[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harley Quinn Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 225
C'mon right in puddin'

Since you all keep falling for the Harley bait, I figure it that it was a nice time to revisit this ongoing. So you all don't fall for it again, and for thast I will need to storytime this thing from the beginning. Don't worry it's not trash, it's probably once of the best thing that Harley ever got and ever going to get. It's also to to visit thing as it once were

So strap right in for this sensational extravaganza of adventures, love, madness and all things Harley Quinn
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thank you
>>
>>
>>
>>83312839
Thank YOU for being here, also someone has to teach /co/ to not fall to such obvious bait, more if it comes from a comic from the 2000s
>>
>>
>>83312909
Sad that waypool disease ruined Harley. I Lved Dobson art.
>>
>>
>>83312678
To be honest, it's written by Kesel. And Kesel does have a talent to turn shitty things into pure gold.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83312952
DC didn't ruin Harley intul the reboot happened, it's a fact

>>83312961
It also had A.J Lieberman, which take Harley in a whole new direction, which is nice to look at and it gives a nice closure to the book, some sort of full circle
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1464049148554.png (79 KB, 504x428) Image search: [Google]
1464049148554.png
79 KB, 504x428
>>83312678
Love this book
>>
>>
>>83313112
I love the way the book ends. Can't wait to talk about it.
>>
>>
>>
>>83312823
>>83312840
>>83312882

>art style switch

remember this
>>
>>
>>
>>83314519
>purple catwoman

tip top taste
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Good taste in storytimes, anon. Bravo. Bring a little class to this place.
>>
>>
>>83313112
Kek. Really enjoying so far. Thanks op.
>>
>>
>>
>>83312909
Ahhh, right, that one page where she's disguised as a journalist and she defends herself with an sjw-y soundbite? God that keeps pissing me off that people keep taking that seriously. You're doing god's work, storytimer.
>>
>>
>>
>>83313112
When they revealed her N52 Suicide Squad design I knew she was in trouble
>>
>>83314777
As a psychiatrist, but yeah that one
>>
>>
>>83314719
>Punchie-poo
>Jewlee
Wait a minute...

>Punch and Jewlee
>Punch and Judy
Damn, I never got that until now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83314884
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Jewelee
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83314777
She's disguised as a psychologist, actually.

The thing is even in context it's clear it's a joke. The other guy is talking about psycotic murderers in Gotham, and she references the "she's a female carving a space out in a man's world" argument that feminists would use. The joke is in the context.

Of course, the people getting incensed over it are either anti-Harley people looking for anything to hate, or Marvel fans looking for anything they can counter the myriad of Marvel social justice screen caps with.
>>
>>
>>
>>83315150
>>83314848
I got mixed up because she also goes undercover as a journalist for a while too.
>>
>>
>>83314884
I like Punch and Jewlee, especially in this book. Them being overly lovey dovey is cute for villains
>>
>>
>>83315130
>ivys eye
>>
>>
>>
>>83315221
That's a cute way to do the credits.
>>
>>
>>
See one of the things I liked best about this book was the insight into henchman culture. If I remember right, this was before Venture Brothers, so that was really novel at the time.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I've never really liked Dodson doing big marvel books like uncanny or axis, but honestly this seems like the perfect book for him.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83315599
I always liked those outfits. Not too gaudy, fitting of their hideout being in a bowling alley, and they fit the style of their boss.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83315643
They remind me of Batman '66, where every villain would pick a kind of different theme every episode.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83315826
RIP weaselface.
>>
>>
>>83315826
>self delusion and unrequited love

it's almost like there's a theme here
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83316045
>but Harley is dumb
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83316234
So why exactly is Harley's head bandaged here?
>>
>>
>>83316298
Batman: Harley Quinn story. Basically the story that introduced Harley into the DCU back then, it was in the middle of the No Man's Land arc, in which Harley meet the Joker, fall in love, yadda yadda, Joker gets tired of Harley, lure her into a rocket ship, Joker send the ship into space, Harley messes with rocket ship insides, crashes into Robinson Park, meets Ivy and the rest is history
>>
>>83316392
Oooh. I didn't realise that was a reference to that.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83312678
Is the "Roller Coaster of Love" what she calls it when you force her down and tear a whole in that costume and rail her up the ass until she cries and begs for for you to cum inside of her and calls you "puddin'"?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83313134
>MAKE HAPPYLAND GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83316645
>whole
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83317314
Good thing she's not really hurt. Hacker girl a cute
>>
>>
>>83317347
>>83317357
O...oh dear...
>>
>>
>>83317118
It's cool to see in later issues how villains interact with each other. Riddler popping up again in Sirens and having a sassy report with Harley and Ivy was cute.
>>
>>83317391
That one of the themes of this book. The disconnection between Harley's POV and Reality, keep in mind that when the art-style change is becuase we are seeing it from Harley's POV

Dodsons = Reality
Anyone else = Harley's POV
>>
>>
>>
>>83317460
Whose POV is the last part of the book?
>>
>>83317553
Harley's as she starts to sober up.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83318076
up oh
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83318316
>Harley slept her way through school
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 225

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.