[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was Dr. light such a bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hoshi.jpg (124 KB, 620x357) Image search: [Google]
hoshi.jpg
124 KB, 620x357
why was Dr. light such a bitch?
>>
File: hoshi2.jpg (156 KB, 574x452) Image search: [Google]
hoshi2.jpg
156 KB, 574x452
>>83246010
>>
because she was best girl
>>
>>83246010
>>83246016
Sounds like she has to put up with incompetent subordinates.
>>
>>83246010
>>83246016

Does she have rape powers too?
>>
>>83246010
People kept confusing her for the idiot rapist one.

Also, Women in STEM need to be extra bitchy or else they don't get any respect. AMIRITE LADEES?!?
>>
>>83246010
Stereotypical bitchy asian woman.

It was the style at the time.
>>
>>83246177
I don't think the term STEM existed back then. Or at least I hadn't started hearing it before like 10 years ago.
>>
>>83246010
>>83246016
So if Dr. Light was drawn by actual Japanese people she'd have long blonde hair curled into drills?
>>
>>83246917
burn
>>
>>83246238
what does the age of the term have to do with her being in that field? his argument is women in science fields have to act like that. the acronym not being invented yet doesn't mean .that engineers didn't exist back then,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.