[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WALLY WEST Leads DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 Third Printing Cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: REBIRTH_Wally_CVR.jpg (301 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
REBIRTH_Wally_CVR.jpg
301 KB, 798x1200
Updated June 3, 2016: Gary Frank's new cover art for the DC Universe: Rebirth #1's third printing has been revealed, featuring the returning Wally West - and some dynamic color work by Alex Sinclair.

Original Story: DC Comics has announced a third printing of DC Universe: Rebirth #1, the one-shot that kicked off its Rebirth publishing initiative on May 5. Like the second printing, it will be square bound and retail for $5.99 - over twice the original release's cover price. DC says this third printing will have a new cover from Gary Frank, although it's unclear it if will be different from the second printing's cover which showed more of the reaching hand from the original printing. This third printing is scheduled to be released July 6.

In addition to this reprinting, the first wave of Rebirth title one-shots - Batman: Rebirth #1, Green Lanterns: Rebirth #1, Superman: Rebirth #1, and Green Arrow: Rebirth #1 - also sold out at a distributor level and are being reprinted by DC. These new second printings will carry what's a recolored Rebirth banner to differentiate it from the original print run.
>>
http://www.newsarama.com/29590-wally-west-leads-dc-universe-rebirth-1-third-printing-cover.html
>>
>>83450123
>>
>>83449653
>yfw people buy this printing for the cover alone and makes it go into a fourth printing
>>
Reading Rebirth made me understand how much was lost from DCU without Wally.

Hopefully he gets a solo soon.
>>
Guy who just started to get into comics here, what's the difference between New 52 and Rebirth? Is it still in the same timeline or what?
>>
>>83450952
just read the rebirth issue anon
>>
Is this second printing going to have anything extra apart from the different binding? For twice the price I would expect some bonus art or something.
>>
>>83450952
Yes, they're just taking some some pre flashpoint things and putting them in the new timeline, saying that some years were "lost".
>>
>>83451001
The extra price is because of the binding and better quality paper anon.
>>
>>83451001
They might be saving all the extra stuff for the inevitable HC
Cause at 80 pages it's already like 30 pages away from a normal trade
>>
>>83451001
They were likely already printing the original at a loss, there's not even any non-DC ads in it (and the ads are all at the end and just the covers to the future Rebirth specials with release dates).
>>
>>83451001
An 80 page book is a steal at $2.99 in today's market. The price for subsequent printings more accurately reflects what a book that size would normally cost the consumer.
>>
>>83451096
>there's not even any non-DC ads in it
Didn't know this, definitely will buy now. Ads are the main thing that puts me off buying floppies, along with not looking good on my shelf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.