[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never read anything with Damian and thought he was hated but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Robin_(Damian_Wayne).jpg (205 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
Robin_(Damian_Wayne).jpg
205 KB, 300x370
Never read anything with Damian and thought he was hated but have heard he's actually pretty good? So what should I read that he's in, only DC I've read in recent years is Batgirl and the new Rebirth stuff.
>>
>>83460634
Morrison's Batman and Robin
>>
>>83460680
Should I read any of the lead ups to Batman and Robin, like Battle for the Cowl or just jump right in?
>>
>>83460783
You should read Batman and Son, and maybe Black Glove and Batman RIP.
>>
>>83460783
>Battle for the Cowl

god no
>>
>>83460852
>>83460783
Anything worth reading involving damian after those?
>>
After Morrison's Batman and Robin. I would read Tomasi's Run I think he did a good developing Damian.
>>
>>83460955
Batman Inc, Tomasi and Gleason's Batman and Robin, Gleason's Robin: Son of Batman, and hopefully, Supersons by ??? and ???
>>
>>83461051
>>83460960
Sounds great, thanks for the help.
>>
>>83461051
and hopefully the new Teen Titans by Benjamin Percy and Jonboy Meyer is good as well. I'm not familiar with the creative team
>>
>>83461261
Percy's Green Arrow has been divisive on /co/
>>
>>83460634
I liked tomasi's Batman and Robin.
>>
>>83461293
What's not divisive on /co/.
what did he do?
>>
>>83461293
I think people mostly disliked the art. The Rebirth issue was good.
>>
>>83461511
>>83461538
Percy's pacing is really fucked up
I hope he does better with it on Rebirth
>>
>>83461293
Huh? I've seen mostly universal praise for it on here, but I thought it was just average myself.
>>
Read Batman 666 by Morrison first before diving in. It's just a one shot of Damian in a possible future, but you really can appreciate the little shit if you digest that first.
>>
>>83462332
Was it for sure him? That ending stretch of DCYou with the fillers for some books and too-long arcs on others to get us to June was kind of obvious. Was it that kind of pacing issue or something else?
>>
How long till Damianfag ruins the thread?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.