[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G E T I T ? Bendis was paid to write this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: New Canvas.png (345 KB, 941x297) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
345 KB, 941x297
G E T I T ?

Bendis was paid to write this
>>
>>83411865
Or, a reference to the last Civil War, focused around Iron Man and Captain America. Also written by Bendis
>>
While I didn't mind this, the hulk thing pissed me off. What was his goal in writing that, triggering everyone with functioning brains?
>>
>>83411865
I don't see the problem with this line.
>>
Reading it now. They literally skip over the free comic book day issue.

No time skip, no summarisation. One page Ulysses gets a vision, the next page Tony is told Rhodey is dead.
This is horeshit
>>
>>83411947
>>83411912
Its more of that self referential sarky humour I hate about Bendis writing (also the repetition)

Tony wouldn't joke about that cause the event he is joking about had him putting his best friends in prison and ended up him being responsible for the death of two of his best friends. Maybe Spiderman would joke about it and get told off, Tony wouldnt.
>>
I was more annoyed with "Knowing what I know now, Id still do things exactly the same"

You'd get Rhodey killed exactly the same?
>>
What annoys me most is we all know this is going to end with Ulysses killing himself and itll be a "What have we become?" moment thatll lead to very little
>>
File: New Canvas.png (407 KB, 965x237) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
407 KB, 965x237
>>83412004
>self referential sarky humour
>>
>>83412351
Theres a thin line between reference and rip off
>>
>>83411912
Bendis didn't write the last Civil War.
>>
>>83412351
Jesus. That's supposed to be Ton and Pete? They're well aware of each other's smarts.
>>
File: 1464829386980.png (1 MB, 1838x554) Image search: [Google]
1464829386980.png
1 MB, 1838x554
>>83411865
I asked /wsr/ to make this yesterday.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.