[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm tired of seafood spongebob Okay, so Sandy says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Krusty_Towers_33[1].png (120 KB, 464x310) Image search: [Google]
Krusty_Towers_33[1].png
120 KB, 464x310
>I'm tired of seafood spongebob

Okay, so Sandy says that Krabby Patties are seafood...What the hell are Krabby Patties made from?

Is Mr. Krabs getting his patties from some secret source? Is the secret formula just a ploy and is actually his contractor list for who and where he gets his meat from, and that the patties are the secret formula?
>>
File: Wonder Bread.png (766 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bread.png
766 KB, 1000x728
There is an episode where Plankton stole Sandy's fur to get his hands on the Krabby Patty Secret Formula

Apparently she isn't tired of Seafood because she is eating Quadruple Sized Krabby Patties literally every day

No mayo tho.
>>
>>83468337
It's in reference to the episode where she wants to move back to Texas and SpongeBob tries to bribe her to stay, and he presents to her a krabby patty. She replies, "I'm tired of seafood."
>>
>>83468495

Are you fucking paying attention or not

SpongeBob is the last fucking show you should assume has continuity are you retarded?
>>
No, see, the joke is that its 'Sea' food.

Like Chinese food or Mexican food.

Sea food. From the land of the Sea.

that said, >>83468515 is right and you shouldn't expect continuity from Spongebob of all places.
>>
It's beef.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.