[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a school shooting episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: sss.jpg (24 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
24 KB, 480x356
>>
>>83321978
> it's a bullied white retard goes crazy episode
>>
File: first day at school.png (1001 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
first day at school.png
1001 KB, 1280x720
>>83321978
>>
>>83321978
>it's an American episode
>>
OH FUGG :-DDDDD

DIMMY NO :-DDDDD

IS NOD LIKE IN THE MOOBIES :-DDDDDD
>>
File: 1461516029560.jpg (51 KB, 415x392) Image search: [Google]
1461516029560.jpg
51 KB, 415x392
>>83322123
>it's a "guns are bad and gun control works" episode
>>
Pussy. Bet he didn't even load it.
>>
>>83322184
>gun control works
it definitely does.
>>
>>83322318
It works at disarming the good guys and sacrificing the security of the innocent, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>83322409
You know, most of the world doesn't have guns and they do just fine.
>>
>>83322813
>Posted by Sven from his Cuckshed
>>
>>83322892
but hes right Australia even lives without them and they have sharks man SHARKS
>>
>>83322813
You know, when they took guns away in Australia and the UK, crimes didn't decrease any faster than when they had guns.
>>
File: staticshock6.jpg (90 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
staticshock6.jpg
90 KB, 720x481
>>83321978
and the only person who got hurt was the gay kid.
>>
>Was bullied in school

>Never wanted to kill anyone

Why is it that only white kids want to fucking shoot schools up because people pick on them?
>>
>>83323264
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>83323264
>the only person who got hurt was the gay kid
Meh it's not like it's the first time someone has unloaded into him.
>>
>>83322813

Yes, they do. Tighter controls doesn't mean you can get a rifle or a shotgun at a guns shop.
>>
File: Curly_locked_up.jpg (65 KB, 1276x690) Image search: [Google]
Curly_locked_up.jpg
65 KB, 1276x690
>It's a school shooting episode before there were school shootings.
>>
>>83323264
He would have died of AIDS anyway, getting shot is far less painful
>>
>>83321978

Ah, yes! The noble american tradition!
>>
>>83323295
Because, at least in the US, white people are in the majority. Total BS numbers here of course because fuck real stats, but let's assume the same percent of each racial demographic shoot up schools. Except the asians because they're all boxcutters. So you might end up with a few dozen white kids, and maybe 1 or 2 each of every other demographic.
>>
>>83323331

CARLOS!
>>
>>83323419
You can thank the EU for that joy!
>>
>>83323419

I'm not European and thank God for that!
>>
File: El_Dorado.jpg (20 KB, 254x409) Image search: [Google]
El_Dorado.jpg
20 KB, 254x409
>>83323406
Carlos? I am El Dorado member of the Superfri...I mean Justice League.
>>
>>83323468
Don't you mean Allah, tusken?
>>
>>83323380
I figured it was because whites are too pussy to settle things physically.

When I was picked on, I made sure to get into a physical discussion with the person who bothered me. I didn't always win but I made it known I wasn't an easy target.

White kids just want to fucking kill people instead for some reason
>>
>>83323509
He does look like what Carlos would be as a superhero.
>>
>>83322813
How's Germany doing?
>>
>>83322005
Is bullying really that much of a problem in the states, are bullied kids more likely to join the cartoon industry, or do studio get federal aids when they tackle that kind of issues? I'm surprised by the amount of cartoons that talk about bullying.

>>83323349
Weren't there already shool shootings in the 19th century?

>>83322813
Like in the Paris terrorist attacks last year?
I'm so glad automatic weapons and explosives are outlawed in France. Otherwise criminals could have get their hands on some, and then it would have been pretty bad. There would probably have been dozens of dead people.
Thanks got there was control in place and such incidents didn't happen, though.
>>
>>83323372

>Yo, Jamal! You saw the Christopher Harper?
>AAAWWW Shit, Sam! The little nigga got a score of 10-9!
>Fuck yeah! It was great, dude! I haven't been that exited since Columbine!
>You think that fellow Jakob Wagner will beat that?
>I hope he does. I bet 100$ on him.
>>
>>83323574
The Paris attacks were so shocking exactly because that sort of stuff doesn't happen in Europe.

Meanwhile in America there's so many mass shootings it's basically the norm
>>
>>83323530

Hey! Allah is the one god beating pushing it's people toward victory!
>>
>>83323574
It's not a problem more like the current trend now is to consider anything "mean" to be bullying now.

Name calling is bullying

Looking at someone wrong is bullying

Not being nice is bullying

Not coddling someone is bullying

The problem is that people have become too sensitive these days
>>
>>83323671

Just what exactly is up with the US? Why all the killer kids?
>>
>>83323671
Mass shootings are less than 4% of all annual shootings and there's only roughly 30,000 annual shootings in the US. More people die from auto accidents and drinking here than they do from shootings. It's just the media and the anti gun lobby that play up the incedents
>>
>>83323671
Mass shootings are not as common as you'd be led to believe. A ghetto gangsta who kills two enemy gang members is considered a mass shooting.
>>
>>83321978
>it's an average day in detroit episode
>>
>>83323707
Gun violence has actually gone down in recent years. It's just that now they always make a big deal out of it so they can push their agenda.
>>
>>83323739
Also, the majority of those deaths are from firearm suicides. The chances of being killed by firearm in this nation are astoundingly low, if you aren't a gang member or are planning to kill yourself.
>>
>>83322813
That has more to do with homogeneously white countries having lower crimes rates in general.
>>
>>83323546
You sound extremely racist.
>>
>>83324046
Probably because I am. Shocker, a racist that isn't white, it's almost as if the world doesn't revolve around whites or something and all races have their bad apples or something.
>>
>>83323419
>It's a stand and watch Mexicans take over your country episode
Ah, yes! The noble ame-
oh fuck this, do you know how retarded you sound?
>>
>>83324422
he sounds like he doesn't much like non whites either
>>
>>83323574
>Is bullying really that much of a problem in the states, are bullied kids more likely to join the cartoon industry, or do studio get federal aids when they tackle that kind of issues? I'm surprised by the amount of cartoons that talk about bullying.

Yes, no, yes.
>>
>>83323695
This is a 90s show.

When I was growing up bullying meant people came after you when school was out and beat the fuck out of you for no other reason than they can get away with it, because either their parents are well liked or yours aren't. And then they would brag about it as loudly as they could, to make sure you couldn't make friends and that you stayed victimized.
>>
>>83323574

>>83325109
This is correct
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x719
>>83323546
Killing people is the permanent solution.
>>
File: evil.png (37 KB, 88x192) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
37 KB, 88x192
>>83321978
>>
>>83321978
>School shooting thread
>No Drakeposting
>>
>>83323761
So someone try's to tear down a condemned building, but they can't due to dead bodies or gangs meeting there?
>>
>>83323671
The Paris attacks where shocking because a hundred people were gunned down.
>>
>>83323830
Thank GOD we're fixing that, right?
>>
>>83328724
Yeah, the vast, vast OVERWHELMING majority of shootings in America at least take take place in gun-free areas
>>
File: f18327424.jpg (91 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
f18327424.jpg
91 KB, 400x363
>>83322318
>your face when Chicago, the biggest proponent and enforcer of gun control has the highest crime rates and gun related violence in the US
>>
>>83329082
Now you can't actually blame gun control for that. If a dude wants to get a gun illegally and shoot some bitches, they're gonna do that whether there's a law there or not.

They implement these laws because they think it'll SOLVE the problem. It doesn't, and it makes it a little bit worse in the process, but it didn't start it. Being in a very large very poor city that's been controlled by gangs for the better part of a century caused it.
>>
>>83329082

>>83329205
Can you IMAGINE what would have happened in LA's Korean districts without the roof Koreans?

What if they weren't allowed guns to keep the rioters from burning their livelihoods down?
>>
>>83323574
Most of the readers of comics are bullied. Its an easy way to relate.
>>
>>83329082
Ladies and gentlemen, the Facebook Department of FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD Statistics

Did you also know that Daddy Longlegs are one of the most poisonous species on earth, but their fangs are too small to bite humans?

Also, you only use 10% of your brain. Imagine what we could do if we used the other 90%.

True fax.

Don't get me wrong, Chicago is a shithole, but fishing with fake bait is stupid no matter which side does it.
>>
File: 1462392666173.png (266 KB, 432x323) Image search: [Google]
1462392666173.png
266 KB, 432x323
>>83321978
>>
>>83323574
many shootings are false flags nowadays, including the hebdo one in paris.
>>
>>83331069
>>83321978

>it's a women throwing themselves at obnoxious men episode
>>
>>83323509
what was his power again?
>>
>>83321978
Jimmy no!
>>
>>83323574
>Is bullying really that much of a problem in the states
It wasn't any more common than what Iimagine it's like any where else, but in a cruel twist of irony the attempts made by bleeding hearts to stop what little there was made it a million times worse.
You see around the early 90's they implemented zero tolerance laws that made any amount of (minor) violence or what could be perceived as bullying offenses that could result in expulsion or arrest depending on the severity and since these laws are based on the perception of school staff and the bullied have always been the socially awkward and poor communicators all this did was create a new more potent way to bully the weird kids.
Now the kids getting their asses kicked every day but lack the ability to explain the situation or simply are not believed when they try if they try to stand up for themselves instead they get expelled because it's the more socially adjusted bullies word against theirs so they get expelled or put on psychoactive medication for what everyone perceives as acting out.
Now these kids have absolutely nobody on their sides and no way to make the bullying stop except to completely snap.

That's kind of a good metaphor for government intervention in everything really "We tried to help but made things horrifyingly worse".
>>
>>83336052
You're not familiar with school systems.

Schools do not want to ever be in the position where they have to investigate a claim of who started a fight and why and how and go through their own little trial of innocence versus guilt.

For one, the admins don't have time for that and neither do the councelors or teachers.

Two, they're not trained for that.

Three, they don't want to be held liable. It's one thing to suspend anyone who's fighting and get backlash over suspending someone who defended themselves and a much much much worse thing to go through their own investigation, come to the wrong conclusion, and get sued for suspending or expelling someone without just cause.

It's not a partisan issue.
>>
>>83323264
Seems accurate.
>>
>>83337113
True

Although now there are attempts to lower the amount of "children of color" who get in trouble in the school system. Of course this has lead to straight up not punishing kids who are basically committing assault on a daily basis because if a school punishes too many minorities, the government gets pissy

>>83337240
Reminds me of that stink a few months back how a bunch of gay TV characters died in the same month and twitter got pissy
>>
File: 1462454633228.jpg (45 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
1462454633228.jpg
45 KB, 475x500
>>83324147
Fun fact: there are more black rasicts than white.
Almost every black person I've ever met was racist against whites.

I'm white and I'm not racist against blacks but I'm definitely rasict against Indians.

They're smelly, cheap, and the mist racist people I've ever encountered.

As for school shootings and only whites doing it let's not forget Cho at VA tech.
>>
>>83322318
I suppose that drug control works too, considering there's no drugs at all because they're illegal?

Here's a lil redpill for ya: 94% of gun related homicides in the US are used with illegal firearms/illegaly owned firearms/prohibited owners of firearms.
>>
File: SHALL.gif (704 KB, 644x422) Image search: [Google]
SHALL.gif
704 KB, 644x422
>ITT
>>
>>83337259
"The government?" Which government would be talking about? The local government that controls the school directly, the state government that allocates funding or the federal government that gives block or categorical grants?
>>
>>83329283
>Koreans causing problems
nice bait
>>
>>83337420
It is extremely hard to base the legality or illegality of the weapon ownership in a homicide solely on the basis the gun. Unless the gun is itself fundamentally illegal by design (automatic, shortened barrel, etc), or has been reported stolen, there usually isn't any reason to assume that the gun is illegally obtained (unless we just jump straight to the unfair assumption, as many do, that all guns are illegal unless proven legal, and all gun owners are guilty until proven innocent).
>>
File: 1448250329537.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448250329537.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>>83337420
Might you have some reliable sources on that information?
>>
>>83329082

>In the US

Gun control can only work so well when you can drive to the next state and get a gun. It's like telling your kids Cakes are bad when you live next to a bakery.

It's mind boggling how a place that needs to teach children what to do if a gunman enters the school considers itself the land of the free.
>>
>>83321978
> /pol/ thread in /co/

ohboy.jpg
>>
>>83337420
I also read that 94% of statistics are made up
>>
>>83329205
Getting a gun illegally is expensive.
I think the gun used in the sandy hook shooting goes for something like 30k in Australia.
Only how profile fuckers are gonna get that shit, not some sperged out white kid in South Dakota.
>>
>>83337617
Technically the guns used in Sandy Hook were illegal because the guy took his mom's guns and she probably wouldn't have given permission to murder her and a bunch of kids.

Though it was here fault that she openly shared her guns with her son and had the bright idea to try bond with guns with her mentally unstable son.

So she deserved to die.
>>
>>83323546
You know why? Because it teaches a lesson. Back in cave times, if another tribe stepped into your territory, they either had tribute or were attacked. And if you were just passing through, you better have tribute or you would be attacked.

Thing is, you didn't have to worry about being attacked if you killed enough of the other tribe.

Since black people are always chimping at a low level, they can't really harness that lizard brain that allows one to kill. Whites and Asians? Easily. Slavs can too.
>>
>>83337660

So did all those children. Their parents should have had the foresight to become more powerful members of society and enforce gun control laws.
>>
>>83337597
>It's mind boggling how a place that needs to teach children what to do if a gunman enters the school considers itself the land of the free.

Is it, though?

Would it be more free if the government restricted people owning guns to the point that nobody was free to own one?

I'm not making a point either way, it's just that that statement doesn't really make much sense
>>
>>83337463
Federal you fop.
>>
>>83337707
Or maybe they should have a guard with a gun on site

I mean is that really such a bad idea?
>>
>>83337597
Freedom isn't free, bitch.
Sometimes you gotta drop the math book and duck.
>>
>>83337729
Most schools can't even buy new books every year.
Ain't much wiggle room to pay somebody to be a fucking hero.
I'll say now that anybody who suggests to give one to the teachers has absolutely no memory of what school was really like,
>>
>>83337717
The Federal government doesn't have direct power over any school and the funding isn't targeted to individual schools either in practically any instance.

Nor do I ever recall hearing that the federal government was withholding funding from states because they discipline too many minorities and stipulate that schools don't discipline them in order to be eligible for funding.

That is unless you have a source to show me that I'm wrong and just missed that bit of news.
>>
>>83337729
That's an impractical investment. You pay one guy to police a school of hundreds of even a thousand students? The chances of them being in the right place at the right time are negligible, and unless they're an off-duty police officer, they're going to avoid a shootout and wait for the police to arrive because they're better prepared to deal with that kind of problem.
>>
>>83337729
Agree, it boggles my mind that people trust teachers to watch their children for most of a day, and teach them essentially how to function in modern society, but they don't trust them to protect their children from those that would do them harm. That's the job of the police, who, when seconds count, are minutes away, instead of the people that are already trusted to do so much, and are already right there with the children. How many lives has the gun free school zone act saved? How many easy targets has it created? I'm not saying let or have everyone on campus start packing heat, just let any staff member that is already licensed to conceal carry, do so on school grounds.
>>
>>83337790
Man I ain't searching shot for you. The federal government does have jurisdiction over schools, you heard of no child left behind?

Can't cash in if kids getting thrown out
>>
>>83337881
>no child left behind
The Act required states to develop assessments in basic skills. To receive federal school funding, states had to give these assessments to all students at select grade levels. The Act did not assert a national achievement standard. Each individual state developed its own standards.[6] NCLB expanded the federal role in public education through further emphasis on annual testing, annual academic progress, report cards, and teacher qualifications, as well as significant changes in funding.

As I said, no direct jurisdiction. It also no longer in effect
>>
>>83337609
http://www.gunfacts.info/

Sources and everything.
>>
>>83321978
>It's a thread where the OP mentions bullying as an overused trope, with the ulterior motive of starting a thread where all of the anons, after pretending to be racist and pedophiles becomes boring for them, decide to go to the bottom of the barrel and talk about how bullying is a good thing.
>Most of the anons are former bullies who have "matured" into responsible adults, who feel the need to brag about how they have no soul and try to justify their shittiness with uncited Darwinist studies and philosophies.
>Said anons will then go on about how bullies grow up to be CEOs, Lawyers and generally happy and successful people, despite the reality where most bullies become either trailer trash or druggies.

This is the worst form of contrarianism.

I know most anons are desperate for attention, but come the fuck on.
>>
File: STB-cover-209w.jpg (54 KB, 209x314) Image search: [Google]
STB-cover-209w.jpg
54 KB, 209x314
>>83337976
>http://www.gunfacts.info/
This is the book that's on the front page the site's author is shilling. That don't ring any alarms for biased author with a clear agenda?

Oh well.

Most of your citations are decades old and cite other blatantly agenda-driven pro-gun publications. So where's this 94% figure?
>>
>>83323295
white kids don't have being a minority as an excuse to why they're failures
>>
>>83322813

Not even an Americlap but trying to get rid of guns from regular people now is retarded for the simple reason that Jamal and Tyreese won't handing over theirs
>>
>>83338104
/thread
>>
>>83333990
Magic
>>
>>83337617
>>83337617
> goes for something like 30k in Australia.

Yeah, but so does a video game
>>
>>83338104
>It's an anon fails to read the thread post.
>>
>it's a /pol/ thread
>>
>>83338128
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s
>>
>>83338304
Don't need to, they're all the same.

Also, baby boomers talking about how being bullied builds character and how everyone born after 1980 is a tumblrina.
>>
>>83322892
Please remove this gross inaccuracy, Sweden has lots and lots of guns. We're just not murderous fools.
>>
>>83322409
>people with mental illnesses and criminal records
>"""""good guys"""""
>>
>>83338661
>some people abuse their rights
>take them away from everyone

Go ahead, present a compelling argument, based on facts and logic, as to why I should be punished for things that other people do.
>>
>>83338661
You're just fucking with me, right? You can't be that foolish.
>>
File: muh gun control.jpg (118 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
muh gun control.jpg
118 KB, 666x500
>>
>>83337712

The idea of a nation being free while still relying on a Government body is a logical fallacy. As long as a ruling body acts in the favor of the majority and not all citizens then it is not free.

I'd rather a country restricted by laws than one restricted by fear of its own people.

>>83337729

>The best way to stop gun violence is to introduce more guns in to the equation

Or kids could just skip schooling all together like you seem to have.
>>
>>83338806

>News stations in other countries spent the first three months of this year reporting on the gross amount of helpless children that died due to the ease of access to guns
>LOL IT COULD BE WORSE RIGHT?
>>
>>83338832
Well, what's your solution? Because gun control is demonstrably ineffective when it comes to reducing crime.
>>
>>83338864

>Because gun control is demonstrably ineffective when it comes to reducing crime.

Yeah because every country that imposes gun control laws has such an issue with controlling gun related crime.

Lets compare how many school shootings Australia has had since its founding with the amount America has had in the last 12 months and then you can site statistics.

My solution would be to do what any sane person would do. Impose strict gun laws that allow only those with authority to carry a fire arm to carry one. You morons aren't at threat of being invaded by the English any more, your right to bare arms is a relic of an age long dead.
>>
>>83338847
The point of the pic is that legal and responsible gun owners(the people gun control actually affects)are not the problem.Nearly all of the non suicide gun deaths reported each year, are criminal on criminal shootings.
>>
>>83338899
Oh, so you're a bootlicking statist, could have just said so. Because allowing governments to have a monopoly on force has never led to bad shit before.
>>
>>83338915

If you can tell me how gun control laws hurt legal and responsible gun owners then I'll eat my hat.

And no, protecting yourself isn't an argument.
>>
ITT Americans defending their gun obsession.

Gun control in the US will never work because they already have a shit ton of them going around.
Also what's the point on paying so much to live in the whites suburban enclosure if you are still afraid urbans will break in and rape your dog?
>>
>>83338899
But gun laws have been proven, beyond a doubt, to have no effect on crime.
>>
>>83338963
>protecting yourself isn't an argument
Why?
>>
>>83338951

>argues statistics
>proven wrong
>BOOTLICKING STATIST!

I don't even care. Keep your guns. I get a good laugh every time I see your piss ant president cry about children being shot down in a fucking school because I know you cheese breathing fat cunts will never change. The massacres will get worse and worse until the body count becomes so high that it just becomes the norm in America and going to school becomes a fucking adrenaline sport.

>>83338983

How? Because it didn't work in that one state in America despite working everywhere else?
>>
>>83339003

Because strict enough gun laws would limit the availability of guns to criminals. If your faith in the legal system and the police force is that lacking then buy one illegally.
>>
>>83338963
I remember a gun store owner being interviewed by BBC radio (of all things) about gun control laws. It basically went like this:
>"So you're in favor of increased enforcement of background checks and waiting periods that Obama is calling for?"
>"Yes, I agree with this, I believe background checks are necessary and all gun owners should require licenses to carry firearms."
>"Then why do you disagree with Obama suggesting this?"
>"BECAUSE IT'S JUST THE FIRST STEP IN HIM TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS SO WE CAN'T FIGHT BACK WHEN HE COMES FOR OUR FAMILIES!"
>>
>>83339010
>working everywhere else

>Mexico
> Private citizens are generally restricted to semi-automatic handguns or revolvers of a caliber no greater than .380 (for home defense), rifles no greater than .22, and shotguns no greater than 12 gauge
>Cartels kidnapping/slaughtering people in the streets
>>
>>83339028
You're assuming that strict gun laws will prevent people who are intent on BREAKING LAWS from getting them. That's broken logic on the most basic level.
>>
>>83338963
I believe I have already stated how. They are, in effect, punishing people that have done no wrong, for the crimes of others. Why should I not be allowed to own a tommy gun, because Al Capone used one to kill people? Why am I being punished for things I have not done? Your' side always claims to want to disarm criminals, so why do you keep pushing for legislature that's only purpose is to disarm those who have done no wrong. This goes against multiple amendments in the bill of rights, the second amendment, guaranteeing my right to keep and bear arms, and the fifth amendment that guarantees that I cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. When you get down to it, all gun control is unconstitutional, and illegal. If you want to make it legal, you fuckers need to call a constitutional convention, draft a new amendment that nullifies all the ones that hurt your feefees, get a two thirds vote at said convention, then send it off to each state to ratify, and get two thirds of the states to sign off on it. Until then, you, and your representatives, are breaking the law, and are criminals.
>>
>>83339086
It makes it pretty easy to narrow down whose breaking the law. If only criminals can have guns, it makes it easier to tell who the fucking criminals are because they'd be the ones buying and owning guns.
>>
>>83339104
>This goes against multiple amendments in the bill of rights, the second amendment, guaranteeing my right to keep and bear arms, and the fifth amendment that guarantees that I cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law
But gun control laws don't change this?
>>
>>83337538
If it's stolen or in the hands of a convicted felon it's illegal
>>
>>83339071

>generally restricted

That's some stringent fucking gun laws there. Try somewhere that doesn't share a border with America.

How about Japan? I'd love to see what their statistics on gun crimes is like with firearms being as strictly prohibited as they are.

>>83339086

No I'm not. I'm assuming strict gun laws will lead to petty criminals not having access to firearms and more serious criminals becoming less commonplace.

>>83339104

First all of, I don't care if you keep your guns or not, the less Americans the better.

Second strict gun laws don't punish you. Not being able to own a gun isn't a fucking punishment. Banning Child Pornography isn't a punishment to all the people who looked at it that weren't pedophiles.
>>
>>83339028
>legal system
Only applies after the event, so sure Jamal will get punished, but only after he's maimed/killed you, and only if he's caught

>the police force
They get there during/after the event, so best case scenario they limit the damage, worst case you're a corpse and their investigating.

By your logic I shouldn't be allowed to work out or learn self-defense because the government will be there to pick up the pieces. Why should I lie down and take it if the ability to stop the criminal victimizing me is within my grasp? And why should I support legislation that would limit my ability to defend myself and those close to me?
>>
>>83339104
>Why should I not be allowed to own a tommy gun, because Al Capone used one to kill people?
But you can. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>83339122
Because they're going to buy guns in ways that makes said guns easy to trace. Are you one of those dipshits that thinks criminals are buying their shit from federally licensed gun stores? I can't speak for all of them, but the guy that runs the one I go to, will throw you the fuck out if he thinks you smell like weed.
>>
>>83339154

>Only applies after the event, so sure Jamal will get punished, but only after he's maimed/killed you, and only if he's caught

Thank you for proving my point. With strict gun laws he would be arrested for owning the weapon he was planning on murdering your family with.

>Why should I lie down and take it if the ability to stop the criminal victimizing me is within my grasp?

Because you've been doing it for years. If you had the power to stop being a victim why weren't you there to take out all those School Shooters?
>>
ITT: stupid liberals who can't into facts and statistics
>>
>>83339104
>Until then, you, and your representatives, are breaking the law, and are criminals.
Wait, how is suggesting gun control breaking the law?
>>
>>83339187

>Not a single fact or statistic has been sited yet
>>
>>83323739
>Mass shootings are less than 4% of all annual shootings
>less than 4% of all annual shootings

>there's only roughly 30,000 annual shootings in the US.
>only 30,000 shootings

This is why people say that mass shootings are the norm. "It's just 4 percent of all shootings!" Jesus, how do you get desensitized like this.
>>
>>83339191
Because you liberal cucks will just ignore them
>>
>>83339132
They don't, and are also illegal as I have illustrated in my post.

>>83339156
>but you can
Oh sure, provided I can find a registered one made before 1986, that someone is willing to sell, and pony up the thousands of dollars for something that should cost a few hundred at most(artificially induced scarcity is a bitch). The Hughes Amendment to the firearm owners protection act is a de facto ban, and was passed illegally.
>>
>>83338661
Do you know who's not legally allowed to own a gun? The mentally ill and felons.
>>
>>83333990
He can leap over the tallest fence.
>>
Please people, gun control is just a distraction. American society is violent for a number of other horrible reasons!
>>
>>83339028
Chicago Illinois
>>
>>83339224
>They don't, and are also illegal as I have illustrated in my post.
No, you've just whined and screamed as if your guns are being taken away.

>Oh sure, provided I can find a registered one made before 1986, that someone is willing to sell, and pony up the thousands of dollars for something that should cost a few hundred at most(artificially induced scarcity is a bitch)
So it's legal, but not easy. You're mad that it's not easy to get one. Is this really your argument?
>>
>>83339214

>I'm not going to argue my stance because I'm afraid you won't listen

Yeah and I'm the cuck.

Also why do you use the term liberal like it's an insult? I'm not even from America, I have no idea what a liberal believes in apart from what I've seen from Family Guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 8152x6159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 8152x6159
>/co/ trying to discuss /pol/ shit

God it makes me so furious, you can literally spot every single triggered tumblrite and subhuman
>>
>>83339150
Gun crime isn't relevant. Don't exclude other forms of crime.
>>83339150
Strict gun laws are a punishment. It hurts people when you take their guns away.
>>
>>83339239

Montreal Paris.

What are we doing?
>>
>>83339190
Suggesting it isn't, drafting blatantly unconstitutional legislature, and subsequently signing it into law, however, is. Hell, even the SCOTUS judges in favor of doing shit like that have outright stated that it needs to be all or nothing, either repeal the second, or don't bother. Because as long as it exists, the bill of rights trumps all other laws.
>>
>>83329082
> He doesn't understand cause and effect
>>
>>83339266
>Hell, even the SCOTUS judges in favor of doing shit like that have outright stated that it needs to be all or nothing, either repeal the second, or don't bother.
Source?
>>
>>83339260

>Gun crime isn't relevant. Don't exclude other forms of crime.

I'm not arguing stopping crime altogether. I'm arguing stopping Gun Crimes. You know. Mass shooting of school children? Things that fall under the "Why America is a shit hole" category?

>It hurts people when you take their guns away.

Yes I'm sure. The same way it hurts a child when you take his toy truck away. But if all he was doing with it was using it to hit other children I think it's a reasonable punishment.
>>
>>83339263
Chicago has the strictest gun control in America. It also has the highest rate of niggers killing each other with illegal firearms
>>
>>83339300

>Telling your children Cake is bad
>Living next to a Bakery

Not even a little surprised.
>>
>>83339247
The Hughes Amendment is a de facto ban, by ensuring that no new transferrable machine guns can be made, it has effectively eliminated privately owned machine guns, or it will, given time(guns can last a long time if properly maintained, but not forever). I am ma that the grabbers managed to perpetrate an end run around the constitution. Charlie Rangel, is a traitor, and an enemy of the American people.
>>
>>83339287
Stopping gun crime is fucking stupid. That's like trying to stop Ford car accidents. And 99.99999% of gun owners don't intend to hurt anyone.
>>
>>83339314
Okay, so you're insane
>>
>>83339191
Statistics: >>83338337
Fact: you are a faggot
>>
>>83339314
>The Hughes Amendment is a de facto ban, by ensuring that no new transferrable machine guns can be made, it has effectively eliminated privately owned machine guns, or it will, given time(guns can last a long time if properly maintained, but not forever)
So you're mad because you're treating something theoretical as if it's already happened? I don't even know what you're arguing anymore.
>>
>>83339315

>Stopping gun crime is fucking stupid.

AMERICA!

Peace out fat cunts. I'm gonna go driving at night unarmed because my country is fucking normal. PEACE!
>>
File: 1276756169137.png (113 KB, 266x304) Image search: [Google]
1276756169137.png
113 KB, 266x304
>>83339315
>And 99.99999% of gun owners don't intend to hurt anyone.
>>
>>83339329
No you are. Machine guns aren't even useful for crimes.
>>
>>83339177
>With strict gun laws he would be arrested for owning the weapon he was planning on murdering your family with.

When the hell did I say he'd be using a gun? He could use a knife or hammer so unless you're going to make those illegal he's not getting arrested until after he's gone after me.

>Because you've been doing it for years

You mean I've been victimized by violent criminals my entire life? I don't remember that at all, but obviously it must be true since you said it. You're right, if I do get victimized again I should just let it happen, I mean I didn't stop the other times that I don't remember so why start now?

>Why weren't you there to take out all those School Shooters?

Because I can't predict the future or cross the country in a blink of an eye, but really obviously since the police are always there to stop the crime they can, they just chose not to because they're shitbags apparently.
>>
>>83339287
But you don't take away the kids who use their legally obtained toy truck responsibly toy trucks away just because lil Tyrone was using his stolen toy truck to hit kids who are afraid of toy trucks
>>
>>83339345
>theoretical
>entropy is theoretical

Unless you are referring to the possibility, however remote it may be, that all gun control laws will be repealed some day.
>>
>>83339374
>they just chose not to because they're shitbags apparently.

Well, the current narrative is that police want innocent children dead, especially black innocent children, so you may be on to something here.
>>
>>83339351
You missed the point, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you were foolish enough to let yourself be indoctrinated. Why are you trying to stop GUN crime and not all crime? Why is a person who gets shot worse off than one who gets stabbed?
>>83339364
It's true you schmuck.
>>
>"We should have more responsible gun owners"
>"NO THAT VIOLATES MY RIGHTS FUCK YOU"
I don't understand what's going on anymore
>>
>>83339364
Prepared for isn't the same as intend, by that logic putting on your seatbelt means you're just raring to rear end someone.
>>
File: randomnumbers.jpg (38 KB, 780x368) Image search: [Google]
randomnumbers.jpg
38 KB, 780x368
Please d e l e t e this, I've dealt with enough /pol/ retardation for one day.
>>
>>83339364
Hunting, target shooting, and self defense faggot
>>
>>83339423
And I'm sure that's literally 99.99999% of gun owners
>>
Why are liberals such pussy ass faggots?
>>
>>83339416
>It's true you schmuck.
So does that statistic exclude all the niggers you people keep whining about committing murders? Since, you know, those ARE gun owners.
>>
>>83339434
It literally is. Why do you hate lifestyles and cultures you don't understand?
>>
>>83339434
Legal gun owners? It's probably a little higher
>>
>>83339454
Why do you make up statistics and try to pass them off as concrete evidence?
>>
>>83339434
If Joe wants to stockpile arms in his cabin because he thinks the government is coming to get him, but the government never comes to get him, and he never uses his arms for anything else, what's the harm in him having them? We don't restrict fertilizers and diesel fuel because people have the capacity to make bombs out of them.
>>
>>83339453
Of course not, they're still a tiny minority of gun owners.
>>
File: elKabongNo.jpg (107 KB, 432x323) Image search: [Google]
elKabongNo.jpg
107 KB, 432x323
>>83321978
>>
>>83323739
Wow, only 1,200 school shootings a year? WOW

You know how many school shootings happen in Europe?
Z E R O
>>
>>83339478
>make up statistics
You know what? I'm about to break out my charts. Gimme a sec
>>
>>83339490
I never said he couldn't. Of course, he's a moron, but he can do that.
>>
>>83339417
>Implying most gun owners aren't responsible
It's never about having more responsible gun owners, it's about restricting what people could own. If you wanted to make people more responsible you'd educate them about guns and gun safety, instead the focus is on banning features of/entire categories of guns because they're scary.
>>
>>83339453
But are they legal gun owners? Felons are prohibited from owning firearms after all. And no armed felon is buying their shit from a local gun store because that's the kind of thing that shows up on the background check they run before selling you a firearm.
>>
>>83339512
If it's some poll literally asking people if they intend to kill I'm just going to laugh at you.
>>
>>83339508
This
Fuck even a 100 a year. A 100 schools with their kids shot up, would be too many for most countries

But welcome to America! Where over 10x that is "only 4%". What a fucked up country.
>>
>>83339508
MASS shootings. That includes any time when two or people are killed, including gang violence. Exclude gang violence and suicides and there's actually very low "gun" crime in the US.
>>
>>83339519
>But are they legal gun owners?
You never made the distinction.

>And no armed felon is buying their shit from a local gun store because that's the kind of thing that shows up on the background check they run before selling you a firearm.
Ideally, but some places half-ass it. And according to some people in this thread, background checks apparently shouldn't be a thing at all.
>>
>>83339513
Why is Joe a moron for spending his hard earned money on what he chooses to? If he can afford a cabin, chances are he's got his expenses under control, or he built it himself, which doesn't exactly preclude the previous statement. Let him have his hobby that isn't hurting anyone.
>>
>>83339315
Can't stop all crime, period, either. Guess we should just give up on restructuring laws and regulation of any kind.
>>
>>83339519
>And no armed felon is buying their shit from a local gun store because that's the kind of thing that shows up on the background check they run before selling you a firearm.
But a big part of the issue is gun stores not always being as diligent about that as they should be.
>>
>>83339545
I'm not trying to stop Joe. I'm still free to think he's stupid for doing it, but this is different from me trying to stop him from doing it.
>>
>>83339538
Why would you exclude gang violence?
>>
>>83339545
Eh, if he's doing it out of fear that Obama's thugs are coming for him, is it really a hobby?
>>
The thing is with gun control, it's all or nothing you would have to throw out the second amendment completley (which is impossible) and once you do that whats to stop the entire bill of rights from being thrown out?
>>
>>83339572
How does gun control help stop gang violence when the guns used are already illegally obtained?
>>
>>83339423
> military

> He thinks self defense doesn't involve harming the other guy
>>
>>83339572
Because you're essentially safe from it if you don't affiliate with gangs.
>>
>>83339539
>some places half ass it

Not any places that stay in business for long. Gun store owners have to live in constant fear of the ATF, which has zero oversight, pulling their federal firearms license.

>background checks apparently shouldn't be a thing at all.

Give the common man a way to access NICS(the system gun stores use to run background checks), say, with a smartphone app, and universal background checks wouldn't need to be mandated, every private seller would do them because it's a felony, punishable with a 50,00 dollar fine, or up to ten years in a federal prison to sell firearms to someone prohibited from owning them. But this will never happen, because the people screaming for UBCs want to effectively ban private sales, and create a backdoor registry.
>>
>>83339581
See, I don't think guns should be banned. People should be free to buy them and have them. I do think background checks are something that need to be better enforced, but I can't even mention that without being accused of wanting guns to be banned. I don't get it.
>>
>>83339597
Intent to kill and self preservation are two different things my friend
>>
>>83321978
Oh he has a gun. Big deal there are gang members with powers that can literally in some way strip the flesh from your bones.
>>
>>83339593
Those illegal guns were legal at one point you retard. Gun manufacturers don't sell illegal guns in their back room anymore. Where do you think illegal guns are bought from? 73% of seized Mexican guns come from the USA
>>
>>83339572
Because the popular conception of a mass shooting is "White kid goes nuts, guns down dozens of classmates" which is less likely than getting struck by lightning, but the stats don't reflect that. Including gang violence skews the numbers to make the above scenario seem more common than it is and obscures the fact that as long as you're not in a gang then you're safe.
>>
>>83339639
>as long as you're not in a gang then you're safe.
Or live in an area that has gangs in it.
>>
>>83322409
Sup /k/.
>>
File: 1395807360755.jpg (160 KB, 1227x1001) Image search: [Google]
1395807360755.jpg
160 KB, 1227x1001
>>83339525
Here's how gun control lowered the crime in Australia. (Hint: it didn't) In regards to how many gun owners intend to harm others, think about it; there are millions of gun owners in the US who haven't shot anyone and never will. Self defense is different obviously.
>>
>>83339212
Probably because there's 318.9 million people here.
>>
>>83321978

Why is Ben 10 holding a gun?
>>
>>83339071

You know from where the fuck they get their guns? Hint, is a country next to Mexico and is not Belize or Guatemala.
>>
>>83339581
Not impossible, as I illustrated further up, but if the antis had the numbers they would have already drafted and ratified Trayvon's Amendment. Which I would post if I had the pic, but I don't, so here's a link to a website that has the text and makes fun of it.

http://lockandloadradio.com/trayvons-amendment-or-its-perfectly-ok-to-be-insane-and-have-a-blog/
>>
>>83339669
It's a new alien form.
>>
>>83339662
Okay, so where's the chart that shows your 99.99999% figure? That's what I've been laughing at you for.
>>
>>83339639
You should watch TV more often anon.
>>
Can we just fucking agree that guns are cool but in America is too easy for literal retards to get a hold of them?
>>
>>83323176

DID YOU JUST SAY MAN-SHARKS?
>>
>>83339638
And why do you think they want illegal guns? Take away guns and you're still left with a bunch of thugs. You didn't take away their reason to commit crime. Isn't that what we should be working towards?
>>
>>83339692
Alright, which part of what I said are you arguing with?
>>
>>83339695
>Can we just fucking agree
No. You should know better than to suggest any agreement will ever happen.
>>
>>83322318
Sure, in some nations, like say Japan where violent crime is virtually unheard of.

But in the US its a fucking disaster. We're too big a country, we have too many vectors for importing, legal or otherwise and too many fucking people to reliably confiscate them.

I'm not saying it doesn't ever work ever. But it doesn't work here.
>>
>>83326220

That hand is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>83323671
Meanwhile in Texas the terrorists are shot and killed before they even reach the door
>>
>>83339638
>73% of seized Mexican guns come from the USA

If you are referring to the news story I think you are, that was later debunked by proving that it was in fact 73 percent of the guns given by the mexican government to the ATF(for the purposes of running the serial numbers), not 73 percent of all the guns in Mexico. Statistics don't lie, but you can make lies out of statistics.
>>
>>83339702
>Isn't that what we should be working towards?
It should be, but it'll never happen because nobody wants to really acknowledge the socioeconomic issues that lead to higher crime. All we'll get is "well let's ban guns completely" or "niggers are all thugs anyway!" and nothing will change.
>>
>>83339683
It is impossible, there are more guns than people in the United States. The government is not going to go door to door confiscating guns
>>
File: 1392736992700.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1392736992700.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
>>83339690
It's obvious when you think about it. Look at how many people own guns here and look at how many crimes there are.
>>
>>83339734
>The government is not going to go door to door confiscating guns
Yes they are, any day now OBONGO is going to declare his caliphate and send drones after his enemies and take our guns!

Aaaaaany day now!
>>
>>83339707
It's almost as if what works for one country won't necessarily work for another.
>>
>>83322318
Tell that to Paris.
>>
>>83339742
Anon, I'm pretty sure he's been mocking you this whole time because you threw out a wacky statistic
>>
>>83339728
>niggers kill each other because they're poor
fuck off
>>
File: god damn it young justice.png (98 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
god damn it young justice.png
98 KB, 333x250
>>83323509
Nah, man. Your name is Ed Dorado, now. Didn't you get the memo? You're supposed to be a bad teenage Mexican Spike Spiegel cosplay.
>>
>>83339728
I acknowledge that it's socio-economic and cultural issues that contribute to the vast majority of gun crime and crime in general. I've been arguing for gun rights this whole time, but I'll admit, more guns won't help them, but gun control sure as hell won't either.
>>
>>83339490
Actually we do. If you buy too much fertilizer they have to report you.
>>
>>83339765

Do you take guns to a concert? If you do then you are another reason America needs better gun control.
>>
All this shitposting aside, would Static Shock be worth re-watcing?
>>
>>83323707
Because shooting defenceless people is an American pasttime, it's like baseball.
>>
>>83339785
It's called a CHL (concealed handgun liscense) it's my right as an American citizen and if you don't like it you can lick my hairy white ass
>>
>>83339777
What if I own a farm Satan+1? What if I just want to make a really large pile of dirt in my backyard?
>>
>>83339785
>not taking your AK47 and a handful of grenades to protect yourself from drugged out ravers
>>
>>83339773
>but I'll admit, more guns won't help them, but gun control sure as hell won't either.
That's a hard position to be in. In general, most people seem to be in either the "no one should ever have guns for any reason" camp or the "everyone should be armed at every given second" camp and anyone who doesn't agree with you must be in the other camp. Guns are one of those topics that will never change anyone's mind.

>>83339792
Was it ever worth watching in the first place? I remember pretty much never liking it. Except that episode of Justice League Unlimited where he showed up. (I think)
>>
>>83339785
What's the matter? If I've demonstrated competence by taking a concealed weapons course and passed a background check and have no history of violent crime, what's the problem?
>>
>>83339831
What about me? I'm in the I want to own guns and if you don't that's fine but don't try to tell me what I can and can't buy with my fucking money camp? I think everyone should be taught basic gun safety in school but that's as far as I would take it. I don't shit all over your hobbies and rights, so the polite thing would be to show me the same courtesy.
>>
>>83339814
>>83339838

What would prevent a pickpocket from taking the gun from the holster while you are distracted and or drunk?
>>
File: LORD DEATH MAN.jpg (167 KB, 1145x352) Image search: [Google]
LORD DEATH MAN.jpg
167 KB, 1145x352
>>83339707
>>like say Japan where violent crime is virtually unheard of
>>
>>83339831
I do believe that everyone should be armed and those who shouldn't belong in prison or a mental institution and that gun control is almost always malicious, however, what the poor ghetto niggers need is to be encouraged to go to school and get a job. I'm all for increased taxes and social programs if it will help them.
>>
>>83339866
>concealed
>>
>>83339866
There this thing called a retention holster that, at higher levels, is impossible to remove without a precise set of steps and movements that take lots of practice and coordination to pull off.
>>
>>83339866
If I planned on drinking (which I don't do), then I wouldn't have taken a weapon. Also, it would be concealed, so nobody would know I had it.
>>
>>83339889
>mfw bitches don't know about Safariland
>mfw I have no face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE&app=desktop
>>
>>83339882
>>83339889
>>83339890

Just asking. Because if all the crime committed by guns is made by illegal guns then I wonder from where those illegal guns came from.
>>
>>83339597
Nobedy intends on being attacked, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.