[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Rebirth and Beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Hopes for Rebirth Wave 2 and beyond? Characters teams or books you'd like to see?
>>
Justice Stormwatch of Super-Heroes
>>
File: Cooking Gambit.jpg (91 KB, 622x481) Image search: [Google]
Cooking Gambit.jpg
91 KB, 622x481
>>83458579
A book featuring new characters, with new ideas, that disregards the status quo and has masterful usage of paneling, art and dialogue in tandem

Who the hell am I kidding?
>>
>>83460323
Young Animal
>>
>>83460268
Justice Authority of America?
>>
Aside from the obvious JSA, Shazam, Atom and LoSH I'd like to see
>Flash family book with Bart and Max headlining
>Booster Gold
>The All New Same Old Super Buddies
>Brave and the Bold equivalent
>>
I want Hawkman ;_; Where is he?
>>
>>83460448
He'll be in JSA when it launches
>>
>>83460396
I was trying to combine JSA, Stormwatch/Authority, and LOSH.

So Justice Authority of Super-Heroes, I guess?
By Orlando, of course

I just really like the idea of JSA being WWII era Stormwatch, ok?
>>
An expanded Justice League with an anthology series with random team-ups each month.
>>
>>83460556
They really should have renumbered JLU after Convergence
>>
>>83460358
Speaking of which, what books are being done under the imprint?
>>
>>83460477
They need to keep the Eternal Stormwatch gimmick. It's got a million stories worth of content.
>>
>>83460636
Mother Panic, Doom Patrol, Shade the Changing Girl, Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
>>
>Batman and Robin
>Blue and Gold
>Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger
>>
>>83458579
Midnighter and Batman team up
>>
>>83460907
Midnighter and Cullen
>>
>>83460980
OH and then they can have Apollo and an Apollo sidekick Batwoman and Batgirl style!
To prevent people from thinking Midnighter and Cullen are in a relationship (like Batwoman and Batgirl did for Silver age Batman and Robin)
>>
>>83460907

What's the point of team-ups when you have a LITERAL "I win" machine?
>>
In "Shit that will never, ever, ever happen", Jack Hawksmoor and Danny the Street team up book
>>
File: Superman-Batman 005-000.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Batman 005-000.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
A Superman/Batman title in the same vein as this
Gotham City Sirens NOT by Palmiotti and Conner
A Shazam book
Superbuddies/JLI book
>>
I saw a commercial for rebirth on tv
>>
>>83461024
Apollo and...well, mean Superboy is gone, super shota is too pure... Mon-El?
>>
>>83461479
what channel

>>83461535
No, it has to be someone Cullen could date.
>>
>>83461479
really?
>>
>>83461560
El Rey it was in the middle of Species 2
>>
>>83461109
Please take my money.
>>
I would like to see an Authority book. Now that I'm thinking about it, do they have any plans to bring back Jenny Sparks?
>>
>>83461749
Sparks died on January 1st 2000.
>>
>>83461784
I'm surprised they're allowing her stay dead. That's a rare luxury in cape comics.
>>
>>83461840
Letting her live into the 21st century would completely destroy the point of the character.

I mean, they could bring her back (with JSA!), but Jenny Quantum's 16 now, she can hold her own.
>>
>>83461894
There's no excuse for them to not know Sparks, or at least her rep.

...If Orlando is writing, I expect that to come up.
>>
>>83461894
>>Letting her live into the 21st century would completely destroy the point of the character.

So? They've already done that with other characters. Dr Manhattan being the most recent one.
>>
>>83461894
There was that Giffen arc that lays some kind of foundation for what Sparks in the present represents-- Hard, dismal stagnation.

If you wanted to do some meta-ass shit, you could use Sparks and Quantum as the centerpiece for your plot.
>>
>>83458579
SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!
>>
>>83461033
Eh, you don't want to watch Midnight dicking around and Batman alway keep in track to make sure Midnight don't kill people
It's like Spiderman / Deadpool but more gritty
>>
>>83463128
Batman doesn't really have the demeanor for him, Dick/Mindy was already full-Spidey/DP.
>>
>Batman in this thread wanting even more Batbooks.

Yeah, because that's just what we need... more Batman.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.