[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shake it shake it you're so fantastic, just don't break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: cynthia.jpg (55 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
cynthia.jpg
55 KB, 309x309
Shake it shake it you're so fantastic, just don't break it you're only made of plastic
Cynthia, she's a real cool dancer
Cynthia, boogie to the groove now
>>
>>83460831
I remember watching this show thinking Cynthia's hair was normally like that.

Then I got older and realized it was because Angelica's doll was so old and worn out.

That thought made me feel things.
>>
>>83461149
I always thought it was because Angelica gave her a haircut. Lots of girls' dolls go through that.
>>
File: Aaaaaah!.gif (2 MB, 265x282) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaah!.gif
2 MB, 265x282
>>83460831
It's stuck in my head now...
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 535x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 535x584
>>83461149
Supposed to look like this
>>
>>83462544
my whole life has been a lie
>>
>>83461149
A lot of cheaply made dolls have hair like that, it's only rooted in for two or three rows past the hairline, then it's pulled back over the rest of the (bald) head into a pony tale so it looks like a full head of hair.

I think that must have been the original idea with Cynthia because if you remove the hair tie the hair eventually springs forward like that.
>>
>>83463017
No, Angelica cut her hair. Cynthia is not cheap at all, she is the 'Barbie' of their universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVE4RFjzPGg
>>
>>83463102
I should have explained myself better. I know that she's not meant to be cheap, and as >>83462544 showed her hair was never tied up, but I don't know how much of that was an established part of her "character" when they were designing her look.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.