[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that episode where they met the superfriends really jumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>that episode where they met the superfriends
really jumped the shark to be honest
>>
>>83276961
>no matter how fucked up things get Manhattan just flies in and restores the status quo in the last 2 minutes
what was even the point of the other characters?
>>
>>83276961
>not liking Rorschach's "Batman are Robin. Possibly homosexual. Must investigate further"
Timeless classic in making, I tell you.
>>
Hey, guys, I know you won't believe me, I'm from another universe where this show didn't happen. Instead, Watchmen is a comic regarded as the premiere deconstructionist work of super hero comics, far too heavy to be adapted into a children's cartoon, and instead got a live action adaptation directed by Zack Schneider.

All these stupid tropes are why I watch anime instead anyway.
>>
>>83277129
That's cool, but how do you spell the name of those kike bears?
>>
>>83277179
Berensteen
>>
>>83277223
It's Bearinshean for me
>>
File: 1447113723730.png (101 KB, 242x241) Image search: [Google]
1447113723730.png
101 KB, 242x241
>the halloween special from the third season

Still gives me nightmares to this day
>>
>>83277250
>implying the third season has anything on Season 2's

I still can't forget the things they did to that goat.
>>
>>83276961
At least the rape was still canon just like in the comics. I still cant believe they got away with that shit, even though I didn't get it as a kid of course.
>>
I wish Harry made more Saturday Morning Watchmen
>>
>>83277336
It was just the implication, kids don't pick up on stuff like that.
And by that I mean the implication you know?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.