[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John R. Dilworth uploaded a video of his pitch for his Dirdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
John R. Dilworth uploaded a video of his pitch for his Dirdy Birdy sequel with storyboards:
https://youtu.be/m4xvk0rYJlo
>>
that cat is so fucking hot

i'm glad his failed kickstarter didnt discourage him
>>
>>83462743
I'm really looking forward to wathever this is that he's working on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTNpeFWkFI
>>
File: 1254506342315.png (7 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1254506342315.png
7 KB, 191x234
>>83462567
He's so adorable when he's passionate about something he loves doing. I didn't like the initially Dirdy Birdy video from the Kickstarter and this one starts better.

He's having so much fun with this I can't bash him for continuing on.
>>
>>83462567
Damn I was gonna make a thread about this but I never go on /co/ so I didn't know if it'd be receptive.

Fucking hell that was like one of the best short's I've ever seen even in fucking pitch form.
>>
>>83462567
This made me laugh so hard. I love the timing (or wathever it's called) of the gags and punchlines.
>>
>>83462567
Why can't I have that sort of passion for anything?
>>
>>83465765
It ultimately depends on how much free time you have and how far you're willing to go to make things happen.

The animation process is lengthy and exhausting, and you'll get lonely working alone but once you're finished you have a feeling of accomplishment that doesn't really compare to other things.
>>
Reminder that Dilworth asked his fans for $500 with the promise that he would do a FNAF LP, only to run off with the money and never speak of it again.

Despite what you think of FNAF or LPs, that's an incredibly scummy thing to do to your own supporters.
>>
>>83462567
>watch video
>my imagination fills in all the blanks and I'm picturing the finished cartoon right in front of me
>it even has those little visual onomatopoeias he's so known for
Is Dilworth cartoon god?

go watch Noodles and Nedd
>>
>>83467339
I don't remember anything about FNAF, but I do remember you can have your OC as a cameo if you donated enough
And I think he refunded the money, at least that's what I saw from an email, I donated somewhere between 5 and 20 dollars
>>
>>83462567
i mean i knew he was fucking NUTS but this exceeds my expectations.
holy shit.
They say it was a complete nightmare working with him, i can see how.
But seriously, good for him? Actually, good for us, without people THIS crazy we wouldn't have all those wonderful cartoons. Here's to you, mad bastard.
>>
>>83467339
>BLOOBLOOBLOO five night at fuckboi's
>that's an incredibly scummy thing to do
you don't even know how much money he got though

stop trying to stir shit, you faggot
>>
>Caring about the face of a hot bodied woman

Dirdy an ass

>In b4 people gripe about the lgbt themes
>>
>>83462567
Man, he sounds just as goofy as his drawings
>>
>>83467339
I don't recall this ever happened, got a source for that anon?
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-23+at+10.52.41).jpg (115 KB, 473x806) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-23+at+10.52.41).jpg
115 KB, 473x806
>>
>>83463021
This you can tell how much effort and love he puts into his work I really hope this gets picked up.
>>
I want more Dirdy Birdy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.