[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your biggest question?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 0oI0jjl.jpg (46 KB, 481x351) Image search: [Google]
0oI0jjl.jpg
46 KB, 481x351
Hey ladies and gents! I'm in need of questions. My friends want me to create a show where I just ask question about comic books (more of the big 2 variety). Of course these sleezebags don't have any questions of their own so I turn to you my /co/ brethren. What were/are questions you have about comics whether it be of the publication or canon variety. Type them out here! Much appreciated!
>>
Why does Bendis hate female characters?
>>
Really no other posts? No other questions from the great /co/?
>>
>>83459181
Maybe try >>>/wsr/, not really sure what you're after though desu. Questions that you'll answer on your Youtube show, or just Questions you'll ask in a video?
What type of questions? Questions casuals have that are just getting into comics, or questions about the characters and storylines? If it's the former you could go into Variant covers and how they work, single issues/volumes, what's worth checking out at the moment
>>
>>83460721
Thats actually a great question man! I would probably be going into more of answering questions for casuals who may want to go deeper in comics. Which would likely lead to answers that go into questions about characters or deeper storylines. I just have a difficult time myself coming up with questions since I know a shit ton more than I probably should. I'm a teacher by trade and a comics fanatic by love so I figured this was a great way to mesh them.
>>
File: image.jpg (691 KB, 1280x1986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691 KB, 1280x1986
What did he say?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1973
>>83463254
>>
just how many things from the Earth-X books have been made canon or otherwise adapted for 616?
>>
are the cosmic rays that gave the fantastic 4 their powers related to the 'power cosmic' that galactus wields?
>>
>>83459181
Go to bed Doug Walker, Popquiz hot shot sucked and so will this show.
Stop trying to steal money.
>>
>>83463608
Why do you think I asked /co/ desu? Who better than to ask the source with much more focus.
>>
>>83463754
>>83463608
>implying Doug or any of tgwtg team use 4chan
>>
The age old question: Why is OP a faggot?
>>
File: 1322272910104.jpg (35 KB, 677x461) Image search: [Google]
1322272910104.jpg
35 KB, 677x461
>>83464758
because your dad fucked you so hard you cant even read English. Also, fuck this guy. Post more useful stuff, appreciate what I have but MOAR PLS
>>
File: Hero For Hire 02 page 13.jpg (512 KB, 924x1392) Image search: [Google]
Hero For Hire 02 page 13.jpg
512 KB, 924x1392
Why did they name Luke Cage's civilian friend after the guy who directed Birth of a Nation?
>>
Why don't my parents love me?
>>
>>83459181
OK, I'll play:

Is Spider-Man's great butt because he's doing all that wall-climbing and otherwise due to exercise?

Or is it a radioactive spider bite thing as the Rami movies implied?

OR does Pete just want to look good while he's running around New York essentially buck-ass nekkid, so when he's supposedly doing non-Spidey/non-Bugle/non-Midtowne High shit, he's actually doing lunges in Forrest Hills?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.