604
why the fuck is every goddamn movie thread full of someone accusing someone of shilling for or against the movie in question

its fucking ridiculous
>>
Something something give rights to Marvel
>>
>>83468518
I don't know about leagues. It was about the same. I think the only thing this one really had going for it was Bebop and Rocksteady stealing every scene they were in.
>>
>>83468696
Because nobody is allowed to have genuine or sincere opinions in this post-post-post-modern ironic hellscape that is our world.
>>
>>83468696
In this case, there is a precedent, though. someone had started several times the exact same thread with an image of Krank complaining how shit it looked when it was actually looking quite decent, and so was it obvious for everyone. That didn't stop the guy to make the same thread again and again and again, ignoring everything that was said in the previous thread.

And this thread look like it's doing something similar again, here.
>>
>>83468762

this anon is right, I opened this thread thinking ''this is a /tvirgin posting or that krank guy again''
>>
>>83468718
That and less Amazing Spiderman 2 bullshit of April having a destiny with the turtles.
>>
>>83468353
Haven't seen it yet, how was Amell? Does he have any hope of escaping the shitshow that is Arrow?
>>
>>83469331
>how was Amell?

Dry as a piece of driftwood and bland like white bread.
>>
>>83468696
Because reality lost its grip on reality a long time ago my friend
>>
>>83469331
He was Casey Jones. And yet he only wears the Hockey Mask once in the movie and doesn't even say Goongala.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.