[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this shit? Joker infected all the JL member
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: K1pr98B.jpg (258 KB, 900x1411) Image search: [Google]
K1pr98B.jpg
258 KB, 900x1411
What the fuck is this shit? Joker infected all the JL member by himself, his face "grew" back and is some kind of immortal man? Snyder have failed on this one, he could do better.
>>
>>83247650
Snyders joker is the worst of the three. By a mile.
>>
>>83247760
The Joker per se is not so bad, but Endgame as story was very disappointing.
>>
>>83247650
Yeah, Snyder's Batman was shit, what else is new.
>>
File: SonsofBatman.png (112 KB, 246x254) Image search: [Google]
SonsofBatman.png
112 KB, 246x254
>>83247650
>and is some kind of immortal man?

A Bat-God must be opposed by the Devil, anon.

>Will buy literally anything Batman regardless of quality
>Shocked that there's a lot of QUALITY Batman comics.
>>
File: saint_george.jpg (251 KB, 1200x1151) Image search: [Google]
saint_george.jpg
251 KB, 1200x1151
>>83247650
>Batman is Christian St. George

Which Snyder is responsible for this?
>>
>>83249075
Both
Zack is Scott's lifting cousin. They like to talk about batman a lot.
>>
>>83248940
This is me but with Spider-Man.
Except Spidey has more shitty comics than anything.
>>
>>83247650
His face grew because of the dionisyum and he was never an immortal god, in the last issue it was revealed that it was merely a well elaborated lie. He took down the entire league by making joker venom laced with their specific weaknesses (thought that one was kind of bullshit).

Also I love that cover so fucking much, one of my favourites from last year.
>>
I hated new52 Batman and I'm glad I didn't spend a single cent on it: Snyder's writing is bad(heavy expositions, unnatural dialogues and OC mary sues), Capullo's art is overrated, all the arcs ranged from terrible to mediocre and removed a lot of freedom from the next writer by forcing a new sidekick and a new costume.
The only good thing of this run was Batman #48 and that's just because you can see the effort Snyder put in his gay fanfiction.
Putting King on Batman immediately after Snyder( who is still writing a canon Batman book) was a mistake. DC wasted one of their best writers on something where he can't show his abilities in full
>>
Endgame was most likely rushed, combined with executive meddling: IE fixing Joker after leatherface Joker turned out to be too polarizing with fans.

IIRC Snyder originally planned on not using Joker after Death of the Family until around #50. But Year Zero was a huge flop and killed sales on the main Batman book and with Snyder being forced to come up with something to pander to SJWs with DC You (meaning Commissioner Gordan looking like the OC guy playing Jim on Gotham as Batman in a robot suit and several Black Lives Matter bullshit stories) he had to hurry up and run his big Joker storyline before Convergence/DC You started.
>>
>>83247650
>I haven't read this and I'm bitching about what I heard on /co/: The post.

It wasn't great but:

>Lazarus pits
>Joker's gonna lie to wind up Batman
>yes, but it's not like the JL hasn't been incapacitated by stupider shit before.

Like, none of this is particularly fresh, but it's not like it's whole new realms of comic shit either. It's basic Batman.

Calm your hate boner and get back to /v/.
>>
>>83251857
>He took down the entire league by making joker venom laced with their specific weaknesses (thought that one was kind of bullshit).
How many of them even have specific weaknesses? Everyone knows that Superman is weak against kryptonite, but what about, say, Green Lantern? Or the Flash? Or Aquaman? Did he get Martian Manhunter by setting some Joker venom on fire?
>>
I thought it was one of Snyder's better stories, except for the Justice league part and the "Gotham is destroyed again" part. The ending wasn't anti-climatic this time.
>>
>>83255657
>Martian Manhunter
>Justice League

I mean, don't complain about comics if you haven't been following them since New52 was introduced
>>
>>83252173
Saddling the new writer with a sidekicks and a new costume is part of the job or did miss Damien and the Ash Tray costume?

Grant Morrison started the trend of firing bat editorial to make the writer happy.
>>
>>83253940
Nick Spencer tier.
>>
Snyder's Batman is shit and I will never understand what people like about it, especially when Batman has had so many great runs over the years.
>>
>>83255657
GL weakness is the color yellow. Where have yu been? Faggot!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.