[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KND Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
The series finale thread got me thinking, we need an honest to goodness Kids Next Door appreciation thread.

The battle against adults was something I always enjoyed, but KND had so much more to offer.

> Cheesy in the best way
> DEEPEST LORE almost out of nowhere
> The 2 by 4 tech was awesome

My only complaint would have to be that the show would get the Rainbow Monkey theme song stuck in my head for days on end.
>>
Great show, but some of the episodes are fucking awful
>>
>>83259094
Agreed. I never cared for the episodes with Tommy.
>>
OP here. What would your Numbah be and when did you come up with it? Any reason behind it?

I'd be Numbah 16oz. I just came up with it recently due to how often I drink soda.
>>
This show made me miss being a kid.

Also, the GKND cartoon was a prank, right? I'm not sure if this is the adult in me saying this but kids today would act too much like little shits to appreciate it.
>>
>>83259641
GKND would be aimed at kids who would love it, but the adults who grew up with the original would hate it because "NOT MUH KND".
>>
OP here. Who was your favorite Numbah and when did you decide that? Any reason behind it?

My favorite Numbah is Numbah 3 because I would fug her.
>>
>>83259172
>>83259094
youve truly become adults now.
>>
>>83260377
Real OP here. Just stopping to say nice dubs.

And Numbah 5 was my favorite. She was chill as fuck.
>>
>>83260377
I liked Numbah 4 as a kid just because I shipped him with Numbah 3.
>>
File: 1440347226623.jpg (49 KB, 535x434) Image search: [Google]
1440347226623.jpg
49 KB, 535x434
>>83260377
I thought he was cool
>>
>>83261523
fucking chad
>>
>>83261523
I'm not sure if they did it on purpose, but as a kid, I noticed if you added 2, 7, and 4, you wound up with 13. Blew my young mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.