[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesbians.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464584818759.jpg (48 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1464584818759.jpg
48 KB, 600x375
lesbians.
>>
>>83303658
Please. That's nothing compared to what they sneaked into the original.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_change

Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.
>>
>>83303658
Where? Is the movie out already?
>>
>>83303658
>gay fish

hot
>>
>>83303658
>cousins
>>
>>83303730
goddamnit boner.
>>
>>83303658

>Monsters University directed by different person than Monsters Inc
>Finding Dory and Incredibles 2 directed by the original directors

Are Pixar sequels/prequels/spin-offs returning to Toy Story sequel quality?
>>
>this movie is gonna earn more than Zootopia

Dory will Avenge Nemo!
>>
>>83303730
I'd sacrifice myself in the same way for /co/.
>>
>Googles this
>It's some humans
>Not Dora
>>
>>83304906
>implying the wanna-be sissyboi is the most dominant male on /co/
Shut up and go put on your pretty things then rough fuck yourself with your favorite toy till you cum hands free.
>>
>>83304821
No, it's just John Carter and Tomorrowland were both gigantic failures, so it's director jail for Stanton and Bird.
>>
>>83305476
Nah, Brad Bird actually wanted to make Incredibles 2 even before Tomorrowland came out. He's just been sitting on the idea for so long because he didn't have a good story to house some of his ideas for it for the longest time.
>>
>>83307211
I want to believe that since I love Bird, but it's a bit too coincidental that the good idea for I2 came just after the box-office failure of Tomorrowland. At least he said he wants to do a 2D animated feature after I2, which is wonderful.

I seem to recall Stanton did say he wasn't planning any sequels to Nemo during John Carter pre-release press junkets, so that's a whole different story. But maybe it'll be good anyway. I loved Monsters University, so what the hell do I know.
>>
>>83303658
#givedoryagirlfriend
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.