[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men Apocalypse Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (713 KB, 2468x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713 KB, 2468x1104
X-Men Apocalypse I Don't Want Your Future Edition

Well, X-Men Apocalypse had been panned by critics as worse than X-Men The Last Stand, Man of Steel, an The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Fox had major bombs between this and Trank's Fan4stic.

What will happen to the future of Fox's X-Men?

What should they do, /co/?

Have Deadpool lead the X-Men?
Mystique Spin-off movie?
Give actual focus to Cyclops?
Reboot? (again?)
Make a deal with Marvel Studios (like Sony) to have mutants appear in the MCU and pay them to make actual good X-Men movies for them?
>>
shouldn't have cute Jubilee's scene
>>
>>83247412
Literally give rights back to Marvel so I can have Wolverine train Spider-Man.
>>
>>83247412
beat the hell out of Alice.
>>
>>83247412
Give the rights back.
>>
>>83247412
The film was fine. The biggest issue with the film was too much jlaw and that there wasn't enough screen time for storm, cyke, jean, kurt, and betsy

Like the biggest issue I had was that they tried to fit too much movie into not enough time
>>
>>83247509
X-Men won the weekend, but not the war.
>>
>>83247412
I thought Peter Travers gave everything a positive review.
>>
>>83247452
this
>>
>>83247575
Yeah, it really would have worked better as a Two Parter movie
>>
>it's another x-men movie that doesn't have Cyclops as team leader
oh guess what

it's shit
>>
>>83247575
>The film was fine.
Rotten Tomatoes says otherwise
>>
>>83247774
RT says its a 5.6/10 and a 3.8/5

sounds fine to me.
>>
>>83247812
>5.6/10
is an F, why do you think it says ROTTEN and NOT fresh?

and no one cares about the auidience score
>>
>>83247905
>is an F
the fact that very few movies get an A or even a B shows this clearly doesn't work on an academic grading scale but sure believe what you want I guess
>>
>>83247412
They should fire Singer and get fresh blood.
>>
>>83247968
>It's not my fault my movie is dogshit! It's the system, man!
Go back to having sex with underage boys, Singer
>>
File: 1453340447848.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1453340447848.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>83247412
Why are you doing this OP?
Why?
>>
>>83247412
>ctrl + f "girls"
>0 results
Your meme game's slipping.
>>
>>83248145
Why does Fox hate the X-Men?

Why is Fox ashamed of making Superhero movies?

Why does Fox keep raping the X-Men?

Why does Fox keep putting Jennifer "Butterface" Lawrence in these movies?

Why does Fox keep hiring a pedo that doesn't have respect for X-Men in charge of the franchise?

Why doesn Fox give the rights back to Marvel (the rightful owner)?
>>
>>83247412
Those review comments are making my brain hurt.
>these used to be a lot more fun
This is the most fun X-Men moves have ever been. It's all color and haminess and bombastic set pieces. Just... what?
>>
>>83247412
they should have Tim Miller take over
>>
>>83248378
What about Apocalypse wasn't respectful to X-Men or ashamed of being about superheroics, exactly?
It was crammed full of love for the source material. More than any prior FoX film (except maybe Deadpool).
Or have you not even seen it?
>>
>>83247412
Captain America Civil War was better
>>
>begging for Fox to give the rights back to Marvel
Will never happen.
>>
>>83247968
Um, anon, F is the 6th letter of the alphabet. If films in the sixth centile were F's, that would imply that F was higher than A and J was the best possible score.

The fact is you've assumed a centile equivalence to a letter score that just doesn't exist; you don't need to grade A to score above 90 in most real-world academic tests. A is supposed to be hard to reach.

In fact, that's why real places of education use numbers instead of letters to denote ranking.
>>
>>83248759
If they keep making shitty movies that ruin the brand it probably will.
>>
>>83248759
This. Im sick of this meme already. Look the X Men arent what we hoped them to be, but reverting them to Marvel wont solve anything. In fact, it will make both worse trying to cram them into a universe thats already established. Hell the MCU is weird with the Inhumans already and they dont exactly fit. The X Men should remain their own separate entity right now for both their sakes. And besides, Wolverine is the only one that would really be interesting to see interact with the Avengers anyway
>>
>>83248931
We had Xmen 3 and Wolverine Origins and instead of giving the rights back to Marvel they did a soft reboot that ended up being a second trilogy. So worst comes to worst they'll do a hard reboot.

But like him or not he has X2 and DOFP under his belt so one movie being not as good as his last isn't going to do much.
What it should do is convince him that we want more color in our xmen outfit and less dark flightsuits

More Storm, Nightcrawler, Jean and Cyclops and less mags, beast, wheels and mystique

Marvel getting the rights back is not going to happen.

Let it go. Hope they work out a deal to use Wolverine in the avengers instead.
>>
>>83248948
>but reverting them to Marvel wont solve anything
Marvel Studis just gave us the best cinematic Spider-Man ever.

They would fix the X-Men in ways Fox could never dream (not saying much considering they are idiots).

They would give Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men good costumes. And other X-characters (like Jubilee, Doop, and Iceman) woud get development and screentime.
>>
Shit thread made my angry mcucks.

As long as this shit makes 500m you are not getting the rights back.

Thanks to Quickmemes and redditpool.
>>
>>83249192
>Marvel Studis just gave us the best cinematic Spider-Man ever.
A jumping cgi doll was the best spider-man ever? Why dont you wait for the actual movie?
>>
>>83249192
>They would give Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men good costumes
And pg 13 movies for him. No thanks.
>>
>>83249192
Spider Man and the X Men are two completely different animals. Dont get me wrong, I love what theyve done with Peter and look forward to his solo, but mutants impact the entire connected universe. They only way I see it working is if they do what they did with the Maximoffs and theyre EXTREMELY rare caused by some scientific meddling. Even then its a bit iffy.
>>
>>83249307
>And pg 13 movies for him
You mean like Fox? Who made not one but two PG13 Wolverine movies?

Plus, PG13 if you actually know what you're doing. Take based Russos for instance, they mad Civil War PG13 and it was still pretty dark and mature
>>
>>83249276
Yep. And he was better (and put more effort into) than anything from Fox.
>>
>>83249393
Anon, if you seriously saying that the X-Men couldn't be in the MCU because Marvel Studios couldn't find a way to incorporate them then you are dumber than dirt.
There are tons of ways they could do it.
They could have Mutants always exist and Prof X kept them a secret (like X-Men Evolution). Or only a few mutants existed but something happens to unlock the X-Gene in tons of people.

It doesn't matter if it's complicated or weird reasoning because IT'S THE X-MEN IN THE MCU. The MCU are literally the kings of superhero films. Audiences love the MCU more than Jesus. They would accept the X-Men in the MCU no matter what because they trust the MCU. They wouldn't even have to explain why, just show a clip of Wolverine in his costume and automatically billions of people would line up to see MCU's X-Men. You think they care that some Neckbeard on 4chan doesn't want the X-Men in the MCU? You think people are going to boycott the MCU for Fox??? Shit, these people praised The Force Awakens over the prequels. People would be cheering in the streets. Moviebob would be jizzing his pants.
>>
No X-Men in the MCU please. Jesus christ no.
>>
>>83249766
>Prof X kept the secret
You know that sounds like a retarded asspull explanation right? Anyway it doesnt really matter, Marvel isnt getting them anytime soon, and they pretty much gave up on the idea for now. Theyre more focused on obtaining the Fantastic Four anyway. You can fanboy about the idea all you want, buts not happening
>>
I hope Marvel never gets the rights and all the autists that want all Marvel toys in the same toybox rage forever
>>
>>83249854
You don't want Peter Parker dating Kitty Pryde?

Or Wolverine teaming up with Captain America during WW2?

Or Spider-Man teaming up with Iceman and Firestar?

Or Beast on the Avengers?

Or Storm dating Black Panther?

Or Rogue fighting Carol?

Or Wolverine vs the Hulk?

Or Avengers vs X-Men by based Russos?
>>
>>83250077
You're either trolling or cant see past your own fanboy-ism.
>>
>>83250077
No, I literally don't want any of that.
>>
>>83250182
>>83250246
I'm going to guess either shit-taste or paid Fox Employees
>>
>>83248378
>Why does Fox keep putting Jennifer "Butterface" Lawrence in these movies?

I know people here don't like her, but the answer is pretty obvious. She's the most popular actress is Hollywood right now, and puts asses in seats. More asses in seats means more money, which is literally the only thing movie studios care about.
>>
>>83250331
If this was a few years ago early in the MCU, then yeah Id be with you on this. But no, I dont want a half assed excuse as to why the X Men are suddenly a thing in the MCU. At best we would get Weapon X creating Wolverine and hes never called a mutant. Which you know what? Id be fine with that.
>>
I really liked the movie. Sure it was predictable as hell but all these films are. Other than jlaw why did people hate it?
>>
>>83247412
It's sad how Marvel Studios managed to take Civil War (one of their worst stories) and make it into one of the best cape films ever.

And Fox manages to make Age of Apocalypse a huge boring generic mess of shit.

Zemo>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse&Magneto
>>
>>83250549
>Other than jlaw why did people hate it?
it was shit
>>
>>83249191
>Marvel getting the rights back is not going to happen.
that's what they said about spiderman
>>
>>83250977
FOX isnt hurting for money like Sony Pictures
>>
File: wtffeels.gif (14 KB, 165x199) Image search: [Google]
wtffeels.gif
14 KB, 165x199
>>83250077
>this is going to be a threadly pasta now
>>
>>83251016
they will if their movies keep bombing
>>
>>83251051
To my knowledge the X Men movies are still profitable enough for them to get by, and Deadpool kind of solidifies the fact that the mutants arent going anywhere for a good while. Fantastic Four is a different story, but even then FOX might cling to that desperately just so Marvel wont make a profit like they did with Daredevil
>>
>>83251175
the latest x-men movie was a flop
>>
>>83251016
welllllll

kinda
>>
>>83251474
Don't forget Trank's Fan4stic
>>
>>83251474
>>83251591
Really? I havent kept up with the numbers
>>
>>83247412
you almost did the same shit when DOFP came out
the difference was you couldn't cling to rottentomatoes to validate it

besides X-Men is staying at Fox for at least another 10 years thanks to Deadpool alone, regardless of how the sequel is received
>>
>>83247412
>muh villains
>it's only okay when Marvel waste great actors on them on 10/13 of their movies!
>mentioning Trump in your review

yeah no
put the rotten reviews from unbiased critics with zero political shit and then we'll talk
>>
Just saw the movie. I don't follow X-men comics as much as other marvel properties but I thought it was great, Pietro stole the show and i'm glad hes being put on the new cinematic team if they ever continue.

Apocolypse as a villain was okay, but hey rushed him. Jean going phoenix was expected, and after building up this all powerful god like entity, he just gets massacred because jean opened her mind. I get shes powerful, but come on.

Only thing I agree with in this thread is X-men should stay Fox, Singers doing well with them now, and its actually entertaining instead of grimdark and brooding. Fox NEEDS to give up F4 though. An MCU without Doom is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>83252356
At this point I'm convinced they're holding onto F4 just to spite Marvel.
>>
>>83252103
>Butthurt Trumper
How do you still exist after Nick Spencer BTFO all of you?
>>
>>83247412

>Complains about humans being expendable and off camera

no shit? Its not about the humans.

>Disturbingly expendable

Newsflash, there 6 billion of us. We're expendable as fuck.
>>
It's kind of amazing how it's already been released in the US and /co/ STILL doesn't give a shit
>>
>>83250891
what happens in the original apocolypse? What makes it better?

Spoil me pls.
>>
>>83253465
Not everyone wants X-Men to be Man of Steel 2.0, edgelord

Why do you think Marvel Studios is king?
>>
>>83253488
Really I think its because we all know its the same movie again and theres no rush to see it. I know I'll see it...........eventually
>>
>>83250891
Zemo was the best villain of the summer hand down
>>
>>83253524
How is that relevant to what I said? Every single super hero film in existence show "expendable humans" dying in the background, buildings fall, cities blow up, etc.

Civil war made that the whole point of their movie, that the avengers couldn't save everyone.

And there is no edge to it. 6 billion human beings on the planet, if some die as an unforseen circumstance in a FICTIONAL production, who the fuck even is going to care?
>>
>>83253566
I mean even /tv/ has only 3 threads about it, and one only has 2 responses. That's kind of impressive.
>>
>>83253566
This, you've seen one Fox/Singer X-Men, you've seen them all.

I'll probably watch it when it comes to HBO or something. But I ain't running out to the movie to see it.
>>
>>83253612
No one wants to watch Magneto kill billions of people (and get away with it) and no one acting like it's a big deal.

Civil War at least showed that property damage and casualties is a serious issue and that people matter.

Apocalypse is a Roland Emmerich movie that cares more about blowing up monuments than being inspirational.
>>
>>83247412
DAMN! I did not think the RT score would be that low! Maybe 60-70. But DAAAAMMMNNN!
>>
>>83247575
This. I surprisingly didn't hate it but there was to much Mystique, to the point that I felt she was reaching felicity levels of annoying. Cyclops and Havok needed more screen time (I was actually surprised I ended up liking this cyclops) In all honesty I think the X-Men just need a new voice, Singer has been on the films to long, in a perfect world we'd get the First class guy back
>>
>>83253971
>muties
>inspirational
>>
>>83255119
Under Fox they aren't.
>>
I have this same exact thread like four times, word for word, what are the mods doing?
>>
So I guess Wanda in this universe isn't daughter of Magneto?
>>
>>83255206
>OH MUH GODDESS, WHY DOES POPULAR TOPIC HAVE ANOTHER THREAD????!!!!!
>WITH THE SAME CRITICISMS AND IDEAS THAT EVERYONE IS THINKING ABOUT???!!!!!!!

Your movie is shit, Fox. Stop raping the X-Man Franchise. Some of us actually care about the characters.
>>
>>83255243

Peter clearly was watching Dadneato give his speech in DoFP with his sister
>>
>>83255313
Peter said Magneto left his mom before she gave birth to him.
>>
>>83255364
Wanda was shown as a little girl in DoFP

The deal was Marvel got Wanda, Fox got Peter
>>
>>83255402
I know. I'm saying Wanda from DoFP isn't a daughter of Magneto since he left mother before she gave birth to Peter.
>>
Saw it tonight, actually liked it. Don't know if it was the low expectations. Opposite for Civil War tho desu. Hyped as best cape movie ever, left feeling pretty "meh".
>>
>>83250891

...this wasn't Age of Apocalypse.

At all.

It had nothing to do with AoA. That would've been a better story, actually, and would actually be a great story to tell if Marvel/Disney gets the rights back. Lends itself to the serial format they love so much really well.
>>
>>83255402
>Wanda was shown as a little girl in DoFP

Actually, that's wrong.

In the Rogue Cut, the mom tells the little girl to go upstairs and bother her sister. They don't even show Wanda, but she definitely exists.
>>
What memories did Jean even give back to Logan, anyway?

Did he get weirded out and run away because he met her before it's okay to want to fuck her?
>>
File: Wow.jpg (59 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
59 KB, 396x691
>>83247412
>Literally "THERE ARE NO GIMMICK IN THE MOVIE SO IT'S SHIT" critics
The story is excellent, the characters are greats, good cinematography, the movie is fun, I don't get what is the problem with this movie...
>>
>>83255918
Your movie was shit Singer. Civil War was a billion times better. Go back to having sex with underage boys, you disgusting Pedo!
>>
>>83247575
>>83254984
Mystique doesn't even have that much screen time.
>>
>>83247575
>The film was fine.
>but it should have been a different film
Nice evaluation there.
>>
>>83253495
this movie has little to do with the comic story.

in the comics iirc
>legion goes back in time to assasinate magneto
>kills xavier
>timelines fucked
>magneto forms the x men i think?
>apocalypse rules world

i only know vague shit. i think cyclops cut off wolverines hand in this reality too.
>>
>>83247533
>>83247486
THIS
H
I
S
>>
The rumors are true, right? They've fired Jennifer Lawrence? She's done after this because she's such an impossible bitch to work with?
>>
>>83255721
>this wasn't Age of Apocalypse
And whose fault is that HMMMMM?
>>
>>83256181
We know what you're doing, stop
>>
>>83255918
Go cry with Trank and Snyder about your shitty movies Singer.
>>
>>83256201
Hope so. She gave the most half-assed performance in the entire movie. She really didn't to be there. And after seeing the RT score, I wouldn't blame for wanting to jump ship.
>>
>>83256201
She's done because her contract is up, just like McAvoy, Fassbender and Nicholas Hoult.
>>
>>83256093
It isn't the screen time it's this idea that she's this big hero that everyone looks up to, it just seems obvious that the only reason they did it is to kee Lawrence happy, (Plus Goddamn it she can't stay blue)
>>
>>83256421

Nightcrawler's blue at least
>>
File: Brett Ratner.jpg (2 MB, 1870x2337) Image search: [Google]
Brett Ratner.jpg
2 MB, 1870x2337
>>83256034
>>83256264
>fanboys
>>
>>83256454
True, actually really enjoyed nightcrawler, the younger X-Men were the biggest strength the movie had
>>
>>83256490

I'd rather know why Angel was in Germany and why he was the only casualty besides Apocalypse in that last fight
>>
>>83256421
>she can't stay blue

Well that would mean Jennifer Lawrence wouldn't get to look like herself in a movie, and you know damn well she demanded it.
>>
File: 97.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
The fucks all their problems? X-men was great, civil war was great, batman vs superman was great. All great popcorn films

fuck these pretentious critics
>>
>>83256528
That bugged me cause I assumed it was comic Angel so I was trying to understand why someone as rich as him would be in such a shit hole
>>
>>83247412
too many jews.
>>
>>83256421
I see. I don't really have a problem with her acting desu, but I agree, that sucks. It seems studios always do that, unfortunately. Using an actor/actress' popularity off screen to give him a bigger role in the overall plot, even if it doesn't make much sense story-wise. It's probably why she has such an important role in DOFP as well.
>>
>>83249766
I wouldn't be surprise if Marvel has already figured a way to incorporate the X-men into the Marvel universe just on the off chance fox ever let them use them
>>
>>83256680
I'm fairly certain Marvel just doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>83256572
>BVS was great

No. I was on board with you till then. Lex Luthor is not a maniacal psychotic hatter kid. /that alone ruins that utter excuse for a shit movie
>>
>>83256746
Wasn't Jesse play Lex's son Alexandra? I mean I know dad and son are both Lex but isn't the Lex everyone wanted Jess's Lex to be his actual dad. He does refer to his dad a few times in the film?
>>
>>83256746
>not liking manic pixie autism Lex

Yeah I agree, he was the worst version of a villain in any capeshit I've seen in years.
>>
>>83249766
>It doesn't matter if it's complicated or weird reasoning

Yes it does. F4 and X-men have been completely written out of the MCU. Stark took over all of richards duties, and the Inhumans substitute the mutants.

Throwing in a high school of mutants into the already established Avengers is dumb, and fanfiction tier at this point. A movie thrives by having a good cast, not a movie with a focus on 20+ individuals for 2 hours.

Only think needed is Doom and maybe Wolverine, and they can be brought in without referencing the F4 and X-men
>>
File: [Glass Him].jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
[Glass Him].jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>83256572
>X-men was great
I absolutely agree with you, except for X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine (don't give a fuck about Deadpool being ruined, the movie was simply just shitty and that's enough to tell that's not a good movie) and The Wolverine.
>civil war was great
Didn't see it so can't say nothing about it.
>batman vs superman was great
Fuck no it was shit as fuck but no need to be angry about it all over the Internet.
>>
>>83256795
Im fairly certain that was intentionally done in the event audiences didnt respond well to Jesse. But regardless, for all intensive purposes this was supposed to be Lex Luthor and WB fucked up
>>
>>83256746
Jesse as Lex was great. That speech on the roof was amazing. His plan sucked though.
>>
>>83256864
>for all intensive purposes

Anon, posts like yours a diamond dozen.
>>
>>83256870
>>83256864
>>83256822

"Jesse" himself was great, he was a good actor, but his character was not Lex luthor, he'd be an amazing other villain, but not a counterpart to superman.
>>
>>83256905
Thanks grammar police, I'll take the appropriate steps to kill myself now
>>
>>83256908
I heard he was originally supposed to be Riddler.
>>
FOX would never do this, but AT BEST X Fags can hope for is Wolverine joining the MCU given the wiggle room of his origin. Other mutants dont have a chance. But overall its not a big loss if they never intersect
>>
>>83257071
Who's gonna be the new Wolverine, though? Marvel's already said on multiple occasions that they wouldn't use the same actors if they got back the licenses.
>>
>>83256831
>Yes it does
No. No, it does not.

People do not give a shit. People love the MCU and woud love to see the X-Men in the MCU no matter the excuse. And they would accept it.

Movie audiences are not like you, Butthurt Paid Fox Employee.

No one is going to stand up in a movie theater and shout that the X-Men being In the MCU doesn't make sense and leave. They aren't autistic like you.

If anything they moment a X-Men MCU film is announced, billions of people will be excited.

People trust and love Marvel Studios more than you, Fox. I'm sorry you cannot accept this.
>>
>>83257095
Whoever they cast I just hope hes shorter
>>
>All these fuckers saying that RT score isn't the best way of measuring wether a film is good or not
>being this much in denial

Just fucking face it, if RT score says a film is bad, it's objectively bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1736
>>83257191
>trusting Rotten Tomatoes
Ugh! Like! Ugh!
Don't you know that Rotten Tomaroes is literally Adolf Hitler??? This is the same website that have Max Landis's movies (yes THE Max Landis) rotten scores!!! This is of course crazy since Max Landis's movies are the greatest movies of the century!!!(Max Landis says so).
Rotten Tomatoes (and criticism) NEEDS to be destroyed!!!!
>>
>>83257386
Meant for >>83257249
>>
>>83257386

This anon is right! Even KEVIN SMITH hates Rotten Tomatoes, and he's THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR DIRECTOR RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>83256528
I wanna know why Archangel looked so shitty
>>
>>83257386
I am mystified by the fact that nepotism has kept Landis afloat up to this point.
Has he been involved in anything that wasn't a financial or critical bomb since Chronicle?
Hell even his indirect contributions lead to misfires (BvS).

The most successful thing he's done in years seems to be the RLM interview.
>>
Is Rogue cut of DOFP worth watching? Kinda want to watch it again anyways before watching this, might give me an excuse to.
>>
>>83258231
Wrestling Isn't Wrestling is pretty great.

That's all I got.
>>
>>83258231
He contributed to BvS? How?
>>
>>83258231
You know what's worse? Netflix paid 3 MILLION dollars for his script for some fantasy movie (to be directed by Ayer).

I mean Jesus!!! The man hasn't had a success since Chronicle and people are paying 3mil for his shitty script?

Is it Mind Control? Is Max Landis a mutant? Does he have blackmail on people? Is he the greatest blowjob giver ever?
>>
>>83248561
>It was crammed full of love for the source material.
HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... no wait, he's serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83247575
quicksilver saved the movie. his scene was worth the money.
>>
>>83258373
Eisenberg partly based his Lex Luthor off of Landis after witnessing him on the set of "American Ultra".

>>83258448
Jesus Christ. I have no clue, man. How much clout does John Landis still hold in Hollywood. He hasn't been active in decades, but there must still be people that owe him favors.
>>
>>83259021
His scene was fucking terrible!
>They make a point in DoFP of how Quicksilver has to hold someone's neck so they don't get whiplash
>He proceeds to start carrying people left and right with no concern of that in this one.
>Throws them out of windows in to what is essentially a bed sheet, throws people in to water as well.
>We see it in slow-mo, but in reality he is throwing them at an incredibly high speed.
>None of them end up with broken necks, or broken limbs because they got thrown out of what could be assume would be like if you shot out of a window of a car in a car wreck.
>Also the CGI is fucking terrible

Or do you mean the scene where Apocalypse pwns QS with fucking sand?
>>
>>83259130
That's part of it. The other part was holding the script away from the bigger studios for first look which did more to hype it and increase the money offered rather than see how much of a hack he's been each time a script is produced.

Think about how Uwe Boll kept getting movie after movie by abusing the hate for him as a reason "people will see his movies just to hate it!", except that never worked for Uwe Boll at all. Between using German film funding rules and some of his own money, he kept a steady amount of movies coming out for years that no one went to see.
>>
>>83258349
It's got an extra subplot that really doesn't add much. If you haven't seen DoFP in a while, I'd watch it
>>
>>83247452
I think it should have had that actually
>>
>>83258448
3 million if it gets made.

He's probably not see very much of that yet.
>>
File: 1462767974887.jpg (261 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462767974887.jpg
261 KB, 2000x1000
>>83259802
Knowing his luck, it will get made, he'll get paid, the thing will flop and he'll move on to the an even bigger paycheck.
>>
>>83255918
The characters are flatly nonexistent, the only one who undergoes anything remotely approaching development in the whole movie is Magneto. Literally none of the horsemen besides him get any decent screentime.

The story is extremely bombastic to the point it loses all its impact, and is resolved because of two things: That they forgot to close the fucking door in the pyramid and the Phoenix deus ex machina at the end where the so far invincible villain is destroyed almost instantly and effortlessly. You see him shitting all over THE WHOLE OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION and every single other character who tried fighting, and then Jean goes "no u" and kills him in under a minute without the least resistance

The cinematography was ok
>>
>>83260509
Oh, and there was absolutely no build-up to the Phoenix, it was just the writers getting themselves into a corner and then BOOM PHOENIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED ALSO I REBUILT THE SCHOOL AND WE'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO SHOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS SHITSHOW
>>
>>83260700
Yeah, Magneto's potential slaughter of tens of thousands of people before deciding to help the X-Men against Apocalypse not being adressed felt weird. Actually, him apparently being over his family's death at the end was kinda jarring too.
>>
>>83247774
So what?
>>
If Marvel ever gets the X-Men back, just put them in an alternate universe to the MCU.

We multiverse now and they still remain independent and mutie hate can still make sense. Would change nothing but who's in charge of the movie, like with the Sony Spider-Man deal.
>>
>>83261553
Not exactly the same deal considering Sony has no bargaining posture, but I catch your drift. Wolverine should be the universe hopping middle man
>>
>>83250891
Civil War was as dumb as the original comic, maybe worse.

Cap acting like a moron just because ''muh boyfriend'' ruining the lives of other avengers, and the whole Zemo thing just cheapens the conflict.
>>
>>83247412
Who cares about what the fans want.
They'll just transform it into Deadpool Cinematic Universe
>>
>>83248561
Maybe the fact that he was defeated by young, unexperienced X-Men.
This is the birth of the new X-Men, and it did by destroying one of the most powerful enemies the X-Men have.
>>
>>83261553
>If Marvel ever gets the X-Men back
Wich is never going to happen, thankfuly.
>>
>>83259272
>Also the CGI is fucking terrible
Its fucking terrible because its mostly practical effects you dummy. Thats how it looks in real life. They literally filmed every room exploding with a 3000 fps camera moving at 90 mph.
>>
>>83255918
The story was average, the characters were plot devices, the cinematography was non-existant, and there's no fun in this movie.
It was just created for the sake of having a sequel.
DOFP was a great ending to the entire franchise and they fucked it all up.
>>
>>83261763
>The story was average, the characters were plot devices, the cinematography was non-existant
So Marvel got back the X-men rights?
>>
>>83261742
Didn't know eye-lasers looked videogame-tier in real life, or that speedsters moving around the world looked so fucking bad either.
>>
>>83261782
It seems that you're just mad, because literally none of the MCU movies fit that description

Even with turds like Ultron characters weren't just plot devices and cinematography wasn't non-existant.
>>
>>83261788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT6MWr7XeJ4

AYYY
>>
>>83261782
No, Singer pulled off a Superman Returns.
In the MCU each character gets some time to get introduced.
Here they are just burning through random X-Men like mad and completely wasting them.
Why would anyone care about anyone but Magneto and Professor X?
>>
>>83261837
Ultron cinematography was literally tv tier. For all the things you could have said you complained about something thats a constant on MCU movies and that Singer pretty much gets it every time. Good cinematography.
>>
>>83261839
Don't know what that video it's supposed to prove.
The Quicksilver scene looks fucking terrible.
That shot of his face running around the mansion was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>83261898
It proves that X-men and Singer operate into another fucking level of film skills that your tv directors wont ever get with their green screens.

Also,yes, it was meant to be a fun moment.
>>
>Everyone complaining about the movie
>Not about that random as fuck HAI THANKS FOR WATCHING GAIS cringe inducing clip that came on right before the movie after the 20th century fox logo

That was so fucking out of place I thought it was a comercial in the movie for a sec.
>>
File: skyfall.jpg (389 KB, 2000x1389) Image search: [Google]
skyfall.jpg
389 KB, 2000x1389
>>83261882
Are you saying X-Men cinematography isn't TV-tier?

I don't think i've seen a single impressive shot in the entire franchise.

Singer simply doesn't care about cinematography, just like every single capeshit director aside from Nolan and Burton, or Snyder's laughable attempts at composition.

I'm going to spoonfeed you a bit just so you can get a bit to it, pic related is some legitimately good cinematography.
>>
>>83261962
>Also,yes, it was meant to be a fun moment.
Sorry but I didn't laugh at the DOFP scene, I loved it, didn't laugh, just enjoyed it.
This one was a laughable attempt at recreating that coupled with terrible CGI.
>>
>>83261882
>Ultron cinematography was literally tv tier
No, it was not. That meme keeps being repeated but it has absolutely no ground
> that Singer pretty much gets it every time
No, he didn't. There was nothing remarkable about it
>>
>>83261721
did you watch the movie or did you see what shitposters leaked? i almost took the bait.
>>
>>83261882
Ultron and X-Men are at the same level.
AKA: directors didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>83262057
I guess the movie I watched where a completely unexperienced Jean defeats him with the mary-sue powers of Phoenix Force along with he young X-Men just randomly shooting their powers at Apocalypse wasn't the real movie, then.
>>
>>83247412
>Critics hate it
>Fans like it
>People will insist the fans are wrong
>Again

Spider-Man and Superman all over again
>>
>>83247412
>It's not fun
>Using a buzzword as a criticism
>It's just another cape shit movie

What IS fun?
>>
>>83262110
>fans like it
All the masses will like the movie they go watch except if it's some BvS case.
>>
>>83262222
BvS is 65% on RT bro. If it's fresh that means enough people liked it to mean it's a majority. What I want to know is who the FUCK watches Transformers when it's unanimous nobody likes it?
>>
Fuck killing Havok

Fuck killing Angel

And I really could have used less JLaw

Not that bad but not that good either
>>
>>83262272
BvS failed because it was 2 hours of constant dialogue over and over with just two short action scenes, and a CGI clusterfuck in the end.
What i've heard people talk about it is that they think it's just boring.
BvS is not what people expect to get from a superhero movie and they didn't like it.
They expect more of what Fox and Marvel deliver.
>>
>>83262272
Audience scores on RT are stupidedly calculated though. It's based on the initial "will you watch this movie" score, prior to the movie coming out. Then once it's out, the existing score, which is generally in the high 90%s, is taken as the base audience score
>>
>>83261966
So everybody had that? That was weird. I thought it was just an amc thing
>>
>>83262359
It's more trustworthy since fan reactions are ultimately subjective over critic scores giving a subjective rating. The fans aren't wrong, they know what they like to take the time and say what it is

Which again makes me wonder who the hell is watching Transformers movies when fans hate it enough to bomb every online and offline metric, subjective or objective?
>>
>>83262329
>What i've heard

65% fan score on RT bro, more people liked it either way. If it makes money and people like it they'll keep making films. It's only when it's a Fantastic Four situation when a studio will fuck off
>>
>>83262485
Having a score fall from 99% to 65% is astounding for a movie like this.
>>
>>83262329
While I would hate to use the "fun" argument, we really didnt need a two hour symbolic wankfest where Snyder thinks hes being subtle. When Batman started the warehouse fight I was suddenly reminded this was a superhero movie
>>
>>83262272
>>83262485
I don't know why you keep bringing up the fan score when the initial fan score on BvS on it's opening weekend was like 98% or something
>>
>>83262282

I want to fuck JLaw and have her tell me I should be ashamed of myself for having her nudes
>>
>>83247412
I thought it was pretty good. Better than Civil War.
>>
>>83262502
99% "Want to see" or 99% of the initial fan reaction to the general audience? General audiences and general fans giving a supposed bad movie 65% says that, yes, the majority still liked the movie
>>
>>83262439
Again, it really isn't. Because it's not actually based on a "did you like it, yes/no" score.

Look at http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_out_of_the_shadows/ and how it currently has 94% under the "want to see" score. The moment this movie comes out, "want to see" is changed to "audience score". So TMNT2 starts off with an audience score of 94%. Every vote from then on, which are voted on as did you like it yes/no, affect it. For what it's worth, most movies have a want to see score in the 90s prior to coming out, so the audience score is always inflated
>>
>>83262503
It's just...
I appreaciate what Snyde tries to do, but that is not the way.
Sure, Batman fits well in the gritty style, but not Superman, or Aquaman, or Wonder Woman.
>>
>>83262506
That's irrelevant. Initial release always has a higher or sometimes even lower score than it's final set in stone reception.

Apocalypse is in a limbo where it's consistently mixed throughout initial reception.
>>
File: Sinister.png (385 KB, 520x584) Image search: [Google]
Sinister.png
385 KB, 520x584
>Finally bringing Mister Sinister to the big screen.

Bout fucking time.
>>
>>83262612
Usually it doesn't drop an entire 1/3 unless the movie was incredibly poorly recepted
>>
>>83262559
That's entirely irrelevant and also debunkable thanks to the Transformers series. A series so critically panned by fans and critics alike would make it so those films would not be in the single digits receptiona wise

Unless EVERY person who put "Want to see" gave the movie a negative score which is highly unlikely to happen, those movies would not be in single digits as a result
>>
>>83262646
This is true, but BvS wasn't as it's still in the positive by fans. The minority giving a positive as opposed to the more realistic mixed scores among audiences does not have much bearing on the final score. The final score says more about the movie than post-release scores.
>>
Don't bring Transformers into this. That's just an odd man out compared to the industry. Also people go to Michael Bay movies to see Michael Bay do Michael Bay things.
>>
>>83262739
>It's not convenient to MY personal biases
>I just want to get away with telling the majority of people who liked it they are wrong

You can't. You know you can't. You can chalk up the masses as stupid, which they are, but you can't make up lies to justify that. Clearly they are stupid to hate a movie and make it worth a billion at the box office.
>>
>>83262669
Jesus you're a special kind of idiot.

Look at the audience score for BvS http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice/
66% liked it from a total group of 211k people. So we've got about 140k people liking the movie, and 71k not liking it.

I'm sure someone has screenshots from it, but prior to the movie coming out I recall it having a "want to see" of 99% from about 100k votes in. So PRIOR to the movie coming out, 99k people had voted yes to liking to the movie, and 1k had voted no.

Now SINCE the movie has come out, we've had about 111k votes. We know there's a current total of 140k positive votes towards it, and there was an initial 99k positive votes. So SINCE the movies come out, 41k have liked it, and 69k haven't. Giving us a true audience score of 37%, not 66%.

Now do you realise why the audience score is a terrible metric? It's not actually a fair statistical value
>>
>>83247412
>Have Deadpool lead the X-Men?
Deadpool worked great in his first movie, but I have a hard time seeing the character carry future movies. He seems like more of a side character. They could do an X-Force movie though.
>Mystique Spin-off movie?
derp
>Give actual focus to Cyclops?
The natural next step would be to re-tell the dark phoenix story with Cyclops as the primary hero, but I am already feeling fatigue with Jean Grey from X2, Last Stand, and Apocalypse. Maybe a Mister Sinister story could be done.
>Reboot? (again?)
I'm not opposed to that, but they should give it a five year break before rebooting. The biggest problem with doing that is they would have to find another person to play Wolverine, and Fox is very hit and miss when it comes to casting.
>Make a deal with Marvel Studios (like Sony) to have mutants appear in the MCU and pay them to make actual good X-Men movies for them?
Possibly. But Disney would never make a movie like Deadpool, so that would be given up.

The best thing Fox can do right now is get rid of Singer and bring in someone else. Someone who loves the comics.
>>
File: Sinisterdust.jpg (80 KB, 540x569) Image search: [Google]
Sinisterdust.jpg
80 KB, 540x569
>>83262623

>Mr Sinister in movies
>just after Cody Rhodes left WWE

pottery
>>
>>83263141
Mr. Sinister Rhodes
>>
>>83247412
Not gonna lie, I was jaded the moment I heard that Katnisstique was gonna be the hero of mutant's and that bitch sansa was gonna be a vessel for the phoenix force, so I went into the movie automatically hating them.

But I atleast had hopes for Apocalypse, I could look past the design, his size, his voice, and his powers, but jesus, I just found him to be such a whiny little egotist, I couldn't take him seriously he was just too cartoony to even bother listening too, only time I even cracked a smile was the sweet dreams scene.

First class and Future Past were the first time I actually enjoyed an x-men film, and this is just a shot to the nuts that they fell back into the old garbage, but mixed in a roland emmerich desaster movie level plot.
>>
File: laughter intensifies.webm (235 KB, 488x318) Image search: [Google]
laughter intensifies.webm
235 KB, 488x318
>>83264617

>enjoyed First Class
>enjoyed a movie where a mutant whose ability is literally to be unkillable gets killed
>>
>>83264774
Did I say it was a cinematic masterpiece, or the perfect adaptation of it's source material?
>>
>>83264855

the first one
>>
>>83262739
Ae of Extinction performed less than the others US. Blame China and Japan for eating it up.
>>
>>83262623
>being excited
>after Fox raped Apocalypse
I can't wait for Mr Sinister to be shit ad than have a third of the movie devoted to freakin Magneto!!! (freakin again!)
>>
You guys do realize that companies bribe people and make fake accounts to increase the audience score right?
>>
>>83264964

>Raped Apocalypse

How? He was no-selling everything until Sansa Stark realized she was hot
>>
>>83256560
She was trying to avoid the hero worship.
>>
>>83265040
>until Sansa Stark realized she was hot
>Sansa Stark hot
>hot
I...what?!
>>
The opening scene of the movie has angel beating blob in a cage match. I knew right then that there was no hope for this movie.
>>
>>83265129

>doesn't like redheads
>>
>>83265179
Love red heads, but I've seen game of thrones, and I have yet to see her in a scene where i didn't wish joffrey or the castratey dude didn't beat the living shit out of her.

Quite honestly other than Ned and Arya I've wanted every stark to die, but she just drives me up the damn wall.
>>
>>83265129
>>83265179
who?
>>
>>83265137

>implying a tank should beat a DpS
>>
File: QS vs APOC.png (493 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
QS vs APOC.png
493 KB, 700x393
>>83259272
Any one else think of this?
>>
B-Roll footage is up. FOX yanked the Deadpool b-roll so fast I was never able to save it, but this one is still up for Apocalypse so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6pIkOM7hKo
>>
>>83265472
>anyone else a lowest denominator weeaboo?

No, are you?
>>
>>83265505

I'm glad Psylocke fucked off at the end because that means there's a good chance of no Olivia Munn in the next movie
>>
File: 1394068856925.jpg (79 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1394068856925.jpg
79 KB, 612x612
>>83265308
You're missing out
>>
>>83253566
So much this
I have no desire to give Singer my money and I know I'll see it at some point. Some of my friends have seen it and give it a "meh"
I'll wait for HBOgo
>>
File: 1463173277742.jpg (119 KB, 634x734) Image search: [Google]
1463173277742.jpg
119 KB, 634x734
>post yfw SWEET DREAMs
>>
>>83265654

>Winston reporting
>>
>>83265613
Yeah, no I'm one of those sick perverts that like actresses that can actually act, rather than their looks. so you can imagine how small that pool is for any actresses under 50.
>>
>>83265654
WHO AM I TO DISAGREE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdlUkOnIBo
>>
>>83265654
>post yfw quicksilver goes into shitty CGi-mode to redo the same scene from the last movie except worse (and not holding people's necks and chucking them at superspeed apparently doesn't kill them)
>yfw I don't have a face for the stupidity
>>
>>83261763
>It was made just to have a sequel. Not like muh Disney.

Lol why do we even acknowledge you people?
>>
>>83265804
>>83266335
HOLD YOUR HEAD UP, MOVIN ON
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, MOVING ON

I don't even care. I really liked it and that it's even goofier than the first
>>
Why do people compare X-Men to Avengers?

X-Men is clearly not meant to be an all-ages movie?.
>>
>>83256421
>j law
Literally the reason I'm not going, the trailer solidified that they invested way too much money in a bland secondary character. Same mistake avengers keeps making with black widow. It's like they wanted to find the two most annoying cunts in Hollywood (Olivia munn is shit and you know it) and stick them in this movie
>>
>>83266335
Characters should only use their powers one time in a series.

Remember that time Cap and co fought mooks a bunch of times and it was REALLY compelling each time?

Lol dumbass Disney lemmings.
>>
>>83266551
They are called COMIC books, not GRITTY books.

Superheroes are suppose to be Fun as Inspiring, not grimdark and edgy.
>>
>>83261966
>>83262410
You guys got that too?

That ended up being the most bizarre part of the movie. I enjoyed Apocalypse so much I forgot about it until an hour after the movie was over.

That's the stuff you put on dvds not before the movie starts.
>>
>>83266696

are you saying Wolverine's scene in Apocalypse wasn't fun and inspiring?
>>
>>83266800
No
>>
>>83266858

well good I'm glad you agree that it was

I still don't understand what Jean did to Logan though
>>
>>83247575
>>83254984
>>83256093
Seriously. My biggest complaint was Mystique - I was sick of her in the first movie and now the universe has been rewritten to make her a sympathetic good guy and moreover a legendary hero, that's dumb, that's real dumb.

That being said, I loved the new x-kids. Cyke, Jean, Nightcrawler, even Storm and Jubilee (A damn shame she didn't get to come along).

I'm disappointed that the next movie's just going to be another fucking Wolverine movie, and that they're not going to have the guts to do a proper x-men movie focusing on the actual team. Every movie so far has always been about one or two main characters, and the others are all just coincidental. It felt like these movies have been about Magneto, Xavier, and Mystique, and before that it was all Wolverine and sometimes the other characters. They never felt like team movies, like X-men should be.
>>
>>83266930
Did she see a part of his memory in DOFP? Or did she see the future? Or the past before DOFP happened?
>>
>>83266930
As I took it, she took some of the mental conditioning out of him to make him remember a part of who he was. Gave him his name back (I heard "Logan"), something like that. He was still confused and wild, though, so he just ran out into the wild.
>>
>>83267045
He wouldn't have had future Logan's memories. Remember how future Logan basically hijacks past Logan's body?
>>
>Nina's powers getting more aggressive at the threat of having her father taken away from her
>Just like what happened with Erik and his mother
That was actually really tough to watch when I realized that. I dont think they alluded to that by using flashbacks either.

>>83267159
That makes sense.
>>
So I'm thinking of buying the xmen movies.

I once had X1 and X2 that had a lot of special features but I lost them over time.

Do the other Xmen movies have that stuff in them?

Is there a collection or is it better to just find each special edition of 1 2 3, Wolverine, First Class and DOFP Rogue Cut online and buy those?

And will Apocalypse have special stuff when it releases or will there be a special edition released afterwards?

>>83267355
And he never fully awakens until much later. Yeah you'e right.
>>
>That feel when Jubilee's entire purpose of this movie was just to be the sexy Asian friend

She did a damn good job of filling that role but I was hoping she'd do more, she doesn't even get to be an X-Man at the end and Peter does even though he technically was never at the school outside of that scene where he saved everyone
>>
>>83267748
>And he never fully awakens until much later. Yeah you'e right.
And there was the bit where they're in Paris (or somewhere else, I can't remember) where he gets shot while they trying to prevent Mystique from killing some guy where future Logan disconnects from past Logan, and past Logan's like
>wtf where am I?
>>
>>83250077
I'd rather MCU Peter date Negasonic.

If only to let Deadpool get in a bukkake webbing joke in at some point.
>>
>>83267856
Frankly I'm getting tired of timeskips as that lets some characters go without doing more with them.

All thats left is the 90s anyway. Aughts were shit.

I feel like she should have gotten more scenes showing her being a friendly face for all new students but oh well. I'd like to see her with Ororo, Kurt, Peter, Jean & Scott in the next one that's for sure.

I'm just glad that the rumor that she was going to be killed in the movie ended up being false. She's way too much of a cutie for that.
>>
>>83266712
What happened? I mean, who was in the ad thanking everyone for watching?
>>
Pros:
Cyclops is actually an interesting character and a good leader
Jean is properly established as a strong psychic AND telekinetic and Pheonix is properly alluded to this time
Nightcrawler is fucking adorable
Jubilee is a cutie and I wanted her to be a snarky foil to Cyke and be part of the team proper
Fucking Peter, that beautiful bastard
That jab at how the third movie in the series is always the worst, clearly directed at X-3.

Cons:
Things escalated way too fucking far to make any new movies possible in a reasonable scale. Did they really basically destroy half the world? Erik has seriously ACTUALLY committed untold levels of genocide, destroyed several cities, and he was not being manipulated. There's a fucking point where some punishment is in order, isn't there?
Mystique. I HATE that she's the super perfect legendary hero of the world now, some goddamn mutant martyr. Still ugly as sin too.
Psylocke was just kind of... there. Betsy's a powerful psychic in her own right - the sword is supposed to be a mental projection, isn't it? Didn't get enough substance either way.
The psyhic fight felt too short and one-sided. Xavier barely put up a fight and he's literally supposed to be THE strongest mind in the world.
Didn't feel like there was enough focus on the team - the actual x-kids. They just felt like a way to move Xavier's plot forward.

And it makes me mad, because there was some really good stuff in there, and a lot of potential. I'm just worried they blew it up too fast, and I don't even know how they could follow up after that. Are there even all that many substantial x-men villains left to deal with?

>>83268160
I agree with you and everyone else about Jubilee. She was cute as hell and I wanted her to stay with the team.
>>
>>83268401
It was one of those production company logos
>>
>>83268401

Storm
>>
>>83268401
The actress for Storm who was there to talk about how hard everybody worked and thanked you for coming to watch the movie that type of stuff.

I can't help but feel FOX or Singer panicked at the initial reviews and threw that in there. Really unnecessary imo.
>>
So how will they move on and make movies about the new X-Men team that was formed at the end when McAvoy, Fassbender, Hoult and Lawrence are all gone? Just completely ignore their characters? Wouldn't that be weird?
>>
>>83268687

>Having X-Men movies without Professor X

dude what
>>
>>83268673
Is that what everyone's taking from it?

Hell, I just thought they were thanking us for not pirating the movie. I mean there was a thing at the end of the movie that said the production of the movie provided jobs to a ton of people, so that reinforced that impression. I didn't think it had anything to do with the quality of the movie itself just so much as thanks for supporting moviemaking and theaters in general.

I mean I could be wrong.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.