[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching? I remember being excited for it before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Ralphnew002.jpg (354 KB, 1028x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ralphnew002.jpg
354 KB, 1028x1500
Is this worth watching? I remember being excited for it before it was released but then I forgot about it I guess.
>>
>>83445343
>Western animation
>Disney at that
>Worth Watching
You know the answer to that.
>>
>>83445343
Don't expect mario to be in it. I watched it mainly for him and got thoroughly disappointed.
>>
>>83445343
It's really damn good.
>>
>>83445410
Cause they were still paranoid after the Movie.

Course, they weren't smart enough to know Disney animation is trustable.
>>
>>83445343
It's a damn good movie. watch it.
>>
>>83445343
Too much Sugar Rush, should have covered a more diverse selection of game types. Just a nitpick, movie was still enjoyable.
>>
>>83445343
yes.
>>
>>83445343
you tell me
>>
There's people that think the first half is stronger and there's people that think the second half is. Weird movie in that respect. the answer is second half though. surrogate father figure in candyland>video gaem references
>>
File: latest-14.png (121 KB, 321x307) Image search: [Google]
latest-14.png
121 KB, 321x307
>>83445543
At least bow wow was in it
>>
File: Calhoun.png (1 MB, 869x1713) Image search: [Google]
Calhoun.png
1 MB, 869x1713
>>83445686
Oops missed the pic
>>
>That weird year in which Disney made a Pixar movie and Pixar made a Disney movie

I keep forgetting Pixar made Brave...or that it exists at all
>>
>>83445343
It's fairly good, but outside the "characters from a video arcade" angle, there wasn't too much to make it stand out from all the other really good Disney/Pixar movies that have been released recently. It almost runs a bit like Incredibles, where the main character is depressed with his job and wants to accomplish something, except that "his job" is being the villain in a game and "accomplish something" is being the hero to somebody for once.
>>
>>83445343
Best Disney film ever.
>>
>>83445597
This was my gripe about the film when it first came out, but rewatching it recently I'm glad it didn't take that route. It would've been a jumbled mess.
>>
>Rock-it Rambo
>>
File: BORG.jpg (66 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
BORG.jpg
66 KB, 450x338
>>83446105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4zMrVJjAQM
>>
I give it a 6.0/10
>>
>>83446105
Huh. Didn't really realize but that is weird
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.