[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, what to people see in this show? Is it just something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Honestly, what to people see in this show? Is it just something "new" to the west?
>>
>>83445413
I want to fuck Morty Smith.

Where is my Kaworu episode, Roiland?
>>
>>83445440
Fuck off pedo morty almost got raped you faggot
>>83445413
We just like it anon.
>>
File: swas.png (140 KB, 568x524) Image search: [Google]
swas.png
140 KB, 568x524
your shitty threads, or the original that people are making a trend out of, paired up on the catalog

stop
>>
Besides the Star Vs thread using the same text, wasn't this already a thread the other day?
>>
>>83448542
Yes, and another, and another.
>>
It only took one brush of Morty’s hips against Rick for him to react quickly, and Morty felt a tug to the back of his hair that bordered painful. Rick was staring down at him, but not with his usual cool arrogance--he looked perturbed.

“You, you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into, Morty. W-what, what the fuck are you trying to do to me? You think this is fair? Are--are you hard already?” Before he could nod his head it was tilted back by Rick, exposing his throat to his gaze, making Morty buck up again. He barely got out a moan before Rick’s mouth was on him, scraping his teeth against his pulse till he gasped for air.

“J-jeez--!”

“You’re needy for me, huh Morty?” Rick pressed his mouth against his ear, and his voice seemed to reverberate all through out him. “You’re like a fucking, s-some horny chick for me, aren’t you?”

It was degrading but Morty couldn’t deny it turned him on just a bit. “F-fuck you,” It didn’t help that Rick was pulling down the zipper of his jeans, which were feeling way too tight to begin with.

“So you keep saying, Morty,” Rick grinned as nipped at his earlobe. “You want me to fuck you?” Morty twitched when a hand splayed itself across his ass and squeezed. “Y-you want me to fuck you like a girl, Morty?”

“I,” Morty’s cock was feeling on the verge of painful, desperate for attention. With his jeans undone, Rick palmed him through his boxers, making Morty whimper in frustration. “D-don’t, D-d-don’t tease me, Rick, please!”
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.