[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Jean not control her powers or does she just read everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Can Jean not control her powers or does she just read everyone's mind on purpose?
>>
I think most writers have interpreted "can't control their powers" for telepaths as an uncontrollable stream of other's thoughts, and only through practice can they tune it out.
>>
>>83409787
the later of course.
>>
>>83409787
I love we're supposed to believe telepaths actually are good guys. Every telepath I've seen has had no respect for people's privacy and just casually reads their minds or take away some memory or function, just for lolz
No exceptions
>>
>>83409787
Jean, chuck, and Emma are all assholes With their powers like 100% of the time. At least Emma owns up to it. But fucking chuck and Jean read people's minds with out their consent, out people, erase memories, control people, and act like they are in the right doing so.

If you want to see how they are all cunts look no further than in first class chuck outing beast, the Bobby you're gay thing, and in new mutants chuck telling karma to possess illyana against her wishes.

Actually I think in that new mutants issue he either makes illyana tell everyone why she is afraid of limbo first then has karma possess her. I don't remember how he makes her tell if it was via karma, dani, or chuck himself.

Like at least dani acknowledges she is in the wrong when she accidently uses her powers on people without their consent
>>
>>83409787
Little from column A, little from column B.
Psychics are irredeemable faggots.
>>
>>83409787
Can you not control your sense of smell, or do you snort every object and person in the room on purpose?
Can you not control your sense of hearing, or do you actively listen to every noise in your house?

It's not like taste where you have to touch your tongue to whatever. It's more like "yeah something's making a ringing sound I haven't bothered looking for it, sounded like a phone? I wasn't paying attention."
>>
>>83409787
Is this the first time Jean and Tony stark worked together?
>>
Are there no scans of this comic anywheres? Much sad.
>>
>>83409787
Ten bucks says that when all this CW nonsense is over this is what we come back too.

Also i just assumed it was a way to differ herself from Milf Jean who was always suppressing her powers.
>>
>>83410757

no

but in general avengers didnt mix much with xmen back when jean prime was alive
>>
>>83411786
There are scans in the archive
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.