[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Loud House came out this month and already has a giant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (965 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
965 KB, 500x281
>The Loud House came out this month and already has a giant fanbase
>Harvey Beaks has been out for over a year, and it's "fans" include creepy Claire fanboys on this board and some Plushie maker on Instagram, despite being a better cartoon of the two
Explain this shit.
>>
>>83261438
i cant bring myself to watch something like beaks or fish hooks or whatever. i just can't. are you SURE they're good?
>>
>>83261438
Tits
>>
>>83261438
Bump
>>
/co/ easily baited with fetish and waifu pandering
>>
Sadly a lot of people are waifu and shipping fags.
>>
>>83261438
Loud House has a every high possibility of /ss/ incest subtext. So /co/ is waiting with bated breath.
>>
>>83261809
>>83262761
This and this 1 million
>>
>>83261438
I saw the first three episodes of Harvey Beaks when it first started and what I have to say for it is good. Art direction was impressive, the music was good, and it's a decent break from shows that focus more on action or drama.
Then I saw a fourth episode, and I just didn't care that much anymore. It's still just another show about wacky animals doing wacky things with the occasional emotional moment. I'm not knocking it, nor any other show like that, but it just isn't something that draws me in. I wish nothing but the best for it, but I have no personal interest in it, and it's hard for me to see what gets people here to keep coming back to it. Maybe the humor's just as good as I feel Chowder's was, but nothing's drawing me in.
With The Loud House, all the characters are fun and different, but they're still human which makes the wacky stuff they do even wackier. It also helps that I can relate to a show that talks about a comic loving kid having to deal with siblings that get on his nerves, but he doesn't completely loath. The newspaper comic style is charming, the theme song and the background music used is fitting, the characters are varied, and the humor is fun. It really captures the feeling of family, to a point where you can sympathize with the main character or even one of the sisters depending on the situation.
TL;DR: Harvey Beaks seems well made, but, personally, doesn't do much to stand out among other shows; Loud House is well made and is one of the few cartoons that that I feel focuses on real life stuff without getting too crazy that you can't relate to it, like some other shows.
>>
>>83261438

I rarely like or even give a chance to shows starring animals.

I like Regular Show, the Looney Toons and Bojack Horseman.

And I think that Bojack would be better received if it wasn't a furry show, just keep Bojack, Mr Peanut Butter and Princess Carol as animals.
>>
>>83263841
I agree with you on Harvey, but Loud House is just another boring kids cartoon. Its writing is on-par with Fairly Oddparents, there's no logical reason to prefer one over the other as if they're better besides personal interest.
>>
>>83265060

talking animals, anon. That's a turn off for most people.
>>
>>83262886
Pretty much this.

Loud House is decent, but /co/ is as bad, or worse going by /trsh/, when in comes to waifu stuff than /a/.

anyway, Loud House is scoring pretty well in the ratings because it has the low-brow, scatological humor that the newer Nick cartoons have done to death.
>>
>>83265128
Furries? MLP? Zootopia? Lion King?
It's obviously a turn on for way more people than a turn off.
>>
File: 1453031635718.png (295 KB, 556x369) Image search: [Google]
1453031635718.png
295 KB, 556x369
>>83261438
Because Harvey Beaks has been on a dry spell for forever. Even when it came out it didn't have a ton of episodes. You compare that to Loud House which decided to come out swinging with a ton of episodes all at once and it's obvious why people are talking about it more. There's just way more show to talk about at once.

Oh, also disgusting waifu perverts too.

And for the record, this Claire Fanboy is more of a fan than you, bub.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.