[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I never finished Ultimate Spider-Man back in the day, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thefuck.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
So I never finished Ultimate Spider-Man back in the day, and I just started the 2009 run.
Can someone please tell me if they explain how Peter and Gwen went from being like brother and sister to dating?
Because this shit is incredibly jarring.
>>
>>83273786
Brothers and sisters date all the time.
>>
>>83273786
What, you never wanted to fuck your sister, UP?
>>
>that peter hairstyle

holyshit
>>
>>83273786
Time skip, and they explain it later (eventually).
>>
>>83275176
And what exactly is the explanation?
>>
>>83273786
>Ultimate Peter
Fuck this fucking faggot kid.

I don't remember anything about May adopting Gwen so they weren't legally brother and sister.
They started dating somewhere after Ultimatum but she later dumped him.
>>
Please. Gwen ALWAYS wanted the Spi-D.
>>
>>83275453
Sometimes, very rarely, somebody manages to break out of the friend zone.
>>
>>83275453
Puberty.
>>
Why did they pussy out making MJ Carnage? Fucking wasted potential.
>>
>>83277316
Wait what? Are you mistaking MJ for Gwen who was Carnage, sort of, for a short period of time?
>>
I dont get it either.
Before a timeskip, they thought of each other as brother and sister, pure family. In fact, MJ and her once discussed it, and she stated that she likes Peter as a little brother, and that she doesnt even know if she's into guys.

Timeskip?
Now they're dating, making out.
If this hadnt been prudish american comics,I'm very sure she would have been Peter's first, because they were all over the other.

How the fuck did THAT happen?
>>
>>83273786
incest is a thing
>>
>>83275176
Kek no they don't.
>>
>>83277316

It was a plot point that was never picked up. So basically she's a clone made from the original Gwen's DNA and the remains of Carnage.

So basically the original Gwen is dead. And now the other Gwen is dead. And there's Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool. And the Jackal Gwens.

Yeah.
>>
>>83277911
that shit was so cool. getting tired of shallow love interests finally gwen had some character besides fuckability.
>>
Ultimatum is the turning point in Bednis work. After ultimatum he starts becoming the irritating creature we see today.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.