[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there at least any good or decent direct-to-video Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 220px-Cinderella2dreamsmp.jpg (23 KB, 220x313) Image search: [Google]
220px-Cinderella2dreamsmp.jpg
23 KB, 220x313
Are there at least any good or decent direct-to-video Disney sequels anyone can recommend to me?
>>
>>83419680
both lion king sequels are fine by me. cinderella 3 is quite good too. rescuers down under is also solid. kronk's new groove is pleasant enough. and.. that's all i can think of off the top of my head
>>
>>83419809
Rescuers Down Under doesn't count as a 'direct-to-video' sequel.
>>
>>83419680
Not sure if it was direct to video, but I enjoyed Peter Pan 2: return to Neverland.
Jane was a qt.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>83419680
Cinderella III had a surprising amount of depth.
>>
Doesn't count as a sequel, but for a direct to video movie, "Mickey Mouse, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers" definitely deserves mentioning.
>>
The Aladdin ones are pretty good (3 > 2) but the animation is so cheap that you can't watch them right after you watch the original.
>>
Brother Bear II was decent.
>>
File: Lion_king_1_half_cover.jpg (153 KB, 290x435) Image search: [Google]
Lion_king_1_half_cover.jpg
153 KB, 290x435
Also Goofy Movie II wasn't too bad.
>>
>>83419680
Was "Extremely Goofy Movie" direct to video? If so, it was pretty good.
>>
>>83420016
Return to Neverland was actually released to theaters, but I think it comes from the same studio as most of the direct to video sequels and isn't part of the official disney animated canon.
>>
my dad and i always agreed that the Aladdin sequels were alright.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.