[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"WOLVERINE" SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Wolverine.jpg (30 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
30 KB, 499x299
Rumored spoilers for the final WOLVERINE movie.

In 2038, the Essex Corporation has privatized the United States military and began hunting mutants for genetic experimentation, forcing them into hiding. The X-Men have been disbanded and the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters destroyed.

Wolverine and Professor Charles Xavier are living in El Paso, Texas, and Wolverine is working as a limo driver to afford the medicine needed for Xavier to control his telepathic powers so the voices don't drive him insane. Wolverine is old, weary and borderline suicidal.

One day, Wolverine comes across X-23, a clone of him created by the Essex Corporation, who has escaped. Xavier decides to help her reach a safe haven for mutants across the border. Upon learning of this, Weapon X sends the Reavers, cybernetically-enhanced mercenaries who were all dismembered by Wolverine in the past, to recapture her.

When Wolverine, Xavier and X-23 prove too skilled for the Reavers, the Essex Corporation deploys their secret weapon, X-24, a younger clone of Wolverine completely obedient to Weapon X. In order to protect Xavier and X-23, Wolverine will have to embrace his warrior side once again to stop X-24 and the Essex Corporation.
>>
It lost me at X-24
>>
Meh. Could be worse i guess.
>>
>>83408631
More like Weapon XI from the X-Men Origins movie
>>
>>83408660
It would help that I never saw origins, I guess
>>
>>83408616
Wolverine hasn't been good since the first X-men film. He gets far too much credit.
>>
>>83408616
>the Essex Corporation has privatized the United States military
lol so retarded.
>>
>>83408616
directed by james mongoloid, of titles such as Knight and Day, Girl, Interrupted,
Walk the Line, and the first wolverine movie.

Written by Michael Green, known for the green lantern movie, heroes, and smallville.

and David James Kelly, who is the screenplay writer for "Untitled Daredevil Reboot" and whose only prior writing was "Straw Man" short film. I've seen it. It's mediocre.

With an all-star team like this, expecting ass cancer is not unreasonable.
>>
>>83408616
If true, that's entirely retarded.
>>
>>83408739
Haha fuck. It's like they want this to be a pile of shit.
>>
>>83408616
This sounded good up until X-24 That is bad fanfic tier.
>>
>>83408616
So much for the happy future ending in DOFP

Fucking Fox
>>
>>83409339
>wolvering without a tragic backstory
Uh, Disney has ruined your mind
>>
>>83408616
>300 years old
>suddenly grows old and weary in 20 years
>>
It's gotta be done in Frank Miller style of film-making a la 300 or Sin City. It's Wolverine ffs, he doesn't make sense grounded in reality. Heavily stylised is the only way to get it right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.