[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now tasked with writing the series finale to your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neA0pdk.png (546 KB, 519x428) Image search: [Google]
neA0pdk.png
546 KB, 519x428
You are now tasked with writing the series finale to your favorite cartoon currently airing.

How badly do you fuck it up?
>>
>>83254329
>reveal that everything since the end of s2 was Archer's coma delirium as he finally succumbs to his cancer and dies.

Yeah, it'd be pretty bad.
>>
>>83254329
Also, that guy who posted his hypothetical Simpsons finale on reddit years ago still has the best idea for how to end that show I've ever heard
>>
>>83254682
And that was?
>>
> Bob Belcher somehow gets the chance to make his restaurant a franchise
> He rubs it in Jimmy Pesto's face
> "Congratulations, Bob!", Jimmy says with honest sincerity
> Bob feels bad about gloating, apologizes
> Jimmy and Bob become friends
> Bob finds out that the burgers in the franchises suck
> Instead of trying to sabotage it, Bob shows the various restaurants how to make burgers with love.
> All is good

And a B-Story with Linda and the kids. Maybe something with Mort and Teddy.
>>
>Reveals that everything that happened in the show was all just a bad dream due to SpongeBob and his friends' drug addictions.
>Some of the main cast actually die due to complications from drug overdose.
>The Bikini Bottom dies off due to pollution and excessive heat killing off coral, thus, forcing the townspeople to migrate far away to more tolerable sea conditions.
>>
>>83255598
https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/yecdu/how_the_simpsons_should_end/c5ut3ux
>>
>>83255881
>The Monarch starts killing the Council of 13
>Dr. Mrs. The Monarch and Wide Whale are the last two alive and are holed up together
>Blue Recluse approaches and there's a confrontation
>Wins over his wife with his passion for villainy and shit, she pulls the trigger on Wide Whale
>Organized villainy ends and super villains return to doing what they want
>The Monarch tries to finally kill Venture but can't bring himself to do it because they're brothers and he's started to enjoy being a hero too much
>Reveals everything to Venture and there's an incredibly awkward reconciliation
>Final scene is Team Venture and allies gathered together at an awkward party slowly bonding
>Rusty has somehow saved the company and it's doing just well enough to get by
>The Monarch is finally happy having discovered his true identity
>Everything is just okay and ongoing
>This was all Killenger's plan all along
I tried, but it's probably shit
>>
>>83255881 here

I'm bumping for interest
>>
Gumball and Darwin fuck up the 4th wall causing everything to be wiped out of existence
>>
>>83257053

didn't chowder already do that?
>>
>>83254329
Star vs Evil isn't even close to my favorite show but anons have already listed my top favorites so this is the closest runner up I can think of
>Star's parents decide that they want to see her growth on Earth
>she's too discomforted by the fact that she's being spied on to be her typical crazy magical girl self
>the parents think this is proof enough that she's become a well adjusted princess
>Marco doesn't want her to go yet; he steals Star's wand and summons some evil monster
>Star takes the blame
>Star gets banished to Lady Funhater's Maximum Level Reform School for Princesses Who Have Fun
>Marco and everyone else has to bust her out
>all is well...
>...no wait... they forgot about the monster!
>they kill it with a flaming friendship rainbow beam
>Star's parents come to Earth and declare her the supreme queen of Earth
>Pony Head becomes the queen of Mewni instead
>Star and Marco get to be best friends forever

Hope I fucked it up enough.
>>
The episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries where they run out of mysteries and he sends them all on their way and then come back is basically how I imagined the show would end.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.