[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-Flashpoint Superman didn't even try that hard to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: aej23r23orj.jpg (2 MB, 1898x2881) Image search: [Google]
aej23r23orj.jpg
2 MB, 1898x2881
Pre-Flashpoint Superman didn't even try that hard to bring back Nu52 Supes.

>shows up claims hes nu52Supes will comeback

>fly's with Lana & a can of superman ash to the fortress

>asks the robots one question they say they never heard of it, doesn't even look for another option "oh well guess i was wrong hes dead"

>Makes a statue and is happy hes just going to take his place, almost happy hes dead
>>
>>83442652
It seems obvious they're going to bring him back eventually, considering all the solocits talk about Clark Kent still working as a reporter.
>>
>>83442652
Shit writing
Shit dialogue
Good penciling
Shit inking
Shit coloring
Nothing-special lettering

That's it
>>
>>83442738
Which ones?
>>
>>83442749
Holy shit, why is anyone other than Tom Nguyen inking Mahnke?
>>
>>83442796
Actually Alamy is probably his best inker. The Mahnke art he inks is just much smoother and overall better (see the pages of the Ultraa Multiversity issue that he did) or the gorgeous cheesecake with the Star Sapphires.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.