[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, I can't think of a good reason this doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
You know, I can't think of a good reason this doesn't happen more often when he's alive. Sure, they're sharp, but that doesn't mean his flesh can withstand the force required to drive it through steel and all the other hard stuff he slices regularly.
>>
Exactly. One of the reasons why him being able to fight the Hulk for more than 5 seconds makes no god damn sense either.
>>
>>83448085
healing factor, meat dimension, etc

if you accept that his healing factor couldn't make the physical limits of his musculature improve, and you don't buy the collagen-like role of adamantium across his connective tissues and muscles, then every time Iron Man takes off in that deathcan he should knock himself out, etc etc etc

reminder that Thor literally has a magical hammer that was designed to troll him by his father, Odin, who once wished the population of Paris back to life and all the buildings back as they were just because he could, even though he'd totally said a few days before that he would never do that
>>
You have no idea how strong a muscle/ligament junction is.

It wouldn't wishtand the hulk for sure but it's something that can wishtand some shock.
>>
This is not how good stories are made my fellow anon not with that imagination
>>
>>83451576
It's not as if I'm sperging out about this constantly. I can enjoy a superhero comic just fine, but sometimes it's fun to step back and really prod at the absurdity of it all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.