[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miraculous Ladybug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105
File: Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir.png (182 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir.png
182 KB, 500x281
How is it possible for a show to be so good, and at the same time, so terrible?
>>
I've only watched through the show once, so I'm still undecided on what my ultimate opinion is. I liked it overall, but I'm not sure if it is just a case of "neat, a fun cartoon to test my french" or if it really is that good.
>>
>>83384336

The french know how to play to sexual fetishes and get it past the radar but they always resort to basic x-of-the-week storylines to keep the faptrain going.
>>
>>83384336
Chat Noir's dad is the bad guy, isn't it?
>>
>>83384496
I don't think it's been confirmed yet, but it's pretty much obviously him, right?
>>
File: _lady.png (229 KB, 481x369) Image search: [Google]
_lady.png
229 KB, 481x369
>>
File: Special Episode2.jpg (74 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
Special Episode2.jpg
74 KB, 540x539
They're also planning a special christmas episode, I think.
>>
File: tumblr_o4pu9k1JRF1qdur69o3_1280.png (127 KB, 543x727) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4pu9k1JRF1qdur69o3_1280.png
127 KB, 543x727
>>83384496
>>83384527
Not confirmed, although yes, fairly obvious.

The one time that Hawkmoth was strangely absent in giving his Akuma commands was during Simon Says, where Simon kidnapped Gabriel Agreste. Plus, there is that significant look at Adrien's ring afterwards.

Plus, very similar character/body type, someone obviously powerful enough to be absent whenever he wants, and the final episodes where Mawkmoth clearly knows quite a bit about the various Miraculous, and Gabriel conveniently has a book on all the Miraculous in his safe.
>>
>>83384527
Only watched the first two episodes and I can already tell the "twist".
>>
File: Special Episode1.jpg (69 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
Special Episode1.jpg
69 KB, 540x426
>>83384694
And from the concept art, maybe a halloween one? But I don't know if that will be tied in with the same episode.
>>
File: Special Episode3.jpg (87 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
Special Episode3.jpg
87 KB, 540x463
>>83384740
Also concept art for chinese new year, maybe? Maybe it'll just be a special episode that follows the two throughout a variety of holidays.
>>
>>83384336
You can kinda tell that there was once a good story in this show, probably during the early development stages, before it got watered down for young children. I think some of those small elements kinda shine through, that makes it kind of interesting to watch.
>>
>>83384694
Will they ever let Chat Noir look good? I mean, sure, he looks mighty fine, but he's always the incompetent clown compared to Ladybug.
>>
>>83384896
I doubt it. Ladybug is the protag, and I'm pretty sure they're pushing for the whole female power thing, which isn't so bad.

It hasn't gotten annoying or in the way of compelling storylines or characters so far, aside from Chat looking incompetent.
>>
>>83384794
Unf
>>
>>83384896
Black cat, the power of bad luck.
In France, ladybugs are considered to have the power of good luck. (and love)

It's why Ladybug always managed to get all the breaks and come out on top, while Chat Noir ends up with so many goofs and gets mind-controlled so frequently. There is a reason that, in the French theme song, Ladybug is referred to as "Lady Luck, Lady Love".
>>
>>83384896
>>83385058

I mean, logically, Chat should be wrecking shop more than ladybug.

He has a staff, which is much easier to hurt or knock enemies out with than a pitiful yoyo, and has the clearly superior power of destroying anything he touches.

But no, they waste is most times on getting them out of cages or locked rooms.
>>
>>83384336
>so good
you need help
>>
File: Papillon's Daydream.jpg (33 KB, 960x535) Image search: [Google]
Papillon's Daydream.jpg
33 KB, 960x535
How hilarious was it to see gabriel acting like a butterfly in the simon says episode?
>>
>>83384464
>>
File: o3vV3TX.png (256 KB, 849x462) Image search: [Google]
o3vV3TX.png
256 KB, 849x462
>>83385225
>Watching this show with auto-subtitles
>Watching this show
>>
>>83385315
(singsong) GGGGAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!
>>
>>83386364
How normie can one someone get?

Jesus fucking christ, you just raised the bar, what are you, 12?
>>
File: _miraculous_ladybug.jpg (215 KB, 638x624) Image search: [Google]
_miraculous_ladybug.jpg
215 KB, 638x624
>>
File: volpinat.jpg (140 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
volpinat.jpg
140 KB, 540x764
Best girl
>>
>>83384794
they are going to Shanghai here.
>>
>>83385058
Ladybugs being good luck isn't exclusive to France. Not sure about love.

Just give Chat one episode where he's treated like the protagonist. Let him figure shit out, save Ladybug, and purify the Akuma.
Maybe it can be the springboard for Marrienne falling for Chat Noir.
>>
File: DB_S01EP12_(130).png (787 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DB_S01EP12_(130).png
787 KB, 1280x720
>>83387800
Get that shit out of here.

Rose for best girl.
>>
>>83385172
>yo-yo
>>
>>83388465
>Comparing a spiked metal ball on a chain to a wooden (possibly plastic) red yoyo.

Really? Come on now, Ladybug's yoyo is nothing close to that one. If she *did* have that, then maybe she would seem more dangerous, but how she is now... no.
>>
>>83384896

He looked pretty good in the video game episode, saved Marinette and took out the giant robot all by himself.
>>
File: tumblr_nyao0ljviW1rsjh6zo1_540.jpg (113 KB, 524x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyao0ljviW1rsjh6zo1_540.jpg
113 KB, 524x810
>>83388396
>>83387800
real best girl
>>
>>83388554
MAGIC
A
G
I
C
>>
>>83388396
>>83388719

I actually sorta ship these two but I'm glad Rose got her prince
>>
>>83388554
It's miraculous
>>
>>83388392
>Chat
>purify the Akuma
Literally impossible.
I mean literally. He even stated outright that he needed Ladybug to purify the Akumas, since he wasn't capable.
Of course, they've done things "out of order" before so there's nothing stopping them from Chat winning a fight, breaking the item, and freeing Ladybug just for her to purify it. But that's not something that Chat can do himself.

Also, he's been a large help a couple of times. The cameraman one, for example, had him fuck up the villain's entire shtick with his Cataclysm, freeing himself and everyone else, and giving Ladybug her only method of beating him. And he did fairly well in Evillustrator, although Ladybug was the one who finally took him out.

>Marrienne falling for Chat Noir
Please no. The love quadrangle works because of the current dynamic. Trying to make everyone fall for everyone would pretty much kill it.
>>
>>83388789
>>83388933

Yeah, magic in the way that it can create something out of nothing, cleanse an akumatized butterfly and fix things at the end of a battle.

Not magic in the way that it can smash some Akuma's face in or knock someone out like a staff can.
>>
>>83388966
I'm not that poster, but maybe he doesn't have to purify the Akuma, he could still save ladybug and figure all the shit out though.

Chat has never saved ladybug. Like ever. Chat is always the one getting mind controlled or frozen or knocked out of the battle.

I mean, in the puppeteer episode, ladybug goes up against chat and like 4 other villains at the same time, AND wins.

It's fucking laughable how OP they make ladybug, and how Chat just jobs to make villains seem dangerous. The two are posed as partners, but in the show, they aren't anywhere near in the same league.

Ladybug, at the skill she's shown at in the show compared to Chat, could wipe the floor with him without a sweat. And she's done just that multiple times in multiple episodes when he was mind controlled.

As such, it just acts as a detriment to his character than a boost to ladybug's. I mean, if he's that bad, what is he even adding to the team?
>>
>>83388966
The only way to kill the love quadrangle is for them to reveal their identities.
I mean for her to be in love with Chat and Adrien and be torn about it.
>>
>>83389481
>I mean, if he's that bad, what is he even adding to the team?
Some fights require two people.
Some fights require something that Chat can provide.

Quite a number of fights require something getting wrecked or destroyed, which is certainly something that Ladybug could not do (or at least only do awkwardly) on her own. Just because she is the better fighter, by far, does not mean that fights would be better without Chat. Heck, outside a few instances of grabbing him when both get blown off a building or something, Ladybug doesn't need to babysit Chat and he is capable of at least surviving.

Well, except for the possession episodes, of course.

>Chat has never saved ladybug. Like ever.
He popped her out of a time bubble in the Pharaoh episode. Also, he basically went solo against Evillustrator for the first half of the fight - Marinette's idea, sure, but Chat doing the fighting. I seem to recall him making an appearance with an assist as well, although I don't recall which epsiode that was.

>I mean, in the puppeteer episode, ladybug goes up against chat and like 4 other villains at the same time, AND wins.
To be fair, all of them were being controlled by a little girl and her tactics didn't seem to be much beyond "throw attacks at Ladybug" with their fight. Ladybug, by contrast, had a ton of battle experience at that point. Heck, she stopped two of them just by yo-yoing another's arms and pointing them in the right directly, understanding that all the villains were doing was attacking as quickly as possible.
>>
>>83384336
It is a French show, is it not?
>>
>>83390121
Why would Marinette still be trying to pursue a relationship with Adrien, when she is interested in Chat and he is clearly interested back? I could see her feeling conflicted on giving up on Adrien, but unless she confessed feelings and he started showing reciprocation, Marinette would just admit that Adrien wasn't interested in her and would instead just look toward Chat.

So the quadrangle would fall apart, because half of it isn't showing any interest in each other.

The only way to preserve it at that point would be to have Adrien interested in both Marinette and Ladybug, perhaps for different reasons, and Marinette interested in both Adrien and Chat, perhaps for different reasons. And then, you are just making everything even more complicated than it needs to be - along with attempting to introduce a bunch of silly drama, where both characters monologue about their love being divided between two people. (And they need to monologue, since they can't talk to anyone about it...)
>>
>>83390205
Miraculous is a french cartoon, yes.
>>
>>83390184
>Some fights require two people.
Sure, fights would be easier with Chat, maybe, but he's certainly not needed, as the puppet episode shows

>Quite a number of fights require something getting wrecked or destroyed, which is certainly something that Ladybug could not do (or at least only do awkwardly) on her own.
So Chat's selling point in the crimefighting duo is to just destroy things on command? Great contribution there, he seriously is a great asset.
>He popped her out of a time bubble in the Pharaoh episode.
This is hardly a great save like ladybug does for Chat almost every other episode
>Also, he basically went solo against Evillustrator for the first half of the fight
Again, wouldn't count it as a save, Marinette could just as easily taken the villain down, she just wasn't in a position to do so at the time.
>To be fair, all of them were being controlled by a little girl and her tactics didn't seem to be much beyond "throw attacks at Ladybug" with their fight.
I guess I'll agree with you on this point, it's just in the episode they seemed generally autonomous in their attacks at ladybug. They seemed a bit more thought out than want a 5 year old could think of, but looking back, maybe you're right.
>>
>>83390791
Every episode which required a distraction would've been impossible without Chat there. Oh, sure, a hyper-competent Ladybug with years of experience could probably create a distraction somehow to give her the time needed without Chat. But we're talking about Ladybug now, lucky but somewhat inexperienced, and she does well with a teammate.

Chat may not be as good as Marinette, but he's hardly incompetent. He's capable of keeping himself alive and sticking around in a fight, which means he's not a liability for Ladybug. I mean, let's try pulling a Batman and replacing Chat with Chloe - regular, human, not a fighter Chloe - as Ladybug's teammate. How well would that work out? Pretty terribly; Ladybug would need to devote her energy towards protecting Chloe and even helping her just get around. Chat, despite his shortfalls, is fully capable of getting where he needs to go and at least fighting most enemies off.

>Marinette could just as easily taken [Evillustrator] down, she just wasn't in a position to do so at the time.
Hardly. All the villains are super-powered, so she wasn't going to out-muscle him without a transformation. It's highly unlikely he would give her the pen and even more unlikely that he would've just let her break it, and even if she did, she couldn't transform before the Akuma fluttered off and created a Stoneheart-like problem.

And that's assuming he didn't just box her up or something similar when he realized she was trying to trick him.
>>
>>
>French show
I find that hard to believe. I didn't see a single Muslim.
>>
Met a girl cosplaying this last week and I wanted to rip her pussy open a tongue fuck her on the spot

She was a tight petite little cunt.
>>
>>83392501
Get the fuck back to /pol/, no one wants your shit here.
>>
>>83392501
I don't watch this show, but I've been meaning too. But anyways, pretty sure that alya or whatever screams middle-eastern as fuck, same for bignose mcdarkskin, whatever that fuckers name is
>>
It's an entertaining enough show. Old Sailor Moon shamelessly to the point of reusing transformation sequences to fill time. It's clearly attempting to merchandise the show, but there's a certain creativity that came with that mindset of the past that this show captures well.
>>
>>83392742
Alya is from Martinique (which is to say, the Caribbean) apparently. Statistically she's more likely to practice Voodoo than Islam. But she's probably Catholic. I have no idea about Nino, though.
>>
File: Aelita.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Aelita.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
What is it with french cartoons and waifus, man?
>>
>>83384336
Better than nuPPG. This show is awesome. I love it. People say Ladybug is Spiderman mixed with Sailor Moon and I couldn't have agreed one. It is also hilarious that none of them know they are heroes.
>>
>>83384694
>>83384740
I can't wait for these episodes . One if the creator said there a new hero in the China episode .
>>
File: KimWatch.png (479 KB, 562x552) Image search: [Google]
KimWatch.png
479 KB, 562x552
>>83394203
>new hero
Is it Kim?
She has the only magical thing we've seen other than a Miraculous, after all.
>>
>>83393320
>It is also hilarious that none of them know they are heroes.
I love ths show because it feels modern/iron age capes were retooled in the silver age
>>
>>83394496
Funnily enough, I don't think that watch is supposed to be magical. It was supposed to just be a really cool family heirloom that had been passed down for generations. Yes, a holographic pocket watch from the 19th century or even older. This is the sort of show where you just have to be willing to roll with ridiculous nonsense whenever it shows up (at least once an episode usually).
>>
>>83388129
How do you know? Or did you decide to start hanging around 4chan to avoid all the crazies Mr. Astruc?
>>
>>83394871
One of the creators said it
>>
>>83394752
It's just that, with everything else being focused on being realistic and reasonable (see: Lady WiFi's weakness), it stands out quite a bit to have a magical holographic pocketwatch. It seems like it might fit in with the earrings/ring/brooch that we already have.
>>
File: disneyPrincess.png (310 KB, 574x292) Image search: [Google]
disneyPrincess.png
310 KB, 574x292
>>83384896

I think he looks good quite a bit, but I think they said they're treating him like the Disney Princess of Miraculous. He can help, but really, he's not quite as much of a star as Ladybug.
>>
What do you want to see happen in season 2 ?
>>
>>83395999
>What do you want to see happen in season 2 ?
- more development for Adrien
- Perhaps some reference to characters having been villains?
- Keep the current method of resolving fights. (e.g. an original method of taking away their item, rather than just beating them up) The first season was great for being a superhero show that didn't involve punching everything in the face; it would be welcome to see more of that.
- new Miraculous user
- Volpina Returns
>>
>>83388392
>Marrienne falling for Chat Noir
no, marichat sucks balls
>>
>>
>>83390121
>I mean for her to be in love with Chat and Adrien and be torn about it.
No, we don't need a shitty shojo plot of Marinette being torn between two people
>>
>>
File: it's_sissi_time.jpg (193 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
it's_sissi_time.jpg
193 KB, 720x576
>>83393309
I was thinking of starting a Code Lyoko thread tomorrow. I won't do it now because it will never survive Euro morning / US sleeptime.
>>
>>83395340
>Adrien resting on a bed, looking up with trepidation at something that has him alarmed

In b4 "Adrien sees my dick.jpg

L-lewd!
>>
>>83384496
he is a peacock
>>
>>83395999
- Have Marinette being akumatized and Tikki searching Chat for help
- More papa Agreste's hints of being HM
- Alya actively trying to find LB and CN identities
>>
>>83392447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A2SRxr004M
>>
>>83397922
there is no reason to be afraid of a failed thread. 4chan is anonymity unless your a namefag.
>>
File: code_loss.jpg (711 KB, 1429x1114) Image search: [Google]
code_loss.jpg
711 KB, 1429x1114
>>83398495
Well no, but I've been here long enough to know the best time to start a thread and also when I'll be awake myself to bump it - That's Euro evening because it's followed by US evening, threads then have a chance to get enough momentum to survive to the next day. Right now it's 4am and I should probably sleep.
>>
>>83395999
I would like to see the show either fully being able to be aired in random order, or a linear plot instead of this "half and half" they have going on.

Maybe fully show what happens to someone if they really try to resist the akuma too.

Also, less baffling moments like this one.
>>
>>83398915
The lengths that show went to not take place in France in the English dub always amused me. They have a fucking map of France on the computer in one episode, and they buy things in Euros.
>>
File: CodeLyoko_clip_image006.jpg (22 KB, 560x249) Image search: [Google]
CodeLyoko_clip_image006.jpg
22 KB, 560x249
>>83400025
But... but the factory where X.A.N.A. was stored is an actual factory. In France. Well it was, before they tore it down.

Also, shouldn't this conversation be keeping the Lyoko thread alive? >>83398128 I mean, I appreciate any help this thread can get as well, but the Lyoko one should have a chance, too.

>>83399927
>Also, less baffling moments like this one.
The one where she was given a hook, and so she cobbled together a fishing pole out of a stick and string was confusing as well. Why not just give her a damn fishing pole to begin with? It's not as if a stick with some string tied to it would be better.
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 309x163
>>83384336
Frenchies perfected this art
>>
>>83400291
It was worse than that. She's wasn't given a hook, she was given a spoon. She just used it as a hook. That was the Copycat episode by the way, which was still an incredible episode albeit for all the wrong reasons (sexy catboy bondage selfcest). Or right reasons, depending on what you watch the show for.
>>
>>83400753
Wakfu? More like Waifu
>>
>>83400917
Right, I knew it was incredibly stupid. Especially since a spoon tied to a string tied to a stick would be an incredibly shitty way to grab anything... and if you just wanted to tie something up, there was the yoyo.

At least the ticker-tape-noodle worked because it was disposable and didn't require Ladybug to hold onto the other end.
>>
File: 1IqJGwRimv0.jpg (32 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
1IqJGwRimv0.jpg
32 KB, 510x340
>>83384694
Neat.
>>
File: miraculous.jpg (175 KB, 1052x1920) Image search: [Google]
miraculous.jpg
175 KB, 1052x1920
>>
>>83402230
>>
>>83402276
...what, exactly, is her other hand holding onto?
>>
>>83384336
its french
french animation is actually pretty fucking weird for some reason
>>
>>83393116
Nino's family is from Reunion
>>
File: Pharaoh.png (378 KB, 631x439) Image search: [Google]
Pharaoh.png
378 KB, 631x439
>>83401025
ITT post your ladybug waifus, or at least the best girl.

Also, post favourite villains, pic related.

He had the coolest and cleverest powers, getting his powers from respective gods. The duo were getting their asses kicked by him the whole episode, and they only won by distracting and tricking him.

Not to mention that his episode was pretty much the first one to give some much needed backstory on the miraculous.
>>
File: volpinatt.png (207 KB, 540x692) Image search: [Google]
volpinatt.png
207 KB, 540x692
>>
>>83384336
It's nice to see a Ladybug thread again, it's been so long.
>>
File: tumblr_o5qsml3GNe1s2l1w7o6_1280.png (628 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qsml3GNe1s2l1w7o6_1280.png
628 KB, 1000x1000
>>83403489
I didn't much care for the Pharaoh, because his power set was pretty much whatever random bullshit they wanted to make up. Sure, I didn't expect an accurate depiction of Egyptian mythology from the show, but it was just
>[Egyptian god], give me strength!
>[Egyptian god], give me flight!
>[Egyptian god], give me the ability to make mummies!
>[Egyptian god], give me the very specific ability to general slow-time bubbles!

I actually thought Lady WiFi was one of the really good early villains. A very interesting use of the concept, including her weakness. Although I will admit that even Stormy Weather was really well done.
>>
>>83408247
Lady wifi was pretty cool, but she was hardly a formidable opponent, and she didn't really have a great motivation either.

I'd probably pick timebreaker or copycat, they were pretty cool episodes.

Maybe Vulpina.
>>
>>83408466
>she didn't really have a great motivation either

who cares? she demonstrates my timestop fetish
>>
>>83408824
Is that really your only reason for liking her?
Kek
>>
>>83408960
only reason to like the show

the show itself is not great
>>
File: 1457362159394.png (291 KB, 768x832) Image search: [Google]
1457362159394.png
291 KB, 768x832
>>83408824
>timestop fetish
>>
>>83408466
>timebreaker or copycat
Sounds more like you enjoyed the double-character episodes. Antibug as well, perhaps?
>>
File: tumblr_nxoes8SOyx1uiscmzo3_540.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxoes8SOyx1uiscmzo3_540.gif
2 MB, 540x300
>>83408960
My favorites were also Timebreaker and Copycat, as well as Dark Cupid, purely because they led to the sexiest shenanigans.
>>
>>83409256
Antibug kind of sucked, desu. Chloe has pretty shit characterization and whatever else. Why would i care about her motivation or villainy if she's consistently a huge cunt?
>>
>>83409496
Timebreaker's entire character motivation was "my watch is broken, got to fix the watch" though. A watch that she had for less than an hour, mind you, and that she hardly cared about (even with the family connection) until she saw it had fancy holograms in it.

I could see the meaningful motivations behind Copycat, and Volpina, and Dark Cupid/Stoneheart. I'd just think that someone like Evilustrator would rank a bit higher, going purely by evil character motivations.
>>
>>83403489
>Not to mention that his episode was pretty much the first one to give some much needed backstory on the miraculous

It could all still be in his head. The Akuma just turns them evil.
>>
>>83409127
i ain't stoppin' for nobody
>>
>>83403489
Marionettiste, only because of how hilariously close she came to winning for being a 5-6 year old.

Like 1 second more and she would have had Ladybug under her control.
>>
File: code_hayao.png (68 KB, 720x573) Image search: [Google]
code_hayao.png
68 KB, 720x573
>>83400291
>Thread archived
I told you. I told you about starting threads early in the morning bro.

But yeah, fuck the cunts who tore the ÃŽle Seguin Renault factory down, that was some unique industrial heritage. They could have made it a car museum or something.
>>
File: nathevil.jpg (133 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
nathevil.jpg
133 KB, 1280x717
>>83403489
Evillustrator since his being akuma'd raised some questions.

How much can you disobey Hawk Moth's orders? What happens if he assumes direct control?

He's also the only one that achieved his goal (humiliating Chloe) and only went to fuck with her again after feeling betrayed.
>>
>>83411281
I imagine an island on the Seine is prime real estate
>>
>>83403489
Current episodes focus more on Marinette's character development, sometimes to the detriment of myth arc or Adrien's character.
>>
File: 1462122833803.png (3 KB, 266x227) Image search: [Google]
1462122833803.png
3 KB, 266x227
>>83409347

>those thighs
>>
File: 55984753_p7.jpg (554 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
55984753_p7.jpg
554 KB, 2480x3508
>>83413584
Go back to /y/ or /cm/.
>>
>>83413613
>implying i'm a boy
>>
>>83414501
I'm not implying anything, stupid. Now go back.
>>
>>83414501
>implying you need to be a boy to go to /y/
I bet you think that the majority of /u/ is women, too.
>>
The worst shit about this show is the transformation scenes.
Holy fuck do they waste time, it's just re-using animation every single episode.
>>
>>83415235
Got to pad the runtime on the cheap somehow anon. These episodes have to be exactly x minutes and y seconds long for broadcast syndication. They can be off by maybe a second or two, but that's it.
>>
>>83415235
The jingle for it can be annoying after a while.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (192 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
192 KB, 640x360
>>83413613
Lusting after the catboy is a staple of these threads.
>>
>>83416906
I wish it wasn't. It was funny the first couple of generals now it's just scary how many fujos browse these threads.
>>
>>83385363
That's cute fanart but as a superhero costume it's shit. It looks like it would be worn on a catwalk not when saving Paris.
>>
>>83417172
Actually that pic is misleading, since it's a well known fact that /co/ is already one of the gayest boards.

And the catboy lust is no different from the Ladybug lust.
>>
>>83415235
Can't have a magical girl show without it.
>>
File: catboy.png (785 KB, 866x829) Image search: [Google]
catboy.png
785 KB, 866x829
>>83417547
>/co/ is already one of the gayest boards

I believe it.
>>
>>83394871
>>83394950
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF5pFrUSQ84/?taken-by=jeremy_zag&hl=en
>>
File: monogatari blush.gif (545 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
monogatari blush.gif
545 KB, 640x360
>>83402590
Thank you, senpai
>>
File: accidental reveal - marinette.gif (622 KB, 1280x1422) Image search: [Google]
accidental reveal - marinette.gif
622 KB, 1280x1422
>>
File: ceejiles charity zine page.jpg (405 KB, 1280x1643) Image search: [Google]
ceejiles charity zine page.jpg
405 KB, 1280x1643
Ceejiles is a gift to this fandom
>>
>>83419544
>>
File: fighting evil by moonlight.png (792 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
fighting evil by moonlight.png
792 KB, 700x1082
>>
File: foxy cosplay.jpg (128 KB, 993x1280) Image search: [Google]
foxy cosplay.jpg
128 KB, 993x1280
>>
File: mimiru pv art.png (653 KB, 555x893) Image search: [Google]
mimiru pv art.png
653 KB, 555x893
>>
File: miraculous manga page.png (580 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
miraculous manga page.png
580 KB, 540x810
>>
QUICK!

Post girls that get no love!
>>
Sorry to interrupt the Ladybuggering, but for the people itt who were interested in a Code Lyoko thread here's my attempt >>83420057.

We'll see if it gets any more traction than the other one or if it just destroys my theory about thread timing.
>>
>>83419861
All things considered though, she's a pretty shit teacher. Classmates come and go as they please, she lets things go out of hand when chloe turns the classroom into a blame match, she doesn't crack down on chloe at all really.
>>
>>83392501
>cartoons
>muslims

/pol/ fuck off you and your putains de memes
>>
>>83392501
You can barely see anybody since they can't afford to animate more people in the show.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6g4fqagt1s7577qo1_1280.png (551 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6g4fqagt1s7577qo1_1280.png
551 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>83408247
I feel like maybe the inaccuracies were going towards just how shitty of a historian the dude was. I mean, he wanted to recreate a sacrifice based on some cravings even before he got hit with the Akuma.
>>
File: you will never know this feel.jpg (96 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
you will never know this feel.jpg
96 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>83421835
>that Cat Miraculous painted nail
>>
>>83384896
Not until Adrien himself develops.
>>
File: 1451027115361.jpg (169 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
1451027115361.jpg
169 KB, 1280x1001
>>
>Practically no lewd catboy
Waste of a thread.
>>
>>83423987
Fuck off to /cm/ and /y/.
>>
>>83424091
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>83424149
I'm not upset. Now fuck off.
>>
>>83424207
You sound lonely and frustrated.
>>
>>83424207
>>83424243
now kiss
>>
I've been watching it since it started airing in Disney Channel on my country, it's fine if only too much Sailor Moon cheesiness
>>
>>83384496
yes, I think he think the magic will help him bring back his dead wife
>>83384336
I like how classical it is with its one shots
>>
File: tumblr_o67ikzd4ka1v92kmdo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67ikzd4ka1v92kmdo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x463
>>
File: 1461492773017.webm (641 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461492773017.webm
641 KB, 1280x720
>>83425865
>>
File: 1452404059645.jpg (28 KB, 480x310) Image search: [Google]
1452404059645.jpg
28 KB, 480x310
>>83425865
>>83426379
>>
>>83419618
Wanda? What comes now? "No more miraculous"?
>>
>>83427624
Sure.
>>
File: IMG_2428.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
I got something in the mail from Korea recently.

I need a Marinette to match now. ):
>>
File: IMG_2426.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Confirming that this is on the other side, also. It's a bit of an awkward size so I have to make the actual pillow. So much effort.
>>
>>83420334
Maybe she wants job security like everyone else in Paris.

>>83395999
While on topic, I'd love to see her get akumatized in S2
>>
Is this a Disney show?

If is Disney they could make Ladybug be part of the Marvel Universe!!!
>>
File: cs14.png (577 KB, 961x607) Image search: [Google]
cs14.png
577 KB, 961x607
>>83428721
>>83428775
>>
File: kwami humanizations 1.png (411 KB, 700x1003) Image search: [Google]
kwami humanizations 1.png
411 KB, 700x1003
>>83423280
Post more kwami
>>
File: tumblr_o0wi35gBMM1rhncogo2_1280.png (286 KB, 860x1020) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wi35gBMM1rhncogo2_1280.png
286 KB, 860x1020
>>83429781
Nah, it's a French show that airs on Nick in the US and on Disney Channel in other countries.

Besides, Disney already has a red bug and a black cat.
>>
File: tumblr_o0wi35gBMM1rhncogo1_1280.png (238 KB, 880x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wi35gBMM1rhncogo1_1280.png
238 KB, 880x630
>>83430303
>>
>>83427624
>Wanda?
What?
>>
File: ballroom episode when.jpg (110 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
ballroom episode when.jpg
110 KB, 540x720
>>83395999
A ballroom episode.
>>
File: chat.jpg (383 KB, 1280x1745) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
383 KB, 1280x1745
>>
File: Christmas episode.png (443 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
Christmas episode.png
443 KB, 493x700
>>83384694
Chat is going to say Santa Paws or Santa Claws at some point in the episode, I'm calling it
>>
File: simply the best.png (209 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
simply the best.png
209 KB, 469x700
>>
File: chat in paris.jpg (116 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
chat in paris.jpg
116 KB, 540x540
>>
File: no 1 fan.png (470 KB, 645x638) Image search: [Google]
no 1 fan.png
470 KB, 645x638
Where is Adrien keeping his LB shrine?
>>
>>83419561
If only she didnt have a boner for the piece of shit that is latb
>>
File: sublucat comic.png (617 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
sublucat comic.png
617 KB, 1280x532
Comics too long to post like pic related are in this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UdDsqp6P
>>
File: ceejiles marichat.jpg (468 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
ceejiles marichat.jpg
468 KB, 900x675
>>83430857
Posting the best quality art for free does come with its downsides I suppose.
>>
If Evillustrator had an ending like this, how do you think the series would have been impacted?
https://vimeo.com/145115565
>>
File: MP_bewildered_Marinette.jpg (280 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
MP_bewildered_Marinette.jpg
280 KB, 2048x1152
>>83428721
>>83428775
How... how did you get that? Where did you get it? How much was it? I thought they weren't shipping outside of Korea. Pls tell me how to get it, pls.
>>
So is there an origin episode or anything?
>>
>>83430857
>latb is shit
Just as a curiosity, what do you recommend alternatively?
>>
File: Aurore_pic.png (2 MB, 1245x960) Image search: [Google]
Aurore_pic.png
2 MB, 1245x960
>>83419861
Aurore, but as Aurore, not Stormy Weather.
>>
File: tumblr_nv2mim1lcs1uat5f9o1_400.gif (1 MB, 268x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv2mim1lcs1uat5f9o1_400.gif
1 MB, 268x333
>>83419861
Also Alix/Timebreaker
>>
>>83431280
Last two episodes.
>>
I've been thinking about watching this show but honestly I just feel like there's a stigma around it, or it's too childish or something, and I feel icky thinking about watching it. Am I overthinking? Should I just shut the fuck up and watch this show? Is it actually good?
>>
>>83431708

Do I still have to watch them in order?
>>
>>83431741

The show as a whole can be watched in pretty much any order, but you should probably watch the 2 origin episodes either first or last. Works either way.
>>
>>83431741
Just those two episodes, yes.
>>
>>83431725
It could be so much better if it had any plot progression.
But it's pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_2432.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>83431252

I found the artist and asked them. I follow quite a few Korean ML artists on Twitter so it took me a bit, and I think they deleted the picture they have of their own pillow so I had to ask them if it was their work before anything else.

I don't know any Korean and they don't really know any English but we managed to get on just fine and they were kind enough to have it printed and mail it to me in Canada. The cost to have it printed in Korea and have it shipped to the artist, as well as tracked shipping to me was $150 CAD or $120 USD at the time I paid for it, no idea what the exchange is now.

They even sent me some extra goodies, which is great because I love their art a lot to begin with. I'm not sure if I was an exception or anything, but I'm not sure if I should post who the artist is in case they get swamped. Someone in /cm/ already named them if you want to go look at the Chat thread in there.
>>
>>83431812

Yeh. It's so weird that you can tell they planned for continuity (what with all the easter eggs on billboards, buses, tv, and such), but seemed to intentionally stay away from it plot-wise.

Hopefully they'll add moe continuity in season 2.
>>
>>83431725
You're overthinking it. Try watching it and if you can't stand that icky feeling you're having, just stop watching and love from afar.
>>
>>83431832

I should add that I'm also planning to ask them if I can commission a Marinette/Ladybug in the same style to match, so maybe I'll have another pillow to post in a couple months. They haven't drawn one yet, so depends on whether or not they'll take my money for more art or not.
>>
>>83431982
Post pictures if you get one, you madman
>>
>>83431919
Apparently it was the network's decision to have a random order. I guess new shows with continuity in their first season don't do so well, especially with a younger audience?
>>
>>83432215

Of course! It takes 4 weeks alone for printing and shipping so it could be a while.
>>
>>83430861
>http://pastebin.com/UdDsqp6P
Which comic?
>>
Marvel/Disney could a show like this using Spider-Girl/May Parker.
>>
This is french?, shit, always thought it was some korean waifubait show.

Is it good?, saw one episode, the lack of anything moving in the background was disturbing
>>
>>83434259
"That Thing You Do". Sorry I forgot to mention that.
>>
File: love square.jpg (755 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
love square.jpg
755 KB, 1280x1811
>>83434664
Yeah, it's french. The show also has a Korean dub.
Not sure which scene you're referring to but that does sound a little unsettling.
Personally I think the show is great. It's reminiscent of Sailor Moon which I also adore. The characters and the relationships between them are really what make the show so popular. The animation is pretty nifty too. The biggest fault of the show is that it doesn't have too much plot advancement yet. Aside from 3 episodes, there is no continuity. There is hope that the second season will be allowed to have continuity though. The fanart is great too.
>>
>>83435188
>>83435188
Thanks!
>>
File: ms. steal yo girl.jpg (48 KB, 736x808) Image search: [Google]
ms. steal yo girl.jpg
48 KB, 736x808
What type of villain do you think Volpina will be?
Would she be like Chloe, causing akumas through hurting the target's feelings? Would she work independently from Hawkmoth? After the conclusion of her titular episode how do you think her attitude in school will be?
>>
File: tumblr_o58imcnkLm1s2l1w7o7_1280.png (566 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58imcnkLm1s2l1w7o7_1280.png
566 KB, 1000x1000
>>83435350
You know, thinking it over a bit, I don't think that any of the combinations would work out past Marinette/Adrien. Transformed, they both just seem a bit too... jealous? And to ready to act on that jealousy. Sure, Marinette can get incredibly jealous, but she never jumps out and acts on it - even when she has the opportunity - in the same way that Ladybug was willing to tell off Lila or even use her Lucky Charm against Chloe. And Adrien certainly never showed any sort of malicious overprotectiveness like he did when he was Chat Noir. I'd suspect that Ladybug/Chat would just annoy the piss out of each other with jealous overreactions, and either Marinette/Chat or Adrien/Ladybug would have the non-transformed one get turned off by the extreme overreactions of the transformed one... much like what happened with Adrien and Ladybug in the Volpina episode.

So, it's Marinette/Adrien or bust. Or just reveal things to each other.

>>83435705
>What type of villain do you think Volpina will be?
Probably a mind-controlled minion of Hawkmoth. I suspect that receiving the Fox Miraculous will be her redemption ticket, and what breaks her out of her jealousy cycle for Ladybug.

Given how much Hawkmoth desires the Miraculous, I don't see him teaming up with another Miraculous user without some sort of extreme leverage which would guarantee they hand over theirs once Ladybug and Chat are beaten.

Also, why the fuck does every image have fifty Pinterest links with every reverse Google search? Nobody has any idea how to source on Pinterest.
>>
File: adrienette in the rain.jpg (348 KB, 827x1474) Image search: [Google]
adrienette in the rain.jpg
348 KB, 827x1474
>>83436921
Hm. That's an interesting take. I think that would be a problem to tackle in their relationship as Ladynoir but they seem like people willing to overcome challenges. It's hard to imagine what a relationship would be like for each ship in the square because there are so many variables to consider. Like whether they know each other's identities or not. I think that realistically Adrienette has the most likelihood of happening but the deepest connection would either come from Ladynoir or Ladrien.
>>
>>83436921
>Also, why the fuck does every image have fifty Pinterest links with every reverse Google search?
Good fucking question. Even when there is a link, it just leads back to tumblr in a search for "Miraculous Ladybug". Thanks, pinterest. That was oh so helpful.
>>
Alright, it's late. So just have a thing, and enjoy speculating. I'm heading off to bed.

http://miraculousladyblog.net/miraculous-ladybug-news/1058/miraculous-ladybug-season-2-premiere-dates-determined/

See you in 2017, everyone.
>>
File: papa agreste.jpg (121 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
papa agreste.jpg
121 KB, 500x707
>>83436921
Is Hawkmoth capable of long term akumatization? Would that mean that the dark side perk is not having a time limit? Astruc mentioned that mean people (aka Chloe and Lila) would never have a miraculous but if Lila were to change and apologize then I think she'd be fit for a miraculous.
>>
Where can I find the english dub, my normal site where I watch shit says its the english dub but it ain't.
>>
File: happy marinette.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
happy marinette.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>83437178
>For two Miraculous seasons to be able to air the same year...which are from February till May in first half of the year and from September till December in second.
Sweet!
>>
>>83437275
http://miraculousubs.tumblr.com/
>>
>>
>>83437178
>2017

Anyone know any decent fanfics besides Werecat in London to tide me over?
>>
>>83435705
Probably like Chloe, instead of just being a bitch she'd be using lies to target other character's feelings and get them turned into akuma. One thing that is known is that she's supposed to be a bad person like Chloe. It was kinda obvious what with her being incapable of acknowledging her own wrongdoing.

She might be forced to realize that she herself was wrong in how she handled everything wrong. Hell they might even just put her on the bus and force her to leave, after apologizing. Or the end of the arc will be her leaving.

The chances of her getting the Fox Miraculous is actually pretty low, since Marinette is in contact with Fu, and Astruc basically shot down the idea. sorry Lilafags
>>
>>83437070
If you really think about it logically there is no way that Ladrien, Ladynoir, or Marichat could ever work out, because at the end of the day they aren't those people 24/7. Ladrien has the problem of Adrien being a liability to Ladybug, and there's the whole thing about her having a secret identity that Adrien whom hasn't even noticed or thought of beyond as a friend. It's a relationship that even if they did get together they'd break up almost immediately, So in reality it's Adrienette or Ladynoir or bust.
>>
>>83440948
Alya still has a chance though, right?
>>
>>83384336
Anyone know when the new episodes are going to be airing on Nick again? Why the fuck did they stop?
>>
>>83437208
That depends on whether or not she can actually get along with Marinette and Ladybug, if she can't then...
>>
>>83441017
Alya probably has the biggest chance of anyone else. At this point in time she may actually be a more logical choice than Lila.
>>
>>83437070
I've heard someone mention that their superhero forms are a personally mix of the character and their kwami. Tikki is more outgoing, more optimistic about how everything will turn out, and more spontaneous... and so Ladybug is more outgoing, more spontaneous, and more optimistic about how everything will turn out than Marinette might be. Plagg is more laissez-faire, cockier, more arrogant, and more willing to speak before talking... and Chat Noir is more laissez-faire, more arrogant, cockier and more frequently speaks before talking than Adrien might be.
>>
>>83441081
No, the origin episodes basically destroyed this theory. Marinette became more outgoing because of Alya's influence, without it she was a door mouse even as Ladybug. Her outgoing nature was caused by Alya's influence over her, and Tikki, and Chat Noir's positive reinforcement of it. Marinette was always spontaneous though, and her optimism again came from Alya.

Adrien himself has always been laissez-faire, and cocky, arrogant and willing to speak and act before thinking, even before meeting Plagg. In the origin episodes Adrien doesn't even bother to wait for Plagg to explain what it is he needs to do, he just rushes in and forced the transformation. It was to the point where Adrien didn't even know that his cataclysm could only be used once, because he didn't give Plagg enough time to explain his limitations. Adrien is just very inattentive, which comes across as him being laissez-faire, and unlike Marinette he doesn't ever receive any negative reinforcement for it, so he just continues on act that way.
>>
>>83441081
>Speaks before talking
Wat.
>>
>>83442559
Pretty sure he meant "thinking."
>>
File: Hawk Moth.png (113 KB, 839x611) Image search: [Google]
Hawk Moth.png
113 KB, 839x611
Post webm requests and I might make them later.
>>
>>83395118
At the same time, in this setting superheroes seem to be not all that unheard of. I don't think that superhero Alya told us about in the origins episode was a cartoon character. It's why Layla thought that telling Adrien that she was descended from a superhero (who is somehow more popular than an active superhero in a major city) was a plausible lie.
>>
>>83441017
Alya desserves to be a hero. We need to see her flip out upon realizing she never figured our Marinette's identity
>>
>>83441045
If the pattern colors of that box in the origin episode means something, I would say that, besides Lila, Nino and (le GASPS) Chloé have better chances.

I'm counting Adrien's mother can be a miraculous user, if it was because that she disappeared though.
>>
>>83444026
I like the idea of Chloe FINALLY learning her lesson once and for all and becoming a hero with the Bee miraculous. Then Lila can take over as the Alpha bitch, I could even see her working under Hawkmoth specifically to upset people and make them Akumas.
>>
+extremly good CGI for a kid's show
+relatable and cute MC
+Chat Noir
-pretty much zero development even compared to other monster of the week shows
>>
>>83444095
I like the idea of Marinette and Chloe being BFF as superheros, while they can't bear each other normally. If I'm not wrong, Evilustrator played the card they are actually alike in some points.
>>
SEXY CHILDREN IN SKIN TIGHT SUITS
>>
>>83444026
Coloring doesn't mean shit, Marinette, Adrien, and even Hawkmoth don't have a theme that matches their miraculous. So there's really no reason to assume that it would be different with the other holders.

Lila was a red herring, and while it would have been possible for her to get one if Fu was by himself making the decisions, but he's not anymore so the chances of her tricking gun are slim since both Marinette and Tikki would set him straight. The same holds true for Chloe, actually she has even less of a chance than Lila because Fu has actually seen her be a complete bitch to the people, and the origin episodes have made it very clear that he doesn't want to give a miraculous to people like that, also Astruc himself shot down the idea. And Nino has zero hints towards getting one either.

The only character who has a reasonable chance is Alya, because she actually wants to be a hero, and values the traits of heroism in everyday life. It was to the point that Marinette tried to give Alya the Ladybug miraculous. And with Maribette being around Fu it's likely that she'll point him in that direction. So reasonably this is actually the most likely to occur.
>>
>>83388396
Rose <3
>>
>>83443972
>>83444366
But Alya as a miraculous user doesn't automatically mean she'll end up knowing who Marinette is. For some reason, the miraculous users are kept in the dark about who each other are, and unless Fu suddenly decides to start taking advice from Marinette, its doubtful that will change anytime soon.

Heck, it's more likely that Fu would just tell Marinette that there was a new miraculous user out there - but not mention who their personal identity is. As such, we'd have Alya trying to run an informative blog while also intentionally avoiding filming and interviewing herself... somehow.

If anything, it would be the case where Marinette knows Alya's secret and needs to keep quiet about it, because Alya doesn't know Marinette's secret.
>>
>>83417618
> Face of the Forbidden One.
>>
>>83388719
Juleka is cute. I could stand to see more of her.
>>
>>83431457
both satisfaction brought it back and a werecat in london do the "sin" thing without being ooc

i have seen a lot of fanart for serendipitous fate too (hchano is also a blessing) but I couldn't get past the second chapter
>>
>>83444655
Marinette could really just point Fu in Alya's direction by simply just talking about her. But not know that Fu chose Alya to wield a miraculous.
>>
>>83430857
>the piece of shit that is latb
I don't understand why people fap so much over this one
>>
>>83444956
>Fu gives the miraculous to Alya
>tells Marinette that there is a new miraculous user, but not who
>"But what's wrong with Alya? She would make a great miraculous user, I know it!"
>>
>>83427437
this needs an "into the trash it chloes" edit
>>
>>83444339
>SEXY CHILDREN IN SKIN TIGHT SUITS
What could possibly go wrong? (Other than too many lusting after the cat, that is).

When the clothing merchandise arrives will we see the future. Latex, no doubt.
>>
File: behold.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
behold.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>83445435
>>
>>83445435
>"into the trash it chloes"
I think you mean "Into the trash with Chloe"
>>
>>83446137
It's a play on the meme phrase "Into the trash it goes." The original involved an image of the stage magician Penn Jillette. Look it up, you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>83440675
"Across the Pond" on AO3 is pretty good.
>>
File: bestbooty.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bestbooty.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Rump Bump
>>
Thoughts?

Miraculous x LoliRock
>>
>>83449848
and the companion drawing
>>
>>83384336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3H5Y0Kiyo
>>
>>83444941
WiL is literal god tier as far as I'm concerned, but smut isn't necessary. I'm hoping we can see Get Lucky start up again sometime soonish and save it from purgatory.

What turned you off of Serendipitus Fate? Just wondering.
>>
>>83419861
The manager of that guy with the crocodile.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x222
BRAVO LADYBUG!!!
>>
is there a single episode that happens in the night time? superhero stuff in day is just stupid
>>
>>83452355
Evillustrator was at night.
I think Lady Wifi was as well.
>>
>>83451100
I feel the writer doesn't have a good grasp on the characterization of marinette, adrien or them as a couple
>>
>>83452355

Thanks for your opinion, Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>83452533
I didn't like it either, if I had to be specific on what I don't like about it, it is the relationship, and I think what's worse is that many people use the same type of interpretation. I think what people really don't get about Adrien is that he's really not good at reading people, including Ladybug, is also very inattentive, and as Chat Noir doesn't take things seriously . He really isn't someone who has shit together.

Marinette on the other hand has her shit together way more than Adrien does, and definitely isn't lacking in confidence. She takes her duties seriously.
>>
File: 1464531366688.png (275 KB, 577x1083) Image search: [Google]
1464531366688.png
275 KB, 577x1083
>>83392715
/co/mblr strikes again. They make up 15 percent of the population and criminally under represented.
>>
>>83454307
Yeah, pretty much. I feel this fic is also guilty of portraying adrien as a suave seducer, which is something this fandom does a lot. There's this scene where he licks ice cream off marinette's face, which is ridiculous. Adrien would die of embarrassment just by thinking about kissing her.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.