[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now in a parallel world where M. Night Shyamalan has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: night_shyamalan_01.jpg (44 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
night_shyamalan_01.jpg
44 KB, 611x404
You are now in a parallel world where M. Night Shyamalan has a made a successful Last Airbender trilogy, despite them all making the same mistakes.

How does he fuck up the Legend of Korra movies?
>>
Korra is played by Jlaw.
>>
File: 1249446179302.jpg (8 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
1249446179302.jpg
8 KB, 251x189
>>83459188
>>
It's pronounced Keera.
>>
>>83459309
I would not have much of a problem with that - making the water tribe a mix of the Japanese Ainu and the Eskimos
>>
>>83459060
The Legend of Korra movie turns out to be the unsuccessful Airbender film from our universe.
>>
File: m_night_shyamalan.jpg (36 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
m_night_shyamalan.jpg
36 KB, 350x300
It's an incoherent quadrilogy that barely connects between movies, and the ending makes no sense just to shove in a trademark "ITS A TWEEST"

So basically what we got as a cartoon.
>>
Lts be real, Shyamalan is why Korra was 12 episodes a season and not 24. He is the root problem why Korra was so flawed. Nick cut avatar because of him.
>>
>>83459718
In an interview Bryke are asked about the show's episode count.
>They said they preferred the shorter format.
They didn't say, "Well we only got 12 episodes and the higher ups wanted us to keep it split like that. But we feel as though it is doable and we are thankful for this generous offer that Nick is giving us." They said they preferred it.

Also if you know you only have 12 episodes no ifs ands or buts, why the fuck do you choose to show only the worst aspects of the characters, waste your budget on literally zero stakes weak showing action scenes, weakly tie in things together, and make the main characters' arc nonexistent?
>>
I think it would go backwards and Korra some how ends up better in his version.
>>
It seemed that Maiko was acting quite friendlier than usual around me. I do not believe that Aysami was very happy about this. What I did believe was that when he was with her, he was not thinking of her. Instead he was, in fact, thinking of me.
>>
>>83459188
Aaaaaaand BOOM goes the dynamite
>>
>>83459060
But anon, what if this is that universe.

THAT UNIVERSES PAST
>>
Tenzin is played by Danny Devito.
>>
>>83461878
Aysami is played by Seychelle Gabriel now in a black wig and make up
>>
>>83462400
He said fuck up, not make absolutely amazing.
>>
turns out the red lotus should have trained her to be a impartial avatar truly maintaining balance between the nations. korra realizes that tenzin has been training her to be a puppet of the republic city government.
she razes republic city to the ground in a cgi spectacle that will melt eyes and brains and cost billions of dollars, and banishes the remaining airbenders to live in solitude in their temples.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.