[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, with the recent revelation about Steve, whatever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Hydra is everywhere.jpg (117 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Hydra is everywhere.jpg
117 KB, 600x332
So, with the recent revelation about Steve, whatever happened to the "Hydra has someone on every super-team!" plot point?
>>
>>83246787
MAGNETO IS HYDRA
That fucking bastard.
>>
>>83246787
Rick Remender left.
>>
>>83246787
It was stupid and hopefully ignored.
>>
>>83246825
He wrote an awesome Zemo.
>>
>SPENCER: Rick Remender, who was the previous writer on Captain America, had been building towards this story of Hydra having infiltrated various institutions of government and various super teams. I thought that sounded like too big of a story. I drilled it down and thought, what if there’s just one very valuable Hydra plant? What if they’re looking for 100 people, but there’s just one? So I started asking, who’s the worst person it could possibly be? It was really obvious straight away that there’s nobody who could do more damage and nobody that could be a more valuable Hydra plant than Steve Rogers. That was really the genesis. It sprang pretty organically from story ideas that were already on the table.
>>
>>83246806
I honestly can't think of any X-Man who'd be willing to join Hydra.
Of the Inhumans it could be any of the NuHumans.
>>
>>83246787
>whatever happened to the "Hydra has someone on every super-team!" plot point?
That person was Steve.
>>
>>83247003
>organically
Is this is? Was this Marcs plan? Is he planning to introduce felicity into the marvel unvisers too? Truly we are in the darkest timeline
>>
>>83247051
I'd have made Emma Frost part of Hydra.
>>
>>83246787
Whatever happened to that super secret Hydra Council that was implied to be above Zemo?
Chancellor Cassandra, Brain Drain, Madame Worm (a Weapon Plus subject), some cloaked figures and an unrevealed traitorous Avengers member. That Avenger couldn't be Steve, since he could fly and they were discussing how to take advantage of Steve now being an old man.
>>
>>83247051
Meh, it can be any from B-list. I'm sure all three fans of Forge would be upset if he was Hydra all along.
>>83247360
Jean pls.
>>
>>83247003
>What if they’re looking for 100 people, but there’s just one?

See, now this is why Wolverine shouldn't have died.
Because he is one every team. He's all the moles.

Also, he's been brainwashed by Hydra before.
>>
>>83247392
remender left and his plot points went with him
>>
>>83247727
Yeah, we also never got any explanation as to what Misty Knight's deal was. We just skipped 8 moths and now she and Sam are fucking with no explanation as to what her true allegiances were.
>>
>>83247716
Isn't that why Jessica Drew was replaced by the Skrull Queen? She's an Avenger, a detective, and was an agent of HYDRA and SHIELD.
>>
>>83248639
Nah, it was because she was Bendis' waifu. She wasn't an Avenger whn she was replaced.
Bendis wanted us to believe that she was in the position to do most harm, but she really wasn't.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.